the reason I talk about what I go thru

Options
Real Lady2
Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in Growing Pains
I want people to always remember this poster, and I what I been thru for a reason... so this time when I go waay past certain people, they wont be having temper tantrums saying Real Lady never been thru nothing...

it's the count down over here. I had to get things cleared and off my chest, before I go any further in life..

but I'm about to get my break a clean legit deal. Thats what I've been doing "shoppin".. but I wanted drama out of my life. I want people to listen to what I write, and not discuss ? rumors. The rumors was over shining, my talent.. so I had to get things cleared, on the net. Stop it here, so it wont go there with me..

I wanted to get a deal on my own to show I'm a real artist, real writer....eventho I had other ways.. I took the hard way, because I want the REAL ARTIST CREDIT. I want my career to be about my MUSIC only.

so I'm not talking for no reason at all.. Just to share my thoughts.. no Kat, I'm not on meds...my life is real, now it's time for real music.

I don't need no fake controversy beef with other female mc's to make it, no gimmick, none of that ? .. all I need is my music.

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i actually wanna go to one of your shows.....post the next one you have in here
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real lady on her deathbed
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it kinda funny that all you need is your music yet I've seen you post about everything BUT music.

At some point you have to rise above the ? (even the so-called lies) if you want to make it in the music industry.

I didn't even know your non-medicated ass was a musician at all.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I find it kinda funny that all you need is your music yet I've seen you post about everything BUT music.

At some point you have to rise above the ? (even the so-called lies) if you want to make it in the music industry.

she used to have links to her Myspace music page back when she had that extra jumbo deluxe sized signature.
  • Kat
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Kat would go back in time and hate on her parents for conceiving her...

lol..you've given out like 789123785 feelings this week alone. But I'm the hater?

You bleed hate..out your ? .
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

she used to have links to her Myspace music page back when she had that extra jumbo deluxe sized signature.
    Word, she's posted about her music on many occasions.

Kat was just blinded by her hatred.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're a real artist? As scatterbrained as your posts are, I can't imagine you putting together a coherent song. Do you have a sample of your music?
  • Kat
    Options
    You're a real artist? As scatterbrained as your posts are, I can't imagine you putting together a coherent song. Do you have a sample of your music?

Stop hating.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Kat would go back in time and hate on her parents for conceiving her...

lol..you've given out like 789123785 feelings this week alone. But I'm the hater?

You bleed hate..out your ? .

bruh... I only give the appropriate reactions... u hating in every thread u posting in...
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ey they say nas is ? wit iggy ASSelia, are you blown he left you for a white girl with a bigger ass??
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread has raised more questions, but i'm going to stick with those that actually pertain to this thread.

what kind of rapper are you?
    is 'Real Lady' your stage name, too?
    have you found a deal that fits your needs as an artist?
    who influenced u to start rapping??
    do you think that Nicki has flooded the mainstream with such an image that it'll be hard for any other woman to get the same recognition?

I ask these questions because I support my local artists.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread has raised more questions, but i'm going to stick with [img][/img]those that actually pertain to this thread.

do you think that Nicki has flooded the mainstream with such an image that it'll be hard for any other woman to get the same recognition?

answer these please!
    tCp90.gif
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    this thread has raised more questions, but i'm going to stick with those that actually pertain to this thread.

Don't speak directly to the "artist".

Disguise your questions as general posts about Nas, or the streets please.

She'll get to them eventually. (in alarming detail)
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? !!! Now she's finna write a 348944 paragraph stream-of-consciousness rant on Nas, rapping, her job, Nikki, and whatever else comes to mind.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE WOMAN???!!!

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Real Lady2
    Options

I'm inspired by music itself. I don't take nicki serious.. I feel that she makes good radio songs, but I don't think she has a serious image. I feel that they want other female artist to follow her pattern, and thats why she's big right now. They want this image of a woman to stand for powerful black woman. Queen. Intelligent.. but it's not passing. She's not really a serious influence amongst black women like they thought. She mainly controls teenagers, and white america. I hear more white girls bumpin nicki than blacks. & the black girls into nicki men refer to as CHICKEN HEADS. So I think right about now a serious poet would catch eyes..

I am a inspirational rapper, alot of my songs are about my struggle. I make songs that make people cry. I don't think people can really understand me until they hear my words.. They usually think I'm typical, until they realize I'm gifted. I can make a ringtone too. I can write anything for-real.

I wrote poetry since elementary school. Pac influenced me to start rappin. Originally pac was the entertainer who was reaching out to me. People told pac about me when I was a kid. He didn't think I was ready then. Plus he warned me of the dangerous side. before then I was just a poet. I use to write poetry to ? in jail. Thats how pac heard about me. Through Jail letters. They were passing my poetry around the jails. I use to write my family members inspirational poetry in jail.

The stage name is Lady Love. I started out as a spoken word artist named LOVE.. other poets have that name so I called myself Lady Love, to set my self apart.
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    yeah I don't have much music on the net anymore, my last post was a freestyle, and this sounds way better in the whip... I havent downloaded the actual track, but this is really not my full potential. I was trippin and yes I was high off erb.

http://youtu.be/r_87PnOJUrw
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

lady it appears you no edges and questionable brows

Therefore I deem your edgeless self untrustworthy

Something is not right
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's why I don't ? with that azealia banks character
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    haute wrote: »

lady it appears you no edges and questionable brows

Therefore I deem your edgeless self untrustworthy

Something is not right

That isnt me, but that girl looks like one of my sisters.

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ima go ahead and co sign this and say that ? was tight.

U in here playing I know ? that cant ride a beat for the life of em.

Take yo ? to tunecore sweete get you an original beat, make a song and tunecore will sell it for you on amazon and other sites like it.

Stop all that nas talk,just do u, keep droppin kil toutube videos,get more creative with it.

Dueces