300: Rise of an Empire Official Trailer #1 (2014)

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes ? ..which wasn't based on actual history
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    cain to old to be thinking this ? is real

He might of been there. Dude could of been kicking it with Herodotus
    Cain wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    lmao how was this movie disrespectful? Are the Persians seriously salty about this? Crybabies.
    if you were Persian you would be easily offended by this film
    So is the movie worth paying for or nah?

Its as entertaining as it is historically inaccurate and disrespectful

And king Leonidas absence is felt tremendously

They followed the historic events so Leonidas had to be offed. If they follow history in the next movie Xerxes will live and get away free lol.

this film was based on a comic book that was loosely based on history....if they followed history then King Darius would have died of sickness in Persia and not by and arrow from a pale greek man. and xerxes would be a bearded man instead of a 9 foot golden apocalypse with superpowers and the immortals would be brown people dressed in purple clothes instead of goblins ninjas with silver mask and countless of other fantasy ? ...
    NO THIS MOVIE IS NOT BASED ON ACTUAL HISTORIC EVENTS ? ....BUT RATHER HISTORICAL CHARACTERS

you ? probably think AB Lincoln hunting vampires was a biopic

The Graphic Novel stayed true to history for the most part. If they stay close to history on the third film if there is one Xerxes walks away after learning of a uproar back at his home country. Them choosing some lilly white crackas to play the characters are another argument. Of course they're going to build up the characters like any movie would but keeping Leonidas alive would be stupid. Xerxes being a 8' ft disco dancer is over the top but oh well you liked the movie either way.

fight me ?

Bruh...

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would I be offended if I was Persian? That does nothing to answer my question.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Hollywood got a thing for evil brown/black people and heroic white people. The movie tried to make it seem that the reason Persia invaded Greece was because they hated "Greek freedom" smh 2014 people still trying to feed us that people are willing to go to war because of someone else's "freedom". The only thing I liked about this movie was the visuals. The battle scenes were epic. The dialogue especially the spartan queens monologues were corny as ? . Lol idk about the next movie but historically Themistocles betrays Greece and defects to Persia.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw it. Liked it.

Sex scene was pure ether.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would I be offended if I was Persian? That does nothing to answer my question.

its never that serious but would you be offended if some Russians made a movie portaying the redcoats as heroes and george washington and the americans as a bunch of freaks?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alkinduz wrote: »

its never that serious but would you be offended if some Russians made a movie portaying the redcoats as heroes and george washington and the americans as a bunch of freaks?

Lol ok I see what your saying now.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao how was this movie disrespectful? Are the Persians seriously salty about this? Crybabies.
    if you were Persian you would be easily offended by this film

Its as entertaining as it is historically inaccurate and disrespectful

And king Leonidas absence is felt tremendously

They followed the historic events so Leonidas had to be offed. If they follow history in the next movie Xerxes will live and get away free lol.

this film was based on a comic book that was loosely based on history....if they followed history then King Darius would have died of sickness in Persia and not by and arrow from a pale greek man. and xerxes would be a bearded man instead of a 9 foot golden apocalypse with superpowers and the immortals would be brown people dressed in purple clothes instead of goblins ninjas with silver mask and countless of other fantasy ? ...
    NO THIS MOVIE IS NOT BASED ON ACTUAL HISTORIC EVENTS ? ....BUT RATHER HISTORICAL CHARACTERS

you ? probably think AB Lincoln hunting vampires was a biopic

And that ladies & gentlemen, is what you call ether. Lol.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    "Is that why she isn't here now"

cold blodded

tumblr_inline_n289iiGxUc1rve9af.gif
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    I got the gifs of Eva gettin that ass waxed but no way to post them cause of the nudity rules. Aint this a ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the gifs of Eva gettin that ass waxed but no way to post them cause of the nudity rules. Aint this a ? .

Spoiler
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

pm that to me cuz
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alkinduz wrote: »

Lol ok I see what your saying now.

Smh what a ?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014

Eva Green's ? in Imax 3D was on some other, other ? .
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

@sdotcarter111‌
    ? is still waiting broham
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    when is the 3d actually going to come off the screen? I had to see this movie cause I was dragged to it at a drive-in movie and it was okay. It didn't suck, but it wasn't good either. I would've never seen this movie by choice. The first one was okay when I rented it, but seeing it at the theatre in 3d wasn't worth it.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eva can get the ? D
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Eva green sexy as ? in this movie, she carried the movie with her sexy ass, too much charisma damn
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was actually pleasantly surprised
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    who did Eva green smash? please tell me it was a lesbian scene with Lena Heady.....

She smashed Themisticles, the Greek naval commander, after she requested a personal audience that everyone in the theater knew was gonna end with some ? as soon as she emerged with a ? sticking out.

Only disappointment for him was that he turned her offer to join her down before he got to nut. I would have given that ? the silent treatment until I let off in them sugar walls.

yeah but damned if she didn't have a big forehead don't act like you didn't notice that noggin.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HBO been playing this ? non-stop for like the past month and I watch it damn near every time.

We need that third 300 ASAP but I feel like WB putting that ? on the backburner for the DC movies. Zack Snyder will have his hands full. Damn it.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HBO been playing this ? non-stop for like the past month and I watch it damn near every time.

Ditto. Movie rewatchable than a ? , must have seen it 10x by now.

Sounds like blasphemy, but Rise of an Empire was better than the first one. And the first one was all kinds of dope.

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the chances of getting a trilogy now?