A journey of mine into Freemasonry

Comments

• Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The origins of masonry goes back with Moor people. Moor people were masons, they brought it to America. Then George Washington and his rich cronies became masons.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batman. wrote: »
    The origins of masonry goes back with Moor people. Moor people were masons, they brought it to America. Then George Washington and his rich cronies became masons.

See this why I went ahead with posting a thread, to find out something I definitely had no idea off and not just speculation. I had some Scottish guys claiming it started in Scotland?

Few different takes on its origins
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KLICHE wrote: »

See this why I went ahead with posting a thread, to find out something I definitely had no idea off and not just speculation. I had some Scottish guys claiming it started in Scotland?

Moor people were all over Europe.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "this is who you follow?" Are you right in the head? I don't follow Albert Pike. And first I have heard of the name. I am not distorting anything. Do you ever think with your own brain without having everything force fed and just accepting blinding. That is why I respect the Bible, I just have real questions as that is how I function. I question things. If anything seems you enjoy foolery. I asked why ? claims responsibility for murder in the Bible and we never hear of Satan murdering anyone. It does not mean I look to Satan for guidance in any way. I often wondered if the Bible is Satans tool of deception. As to me, ? won't just ? ? nilly. IMO.

I am not Mason if you have read my posts clearly. It is an enquiry. So quit the YOU do this, YOU think that nosense.
    How can you question the Bible but not question the origins of Freemasonry? Racism, corruption, kidnappings, occult symbolism and occult rituals. You didn't question this? Lol. How can one inquire about Freemasonry and not know who Albert Pike was? Crowley?

My advice to you is to stay far away from Freemasonry and find Jesus. You don't need to meet at secret locations to have a relationship with him
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2013
    "this is who you follow?" Are you right in the head? I don't follow Albert Pike. And first I have heard of the name. I am not distorting anything. Do you ever think with your own brain without having everything force fed and just accepting blinding. That is why I respect the Bible, I just have real questions as that is how I function. I question things. If anything seems you enjoy foolery. I asked why ? claims responsibility for murder in the Bible and we never hear of Satan murdering anyone. It does not mean I look to Satan for guidance in any way. I often wondered if the Bible is Satans tool of deception. As to me, ? won't just ? ? nilly. IMO.

I am not Mason if you have read my posts clearly. It is an enquiry. So quit the YOU do this, YOU think that nosense.
    How can you question the Bible but not question the origins of Freemasonry? Racism, corruption, kidnappings, occult symbolism and occult rituals. You didn't question this? Lol. How can one inquire about Freemasonry and not know who Albert Pike was? Crowley?

My advice to you is to stay far away from Freemasonry and find Jesus. You don't need to meet at secret locations to have a relationship with him

You do understand that that is my intention in making the thread.. to learn more about them.. and as far as what it is I have or haven't questioned, you are really just rambling ? again.. because yes I am reading more on it, again why I post a thread like this. Doesn't change the fact that your constant assumptions make you look stupid. I said before it is my nature to question things. So why keep this nonsense up.

You think racism, corruption, kidnappings, occult rituals, occult symbolism does not occur in religion? Now i'm lol

Religious folk are in no way better or less hypocritical than those non believers.. quite the opposite. And again, I am a believer in ? .
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

That fact you attempt to equate the "origins" of Freemasonry with Pike (who you've made wrong assertions about) and Crowley (a ridiculous figure to try and relate to Freemasonry) show you really have no clue what you are talking about.

*waits for the Pike quotes that aren't even real*

• major pain

This is not true. American Freemasonry began when masons from the United Grand Lodge of England (oldest, recorded and recognized body; note I didnt say STARTED or orginated Freemasonry) started creating lodges in America.

There are only theories on where Freemasonry originated. What is known is that stone masons, at one point developed guilds or "lodges" and eventually non-stone masons were allowed to join. Hence the addition of the 'free' part. Now consider how long stone masons have been around... and this concept can apply to many different points in recorded history.

• blackamerica
    major pain wrote: »
    That fact you attempt to equate the "origins" of Freemasonry with Pike (who you've made wrong assertions about) and Crowley (a ridiculous figure to try and relate to Freemasonry) show you really have no clue what you are talking about.

Wrong assertions? Um, ok.

The man CLEARLY states his distaste for african americans in his freemasonry book. He also has a whole passage dedicated to lucifer. You do know who Lucifer is right? All this is in his book. The most famous Freemason was a racist and luciferian.
    As much as you want to make this not exist, you can't because its all documented and in his book.

Lmao@? tryna distance themselves from they own history
  • blackamerica
    You do understand that that is my intention in making the thread.. to learn more about them.. and as far as what it is I have or haven't questioned, you are really just rambling ? again.. because yes I am reading more on it, again why I post a thread like this. Doesn't change the fact that your constant assumptions make you look stupid. I said before it is my nature to question things. So why keep this nonsense up.

You think racism, corruption, kidnappings, occult rituals, occult symbolism does not occur in religion? Now i'm lol

Religious folk are in no way better or less hypocritical than those non believers.. quite the opposite. And again, I am a believer in ? .
    Your all over the board my dude, lol

You say the Bible might be "Satan's tool of deception" but make a thread inquiring about freemasonry, a organization tied to black magic, homosexuality & other occult activities. Since you want to dissect the bible, how about you read Albert Pikes book where he dedicates passages to Lucifer and talks about how white people can maintain power over negroes. Its all there. Do your homework.

FYI. Jesus accepted all races and loved everybody (even you). Did Albert Pike?
  • major pain
    edited June 2013

Wrong assertions? Um, ok.

The man CLEARLY states his distaste for african americans in his freemasonry book. He also has a whole passage dedicated to lucifer. You do know who Lucifer is right? All this is in his book. The most famous Freemason was a racist and luciferian.
    As much as you want to make this not exist, you can't because its all documented and in his book.

Lmao@? tryna distance themselves from they own history

Yea.. the book you have read right? Do me (and yourself) a favor, until you actually READ it, don't quote things that you found on the internet. (here's a hint, what you are alluding to, isnt even in the book) Then after you read it, point out the chapter and page number to substantiate your claims.

As far as him being racist, he certainly was at one point in time. Later in his life, he actually recanted his views on the ? . But, alas, you know all of this because you truly have studied information about him. Oh wait.
    Do your homework.

Indeed.

Was waiting on this.
  • blackamerica
    ,Yea.. the book you have read right? Do me (and yourself) a favor, until you actually READ it, don't quote things that you found on the internet. (here's a hint, what you are alluding to, isnt even in the book) Then after you read it, point out the chapter and page number to substantiate your claims.
    Heres the whole quote from Pike's book Morals and Dogma:

"The masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of higher degrees, maintained in purity of the luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not ? , would Adonay and his priest calumniate him? Yes Lucifer is ? and unfortunately adonay is also ? ."
    Here's another quote from the same book:

"Thus the doctrine of satanism is a heresey, and the true and philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of adonay, but Lucifer ? of light and ? of good, is struggling over humanity against adonay, the ? of darkness & evil"

Now no matter how much you sidestep the facts, you can't call that false. Its his OWN WORDS. Freemasonry, according to Pike, is a doctrine into satanism. You up here defending a satanist sounding real silly. Now before you come up with another excuse, just know Jesus Christ is the ONLY truth. We all know where Christ stood and what he believed in. We all know who Christ died for. Freemasonry isn't of ? and could NEVER be considered anything good
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2013

Your all over the board my dude, lol

You say the Bible might be "Satan's tool of deception" but make a thread inquiring about freemasonry, a organization tied to black magic, homosexuality & other occult activities. Since you want to dissect the bible, how about you read Albert Pikes book where he dedicates passages to Lucifer and talks about how white people can maintain power over negroes. Its all there. Do your homework.

FYI. Jesus accepted all races and loved everybody (even you). Did Albert Pike?

Hey I'm open to learning. Whole point to the thread. So again, I will read further. I have no issue with doing that.

The thing is you jumped to all these wild assumptions about me, and it is plain to see that my thread is enquiring about freemasonry. So in that regard, you need to give it a rest. Was no need to say that i do this and thatt, when is not the case at all. You really just went off on a tirade with no truth to what attack you placed on me. All good though, making it clear.

I try keep away from all books. But first and foremost my faith is in Allah.

You said "Lmao@? tryna distance themselves from they own history" Couldn't that be said abotu following anything that isn't directly revealed to ones own race? I mean seriously.. Christianity and whatever else, has done a great job enslaving people of color and still having them 'believe' they're accepted
  • major pain
    edited June 2013
    ,Yea.. the book you have read right? Do me (and yourself) a favor, until you actually READ it, don't quote things that you found on the internet. (here's a hint, what you are alluding to, isnt even in the book) Then after you read it, point out the chapter and page number to substantiate your claims.

"The masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of higher degrees, maintained in purity of the luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not ? , would Adonay and his priest calumniate him? Yes Lucifer is ? and unfortunately adonay is also ? ."

"Thus the doctrine of satanism is a heresey, and the true and philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of adonay, but Lucifer ? of light and ? of good, is struggling over humanity against adonay, the ? of darkness & evil"

Now no matter how much you sidestep the facts, you can't call that false. Its his OWN WORDS. Freemasonry, according to Pike, is a doctrine into satanism. You up here defending a satanist sounding real silly. Now before you come up with another excuse, just know Jesus Christ is the ONLY truth. We all know where Christ stood and what he believed in. We all know who Christ died for. Freemasonry isn't of ? and could NEVER be considered anything good

As I said before, if you believe this is actually IN the book, tell me which chapter and which page. Since you didnt pick it up the last time I said this... let me make it very clear.

What you just quoted ISNT actually IN the book. Pike NEVER said this. To help you out even FURTHER, make your next google search "Leo Taxil hoax", so you can SEE what I'm talking about.

You up here not even doing proper "homework" as you called it sounding real silly. And you have the nerve to mention sidestepping facts. Thus, the problem with google... it makes everyone a bonafide expert on things they have no clue about.

Now, this is usually the point in time where people like you that have been misled about Freemasonry will either a) actually research what I just said and not respond again in this thread because they cant take being that wrong; or b) not research what I just said and continue down a path of complete foolishness and keep saying stuff like "Freemasonry is evil".

Which will you do?
  • blackamerica
    As I said before, if you believe this is actually IN the book, tell me which chapter and which page. Since you didnt pick it up the last time I said this... let me make it very clear.

What you just quoted ISNT actually IN the book. Pike NEVER said this. To help you out even FURTHER, make your next google search "Leo Taxil hoax", so you can SEE what I'm talking about.

You up here not even doing proper "homework" as you called it sounding real silly. And you have the nerve to mention sidestepping facts. Thus, the problem with google... it makes everyone a bonafide expert on things they have no clue about.

Now, this is usually the point in time where people like you that have been misled about Freemasonry will either a) actually research what I just said and not respond again in this thread because they cant take being that wrong; or b) not research what I just said and continue down a path of complete foolishness and keep saying stuff like "Freemasonry is evil".

Which will you do?
    Lol. Your in denial, or probably aware of these quotes but choose to denounce them because thats not the image you want people to have of Freemasonry or your hero Albert Pike. Its embarrassing, like black people having to denounce quotes from Malcolm or MLK. How can you denounce words from a man that helped pioneer your beliefs?HOWEVER, since you insist on more proof of his satanic beliefs, here's another quote from Pikes book (PAGE 321):

"Lucifer o light bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give the spirit of darkness. Lucifer son of the morning!. Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable, blind feeble, sensual or selfish souls. Doubt it not"-Albert Pike page 321

But like I stated earlier, Freemasonry is just another gateway into satanism. Freemasons purposely confuse people into thinking its just a harmless club of people (like your trying to do) but if you REALLY understood the history you'd stay away and put your faith in Christ. Truth is truth. Anything else you need me to prove?
  • major pain
    edited June 2013
    b) not research what I just said and continue down a path of complete foolishness and keep saying stuff like "Freemasonry is evil".

Yep.

Talk about denial. Of the 3 things you have quoted only ONE is actually in the book. Why can you not provide the page number to those other "quotes" from Morals and Dogma? Could it be its because they are not actually real and you have no idea what you're talking about? Could it be you will ignore these FACTS just like you ignored Kliche's comment on how Christians in history have done some VERY sinful things in the name of Christ? Doubt it not!

With the one legitimate quote you do have, its taken out of context with your assertion. If you had actually READ any of this, you can will see he is talking about the history behind the name Lucifer (light bearer) and how it is "strange and mysterious" to give to the spirit of darkness.

I'd like you to tell me more about how Pike pioneered "my" masonic "beliefs". See, this is another point where uneducated folks, such as yourself make assertions in an attempt to connect the "hoax" I mentioned before and the actual text in Morals and Dogma. There is no "faith" in Freemasonry, its not a religion. It is for this reason that a Muslim and a Christian can both be good men and masons at the same time.

I'll wait on you to prove that you've done the proper research to speak on this subject any further and not simply google "evil masonic assertions". Until then, you have proved nothing and every, single, falsehood you have googled has and can be shown to be exactly what they are, FALSE.
  • blackamerica
    Talk about denial. Of the 3 things you have quoted only ONE is actually in the book. Why can you not provide the page number to those other "quotes" from Morals and Dogma?[/B[ Could it be its because they are not actually real and you have no idea what you're talking about? Could it be you will ignore these FACTS just like you ignored Kliche's comment on how Christians in history have done some VERY sinful things in the name of Christ? Doubt it not!

With the one legitimate quote you do have, its taken out of context with your assertion. If you had actually READ any of this, you can will see he is talking about the history behind the name Lucifer (light bearer) and how it is "strange and mysterious" to give to the spirit of darkness.
    You asked me for page numbers, and I BOLDED it for you in my previous post. I gave you Pikes quote on Lucifer and now your claiming I got it all wrong again. So according to you, all these satanic quotes just manifested themselves and poor Pikes being wrongfully targeted? Yep thats it. The man praises Lucifer in more than quote, but your now saying we're taking it all outta context and Lucifer isn't who we thought he is. Um ,sure. Smh

For the record, Christians aren't immune to sin. No man is without sin. All be forgiven if they accept Christ. Christ is the only way. Thats why you can never take a quote from Christ out of context because the truth doesn't have different contexts, its just the truth.

Freemasonry is simply based on a bed of lies and is for the ungodly. If thats your cup of tea to each its own. But when you claim ALL the history of satanism in masonry really doesn't exist, you sound very stupid. I'm out

• major pain
    edited June 2013
    Talk about denial. Of the 3 things you have quoted only ONE is actually in the book. Why can you not provide the page number to those other "quotes" from Morals and Dogma?[/B[ Could it be its because they are not actually real and you have no idea what you're talking about? Could it be you will ignore these FACTS just like you ignored Kliche's comment on how Christians in history have done some VERY sinful things in the name of Christ? Doubt it not!

You asked me for page numbers, and I BOLDED it for you in my previous post. I gave you Pikes quote on Lucifer and now your claiming I got it all wrong again. So according to you, all these satanic quotes just manifested themselves and poor Pikes being wrongfully targeted? Yep thats it. The man praises Lucifer in more than quote, but your now saying we're taking it all outta context and Lucifer isn't who we thought he is. Um ,sure. Smh

For the record, Christians aren't immune to sin. No man is without sin. All be forgiven if they accept Christ. Christ is the only way. Thats why you can never take a quote from Christ out of context because the truth doesn't have different contexts, its just the truth.

Freemasonry is simply based on a bed of lies and is for the ungodly. If thats your cup of tea to each its own. But when you claim ALL the history of satanism in masonry really doesn't exist, you sound very stupid. I'm out

You are having a hard time keeping up. Let me help you out.

Show me where (page numbers) these quotes appear in the book. For the final time, you cant, because they dont exist ANYWHERE in Morals and Dogma. (See Leo Taxil hoax for full reference here.)

You have now been proven wrong on this front for what looks to be the third time.

Next, you actually take a legitimate quote from the book, and attempt to relate it to the (already proven false) previous quotes. Do you not see the fallacy in this logic? It stands to reason that if you base an argument on something that is wrong, your argument is therefore also wrong. It is inherently flawed at this point.

Furthermore, the legitimate quote you are using is taken out of context (primarily because you're relating it to the other false quotes). There is no "praise" being given here. If you actually took the time to read it for yourself instead of allowing google to do the hard part for you, you may understand this.

You have now also been proven wrong on this front.

Finally, since you are such a studied Christian, perhaps you should direct your next google search to the history of the name Lucifer, its origins and meaning, as well as how early translations of the Holy Bible never equated Lucifer to the Devil/Satan. Taking the legitimate quote as a reference, it is very curious as to how/why a "light-bringer" is now the embodiment of "evil/darkness". Is light not the complete antithesis of dark?

So according to you, all these satanic quotes just manifested themselves and poor Pikes being wrongfully targeted?

Hey, dont take my word for it, the highly documented points in history (Leo Taxil hoax?) that are easily found all over the internet are there to tell you the story. But since you have not bothered to look to this point....

• blackamerica
    I
    You are having a hard time keeping up. Let me help you out
    No I don't. You apparently do because you just ignored my post following your request. Scroll up and re-read my post. Its all there along with the page number included. Perhaps you only see what you wanna see? Or maybe as a freemason you refuse to acknowledge your true history. Either way Pike has MULTIPLE quotes supporting the theory of Lucifer as ? . I expect you'll deny all of them. Smh
    majorpain wrote: »
    Show me where (page numbers) these quotes appear in the book. For the final time, you cant, because they dont exist ANYWHERE in Morals and Dogma. (See Leo Taxil hoax for full reference here.)
    Page 321. Scroll up

Finally, since you are such a studied Christian, perhaps you should direct your next google search to the history of the name Lucifer, its origins and meaning, as well as how early translations of the Holy Bible never equated Lucifer to the Devil/Satan. Taking the legitimate quote as a reference, it is very curious as to how/why a "light-bringer" is now the embodiment of "evil/darkness". Is light not the complete antithesis of dark?
    This is where freemasonry starts exposing its trickery. Who cares how you define Lucifer. At the end of day its pure EVIL. You really want everybody to think its not. But no ? fearing person tries to defend Lucifer not being pure evil. All that double meaning ? only confuses the weak minded. The "light" Pike's speaking of ain't the good light people think of. Again, double meanings meant to confuse people.
    majorpain wrote: »
    Hey, dont take my word for it, the highly documented points in history (Leo Taxil hoax?) that are easily found all over the internet are there to tell you the story. But since you have not bothered to look to this point....
    Listen, the biggest trick in the world was the devil convincing it he doesn't exist. Its easy for you to just deny everything and yell its "not real". Freemasons like to double talk their way into people believing them. "Lucifer ain't really Lucifer", "The light bringer is good" etc..Dude all I need to know is Lucifer is evil, end of discussion.

You sound super defensive and slightly nieve like somebody brainwashed you into Freemasonry.

• major pain
    edited June 2013
    Those two quotes you originally brought up dont appear in the book. Not sure how you're attempting to argue this fact. Would you like a hi-res picture of page 321 to show those two dont? I can even point out to you where they originate from, but if you actually looked at what I said to, you would know this.

It will be great if you just admit you have not even looked at the highly documented historical event I'm referring to as the Taxil hoax? Listen, there is no point in discussing any of this further if you're going to follow option b and will not truly "do your homework". Until you read the history of that one event, dont even bother responding.

Lastly, its 'naive', by the way. I expect more from a person who claims to know all about such a storied fraternity as Freemasonry.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you believe in ? , being a Mason shouldn't even be an option.
  • blackamerica
    If you believe in ? , being a Mason shouldn't even be an option.
    Pretty much
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Running around in circles with this. If you don't intend on actually doing a form of magic there's no point in getting involved in any occult/esoteric information on any level. Trying to decode this information from the outside in just for the sake of knowing leads to nothing but mass confusion.
  • major pain
    Hilarious considering many pastors, ministers etc. are also Freemasons.. but let me guess.. its all a deception tactic. smfh
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious considering many pastors, ministers etc. are also Freemasons.. but let me guess.. its all a deception tactic. smfh

U talking to me or just speaking in general? That type of information is worthless unless you're trying to do some form of magic period. Don't care if Creflo Dollar considers himself a freemason.
  • major pain
    edited June 2013
    Yea.. in reference to the last 3 comments.. For you specifically, I've been in a ton of lodge meetings at various levels. No magic. At all.