Do you care about how blacks are faring, or do you only care about youself and your family/friends?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    @zombie are you really ready for a revolution in thinking ? ? seriously? Ok then, First thing First is to go tell your mama and daddy and family members to STOP GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY. It's a Pagan holiday and as long as we celebrate it by going to Church and worshipping Satan, we will never rise up...So start there.

Me and most of my family members follow a syncretic african religion.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    i care about the climate in which i must compete for resources... so, yeah I care about how those with similar demographics are doing...
    it would b silly not to...

Bingo....I care very much about how Black people are doing, ? , I live in a Black neighborhood, how can I not care? If Black people are doing bad, then chances are I'm gona be doing bad down the line.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I can only control what's in my lane

? , what's in your lane and your kids and grandchildrens lane is death,eternal poverty or second class living. You cannot change this fate by yourself you don't live here alone.

I can also control the fact that i ain't bringing in any offspring to this world

Then you are ? useless not only are you not going to contribute to our future numbers but you also don't care about anything that;s not in your "lane".

with your mind state maybe it's A GOOD thing that people like you don't reproduce.

You are seemingly too ? weak.

lmao, you're too angry in your posts brah! I'd rather not father a son or daughter in this world of ours. Carry on with the reproduction and you have many welfare kids to also help with that. I bet every 1 in 5 children on welfare will have another child on welfare. Instead of us/against them attitude, fix us first....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3j_KXufPE

You can't really guess emotions over the internet

we can fix us by educating the next generation, but you won't be contributing to that generation because you don't give a ? .

if more blacks understood that in all things it's us vs them
    if blacks understood that we have to ? all other people not physically but educationally, economically, politically and socially then many of our problems would go away.

Have some ? children or adopt, raise them correctly or ? ? yourself.

i doubt you are a scientist or artist and you don't want to reproduce so you serve no purpose to humanity black or white.

That's harsh man. There's nothing wrong with people who don't want kids, not everybody makes good parents. Some people have too much ambition to have kids or just feel the world is overpopulated as it is. Oprah doesn't have kids and does more for Black people then most Blacks can ever do. Either way, there are enough bad parents in the world, one can live a more "selfish" life but still do a lot to help the cause and the Black community. I'll take a person who doesn't have kids and lives responsibly, looks out for people and cares about his community then a lowlife scumbag who has 22 kids by 18 baby mommas and never takes care of them. I've known people like that and they do more to hurt Black people then anyone else. Jews have strong communities and guess what? They don't reproduce like most other people do, they have strong power financially and education wise because they desire education, while too many young Black people wana slack off in school due to having bad role models.

Strength is best in QUALITY, not quantity. That's how the Mongols conquered Asia, despite always being outnumbered in battle.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Blacks only pls.
    ...and this will be strictly enforced as all will identify each other using the secret "black dudes on the internet" handshake

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I care this is team black

it's the third quarter and we are down put 20 points, so you low life ? , ? and ? 's need to stop making

turn overs. Stop throwing the ball out of bounds and fouling for no reason.

GIVE THE ball to the players with brains,skill and heart or sit your ? useless assess on the bench.

Question: Are Biggie and Tupac people black people should be looking up to if team black is going to pull one out?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it's the third quarter and we are down put 20 points, so you low life ? , ? and ? 's need to stop making

GIVE THE ball to the players with brains,skill and heart or sit your ? useless assess on the bench.

LOL..... @zombie riding the bench............

Ol' "put me in the game coach" head-ass ? ..............

• zombie
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

Question: Are Biggie and Tupac people black people should be looking up to if team black is going to pull one out?

No.
  • zombie
    Options

Get a life mix breed, MY life is far superior to yours. your children will work for mines and will rely on me and my family to give them jobs. I work for no one but myself and survive on passive income people are the like coaches not the players.
  • bambu
    Options
    i am the only black person living in my building.....

i am not safe.

If you scared......

Say you scared.............

• zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I can only control what's in my lane

? , what's in your lane and your kids and grandchildrens lane is death,eternal poverty or second class living. You cannot change this fate by yourself you don't live here alone.

I can also control the fact that i ain't bringing in any offspring to this world

Then you are ? useless not only are you not going to contribute to our future numbers but you also don't care about anything that;s not in your "lane".

with your mind state maybe it's A GOOD thing that people like you don't reproduce.

You are seemingly too ? weak.

lmao, you're too angry in your posts brah! I'd rather not father a son or daughter in this world of ours. Carry on with the reproduction and you have many welfare kids to also help with that. I bet every 1 in 5 children on welfare will have another child on welfare. Instead of us/against them attitude, fix us first....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW3j_KXufPE

You can't really guess emotions over the internet

we can fix us by educating the next generation, but you won't be contributing to that generation because you don't give a ? .

if more blacks understood that in all things it's us vs them
    if blacks understood that we have to ? all other people not physically but educationally, economically, politically and socially then many of our problems would go away.

Have some ? children or adopt, raise them correctly or ? ? yourself.

i doubt you are a scientist or artist and you don't want to reproduce so you serve no purpose to humanity black or white.

That's harsh man. There's nothing wrong with people who don't want kids, not everybody makes good parents. Some people have too much ambition to have kids or just feel the world is overpopulated as it is. Oprah doesn't have kids and does more for Black people then most Blacks can ever do. Either way, there are enough bad parents in the world, one can live a more "selfish" life but still do a lot to help the cause and the Black community. I'll take a person who doesn't have kids and lives responsibly, looks out for people and cares about his community then a lowlife scumbag who has 22 kids by 18 baby mommas and never takes care of them. I've known people like that and they do more to hurt Black people then anyone else. Jews have strong communities and guess what? They don't reproduce like most other people do, they have strong power financially and education wise because they desire education, while too many young Black people wana slack off in school due to having bad role models.

Strength is best in QUALITY, not quantity. That's how the Mongols conquered Asia, despite always being outnumbered in battle.

I assumed that the person i WAS talking to was a good man and good men should have children when they don't then they are ultimately a waste. most good men won't be rich like oprah and therefore cannot do much to help the race the least they could do is raise a good family.

The mongols were willing and ready to ? we are not.
  • bambu
    Options

Get a life mix breed, MY life is far superior to yours. your children will work for mines and will rely on me and my family to give them jobs. I work for no one but myself and survive on passive income people are the like coaches not the players.

? please.......

Your ? -ass sits in threads talking about ? the south & anything non-black everyday........

And you sure do covet the white mans economic system, huh???????

You the type ? that would sell his own mother up the river for a couple dollars..........

• Undefeatable
    Options

No.

So why the avi?
  • zombie
    Options

No.

So why the avi?

i wanted to show two artist who died at war with each other, together during good times.

You don't look up to artist you just enjoy their art, you let their skill inspire you but you don't pattern your life or minds after them.
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options

? please.......

Your ? -ass sits in threads talking about ? the south & anything non-black everyday........

And you sure do covet the white mans economic system, huh???????

You the type ? that would sell his own mother up the river for a couple dollars..........

I don't like the southern united states it's not a place i enjoy being, anything non-black that I/ we can use to our benefit we should.

I covet wealth and power no matter where it is. me and my brothers make investments in africa ghana in particular and when i get richer here i will take a large portion of my wealth there.

I would sell your mother but not mines
  • Undefeatable
    edited June 2013
    Options

No.

So why the avi?

i wanted to show two artist who died at war with each other, together during good times.

You don't look up to artist you just enjoy their art, you let their skill inspire you but you don't pattern your life or minds after them.

Well, people do look up to them. Yet they fall well short of being good examples for our young people. So I think that in the interests of the race you should get a new avi.
  • bambu
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @zombie are you really ready for a revolution in thinking ? ? seriously? Ok then, First thing First is to go tell your mama and daddy and family members to STOP GOING TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY. It's a Pagan holiday and as long as we celebrate it by going to Church and worshipping Satan, we will never rise up...So start there.

Hebrew to Christian and now a mysterious syncretic african religion???????

What's next??????
    I covet wealth

You are a clown............

• zombie
    Options

No.

So why the avi?

Well, people do look up to them. Yet they fall well short of being good examples for our young people. So I think that in the interests of the race you should get a new avi.

If this was another website i might agree with you but not on this one

there are not too many 10 year olds here and anybody older than that who looks up to pac and big as role models is already lost.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only care about myself.

Just because most blacks are this and that.

Doesn't mean I have to be.

Look, I came out of the ? by myself.

I eat by myself, I sleep by myself, and etc by myself.

I only matter because when I'm in pain, or when something terrible goes wrong.

No one feel it.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    LMAO

*Subscribes*
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options

Hebrew to Christian and now a mysterious syncretic african religion???????

What's next??????
    I covet wealth

You are a clown............

I was never a ? hebrew you ? i posted what religion i follow already i will do it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJRpojxCRm0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_Baptist

you are a ? .
  • Undefeatable
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

No one feel it.

There is no one way to be black, and blacks can rightfully adopt an identity that doesn't jibe with what most other blacks are doing. So I agree with you there. But we all should be concerned about the race, and do what we can to uplift it. If when I am on my death bed there are good signs that the race is starting to go places, I would be deeply gratified, even if I had no children and even though I wouldn't be around to experience it. Every black person should have a certain level of race feeling that makes them concerned about how the race is faring.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i care about the climate in which i must compete for resources... so, yeah I care about how those with similar demographics are doing...

and
    Bingo....I care very much about how Black people are doing, ? , I live in a Black neighborhood, how can I not care? If Black people are doing bad, then chances are I'm gona be doing bad down the line.

I'm still not quite sure that I understand what you guys are saying here. Are you saying that your success essentially depends on the success of 400 million other people? If so, I just see a few holes in that kind of thinking.
    I keep seeing people on here say that they don't care about [insert some bad thing being done by, or happening to, black people]. This is totally the opposite of my view. So I want to know how many people think like this.

That's odd that you say that people on here seem to not care about black people. I haven't gotten that impression. I've actually gotten the opposite.

I personally care how about all peoples fare, so yeah, it logically follows that I care about how black people fare but certainly not only black people. Although I consider myself to be a cynical misanthrope, I also consider myself to be a humanist. So I believe in the empowerment, advancement, etc. of all humans regardless of race. I personally despise race for a million reasons including my opinion that race is made-up, divisive, and just an overall stupid concept. Race also plays a big role in stereotyping, divide and conquer, ignorance and stupidity, and racism (shockingly). Many people have this false "we vs. them" mentality that's based on race. If there is any legitimate "we vs. them" reality, it shouldn’t be based on something as frivolous as race. It should be and probably is based on something more substantial like class.

With that being said, the people whose wellbeing I care for the most are simply the people whom I have love for, and that’s just based on love. Not history, class, race, bloodlines, etc. If I got love for you, then I deeply care about you and how you fare. If not, then I still care, but it’s meh. It’s impossible to truly love someone whom you don’t know. If you think otherwise, then you’re fooling yourself. So how or why anyone would care deeply about how a whole race fares is beyond me. That’s an overly-optimistic road to disaster.

Then there are other people on the other extreme who take the apathetic and/or egoistic approach and generally don’t care about anything but themselves. That’s just as bad, but I strongly disagree with the many people who think that that’s evil. When all is said and done, if you are an adult, the only person that can truly help you is yourself and no one else. Self-reliance, self-responsibility, independence, individuality – these are things that should be admired not chastised. It’s excessive dependence, helplessness, collectivism, etc. that’s dangerous imo.
    How can I add a poll?

You should see the option to create a “New Poll” under the red tab in the upper right hand corner of the forum screen that says “Post a New Thread.”
  • zombie
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

and

I'm still not quite sure that I understand what you guys are saying here. Are you saying that your success essentially depends on the success of 400 million other people? If so, I just see a few holes in that kind of thinking.
    I keep seeing people on here say that they don't care about [insert some bad thing being done by, or happening to, black people]. This is totally the opposite of my view. So I want to know how many people think like this.

That's odd that you say that people on here seem to not care about black people. I haven't gotten that impression. I've actually gotten the opposite.

I personally care how about all peoples fare, so yeah, it logically follows that I care about how black people fare but certainly not only black people. Although I consider myself to be a cynical misanthrope, I also consider myself to be a humanist. So I believe in the empowerment, advancement, etc. of all humans regardless of race. I personally despise race for a million reasons including my opinion that race is made-up, divisive, and just an overall stupid concept. Race also plays a big role in stereotyping, divide and conquer, ignorance and stupidity, and racism (shockingly). Many people have this false "we vs. them" mentality that's based on race. If there is any legitimate "we vs. them" reality, it shouldn’t be based on something as frivolous as race. It should be and probably is based on something more substantial like class.

With that being said, the people whose wellbeing I care for the most are simply the people whom I have love for, and that’s just based on love. Not history, class, race, bloodlines, etc. If I got love for you, then I deeply care about you and how you fare. If not, then I still care, but it’s meh. It’s impossible to truly love someone whom you don’t know. If you think otherwise, then you’re fooling yourself. So how or why anyone would care deeply about how a whole race fares is beyond me. That’s an overly-optimistic road to disaster.

Then there are other people on the other extreme who take the apathetic and/or egoistic approach and generally don’t care about anything but themselves. That’s just as bad, but I strongly disagree with the many people who think that that’s evil. When all is said and done, if you are an adult, the only person that can truly help you is yourself and no one else. Self-reliance, self-responsibility, independence, individuality – these are things that should be admired not chastised. It’s excessive dependence, helplessness, collectivism, etc. that’s dangerous imo.
    How can I add a poll?

You should see the option to create a “New Poll” under the red tab in the upper right hand corner of the forum screen that says “Post a New Thread.”

@ the bolded i would agree with you if the world was different but it is not and the concept of race is here to stay so therefore we have to act accordingly.
  • bambu
    Options

I covet wealth

thats_mighty_white_of_you_s349.jpg

• ohhhla
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

No one feel it.

There is no one way to be black, and blacks can rightfully adopt an identity that doesn't jibe with what most other blacks are doing. So I agree with you there. But we all should be concerned about the race, and do what we can to uplift it. If when I am on my death bed there are good signs that the race is starting to go places, I would be deeply gratified, even if I had no children and even though I wouldn't be around to experience it. Every black person should have a certain level of race feeling that makes them concerned about how the race is faring.

I proud for what they accomplished it's very groundbreaking and inspirational.

But what is that gonna do for me?

Like seriously