Do you care about how blacks are faring, or do you only care about youself and your family/friends?

12346»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    There's a huge difference between a Haitian and a Jamaican right?now how can't there be a worlds difference between a Dominican born and raised in the tristate and Nigerian living in africa.all negroes things in common but we ain't the same thing.

People should try to get along and be civilized that's about it.i don't believe everybody has to be on some black brotherhood back to afrika ? whitey ? ,will never happen anyways..too many different nationalities.

There is a difference in cultures but there are also many many similarities it's not about ? whitey it's about out competing him, forgetting our differences when needed for the greater good coming together and gaining control of all that should be ours.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like people that claim mixed or being from Asia or Israel if that's what you mean?that is so retarted low key those are self haters IMO.i don't see how people can deny they are of African decent.Most of us aren't pure anymore n this side except for Haitians maybe but were still mostly black and black in appearance.

never seen a Korean kid that looked like me or Israeli..lol.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I care about my people as a whole. period.
    There are some things that won't change with us if we refuse to help ourselves.
    Education is key in all of this.

Am I the only one who has noticed this lack of hope that the younger generation is starting to display?
  • Wentfor10
    Wentfor10 Members Posts: 2
    I can only control what's in my lane
    Quite right and agree with.
    R4
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard of that Israelite ? b4, apparently Jamaicans were supposedly of the tribe of "Ben" or some ? ?!

Whatever.

I was born and raised in Jamaica and see myself as an African. It's still "OUT OF MANY, ONE PEOPLE" due to our diverse background, if u follow the slave routes we're primarily west african(Ghanaians) and the like.

I care about my people(blacks) as a whole and hope we improve together but realistically....as someone already said it's only but a small percentage give a ? , so I will do what I can for my family and peoples and hope these other ? ? follow suit, cause the me, me, me, mentality doesn't work but when we pool our resources-see Marcus Garvey and Black Wallstreet-these krakkaz feel threatened, so obviously that's the right way to go as a people.

We're the #1 consumers but don't let our dollar count for ? towards our well being.

At the same time these ; chinks, arabs and krakkas has a monopoly and years inheritance off of our backs.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zombie no offense but you are ignorant. I used to be like you. "Back to Africa" movement and all that ? . found out it's garbage. I ain't from Africa, my people were enslaved by Africans though. So if you African, then your people are the same people that enslaved my people(Israelites), just like the Egyptians, Arabs, Spaniards,Portuguese and Europeans and for that reason I can't even ? with you in this discussion. You are my enemy according to the Bible homie. So please stop calling yourself Jamaican and call yourself African from now on, because the REAL Jamaicans are the descendants of the enslaved Israelites.

I'm done.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    twatgetta wrote: »
    @zombie no offense but you are ignorant. I used to be like you. "Back to Africa" movement and all that ? . found out it's garbage. I ain't from Africa, my people were enslaved by Africans though. So if you African, then your people are the same people that enslaved my people(Israelites), just like the Egyptians, Arabs, Spaniards,Portuguese and Europeans and for that reason I can't even ? with you in this discussion. You are my enemy according to the Bible homie. So please stop calling yourself Jamaican and call yourself African from now on, because the REAL Jamaicans are the descendants of the enslaved Israelites.

I'm done.

? you, ? i know the culture i was born in you cannot tell me what the ? i am. jamaicans are the decendants of africans and we are proud of that. You are not ? jamaican I AM.

you are a lost african american who is ignorant of his origins and culture so you are latching onto the culture of someone else and calling it your own.

You jinnie dressing ? fake-israelites have been standing on corners all over america for almost 100 years now and have done nothing but increase noise pollution with your stupid mouths. Africans enslaved africans, there were varied reasons for this, and that is why we are here but that does not make us any less the descendants of africa