Do you care about how blacks are faring, or do you only care about youself and your family/friends?

Options
Undefeatable
Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I keep seeing people on here say that they don't care about [insert some bad thing being done by, or happening to, black people]. This is totally the opposite of my view. So I want to know how many people think like this.

How can I add a poll?

Comments

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacks only pls.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only care about myself.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I care. That's why I chastise them in the name of love, not hate.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can only control what's in my lane
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every (black) man is my brother, so his burden is my own...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4ohlaaandzombie
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2Pac cares

If nobody else cares

Yeah I care, we all in the struggle
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I care this is team black

it's the third quarter and we are down put 20 points, so you low life ? , ? and ? 's need to stop making

turn overs. Stop throwing the ball out of bounds and fouling for no reason.

GIVE THE ball to the players with brains,skill and heart or sit your ? useless assess on the bench.
  • zombie
    Options

? , what's in your lane and your kids and grandchildrens lane is death,eternal poverty or second class living. You cannot change this fate by yourself you don't live here alone.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Every Man for himself unless that Man got wealth."

- author unknown

But a great speech by @zombie we need more MLK-type ? like you out here to motivate our people, no matter how useless the effort is.
  • zombie
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    "Every Man for himself unless that Man got wealth."

- author unknown

But a great speech by @zombie we need more MLK-type ? like you out here to motivate our people, no matter how useless the effort is.

It's not useless and there is no need for my thinking to be embraced by all black folk 20% would be enough, the rest of you ? will simply tag along. Selfishness among a group does not create a wealthy or powerful people, it just gives them the illusion of riches and control.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better of my people are... the more secure you can be in your environment.. then again i dont live in the "hood"..

but on the real.. on a macro level yeah but on the immediate level.. itis more important...

• zombie
    Options
    @twatgetta we gotta get rid of some of these ? or at least these ? got to learn to be better quieter criminals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JEWzS8B2j0
  • Rasta.
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

? , what's in your lane and your kids and grandchildrens lane is death,eternal poverty or second class living. You cannot change this fate by yourself you don't live here alone.

I can also control the fact that i ain't bringing in any offspring to this world
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I care about how my people are doing, especially the young leaders, but in reality you have to get yourself on first.
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options

I can also control the fact that i ain't bringing in any offspring to this world

Then you are ? useless not only are you not going to contribute to our future numbers but you also don't care about anything that;s not in your "lane".

with your mind state maybe it's A GOOD thing that people like you don't reproduce.

You are seemingly too ? weak.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    I like your ambition @zombie and your Post-Huey vibe would definitely work in Selma, Alabama 1955, but the days of "Fight the Power" died with Public Enemy. ? ain't in the mindset of Unity and Empowerment no more. ? dat, it's all about gettin' dat paper. We can all be Pro-Black after that happens.
  • Rasta.
    Options

Then you are ? useless not only are you not going to contribute to our future numbers but you also don't care about anything that;s not in your "lane".

with your mind state maybe it's A GOOD thing that people like you don't reproduce.

lmao, you're too angry in your posts brah! I'd rather not father a son or daughter in this world of ours. Carry on with the reproduction and you have many welfare kids to also help with that. I bet every 1 in 5 children on welfare will have another child on welfare. Instead of us/against them attitude, fix us first....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3j_KXufPE
  • zombie
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    I like your ambition @zombie and your Post-Huey vibe would definitely work in Selma, Alabama 1955, but the days of "Fight the Power" died with Public Enemy. ? ain't in the mindset of Unity and Empowerment no more. ? dat, it's all about gettin' dat paper. We can all be Pro-Black after that happens.

You still don't understand what i am telling you. We don't need a big civil rights era movement those days are done. i'm talking about a cultural shift that leads to wealth. i don't know if you realize this but black people in america have been on some "? you pay me" ? since the 1980's and today we still have NO ? MONEY. we are relatively more broke now than the 1950's.

we are not getting any paper because we give it right back to the people who gave it to us in the first place.
  • zombie
    Options
    i am the only black person living in my building and until more black people can afford to live where i live

i am not safe. i am not content with just me and my brothers getting money when you don't have money you think it's everything, but when you get it you realize that that was just the start of a whole new struggle.
  • zombie
    Options

lmao, you're too angry in your posts brah! I'd rather not father a son or daughter in this world of ours. Carry on with the reproduction and you have many welfare kids to also help with that. I bet every 1 in 5 children on welfare will have another child on welfare. Instead of us/against them attitude, fix us first....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3j_KXufPE

You can't really guess emotions over the internet

we can fix us by educating the next generation, but you won't be contributing to that generation because you don't give a ? .

if more blacks understood that in all things it's us vs them
    if blacks understood that we have to ? all other people not physically but educationally, economically, politically and socially then many of our problems would go away.

Have some ? children or adopt, raise them correctly or ? ? yourself.

i doubt you are a scientist or artist and you don't want to reproduce so you serve no purpose to humanity black or white.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @zombie you preachin' to the choir my ? , I'm witchu 100% playa, I feel your pain thru my monitor ? ...lol..real talk...but brotherman listen, do what somebody in here already said do "Fix yourself" FIRST.. Once you do that, the people that you are tryna rally up behind will already be there. they are waiting on you. They are already at the meeting spot my ? . trust me. only so many of us gonna make it anyway so you might as well make sure you right with ? and yourself and your people and ? the rest. they gone die. period. I know you might have some homies and homegirls that you wanna wake up and save but you can't save em like that. they ain't gonna listen to your words...you have to walk that walk ad let them SEE that you are for real, then some will catch on. and even then, the rest will still die. So just make sure YOUR seat is accounted for and ? the rest, they gotta make it to the menatl promiseland on their own my niggaa..#StruggleLife

• twatgetta
    Options
    @zombie are you really ready for a revolution in thinking ? ? seriously? Ok then, First thing First is to go tell your mama and daddy and family members to STOP GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY. It's a Pagan holiday and as long as we celebrate it by going to Church and worshipping Satan, we will never rise up...So start there.