so why was wade so dominant last night?

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
in the nba thread i see some say he ? when he wants to and others say maybe the knee feels a little better. what yall think?

after seeing ? say that he might be defering to bron cause hes mad that he aint the man made me think. would a ? really tank on a chip just because he aint the man no more?

Comments

• woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    He got tired of ppl calling him washed Wade

So translation: He plays hard when he wants to play hard.

To thread starter... I think it has a lot to do with Wade / Bron's ego... Which is why you see Lebron stat padding in game 4 (not my opinion, thousands of people have said it)
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes your shot falls for u and sometimes it doesn't. Why do you guys think he's not trying.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Deer antler spray, but I aint mad at him. I support Wade using it.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron was padding stats when the game was over so Wade wouldn't get all the glory.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Lebron was padding stats when the game was over so Wade wouldn't get all the glory.

Yup, instead of preventing the Spurs from inching closer and closer to coming back, he shoulda just passed the ball around instead of extending the lead and guaranteeing a victory.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because he was the initiator.. and i guess hes feeling a lil better..
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    man i hope wade aint that fickle. damn he balled out looked like wade of old but well see sunday
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    wade need to ball like this for two more game. i cant stand san antonio fans. real spit
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Regression to the mean.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He on the juice.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade is cold but top 5? LMAO bruh. .....
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This game would have been great on TNT to hear Chuck, Kenny, Ernie and Shaq speak on Wade's Game 4 performance
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of drugs shot into that knee!!
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thread about Wade and this ? comes in to talk about LeBron, lmao.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was playing his way out of getting traded to the Bobcats next year.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His post game summed it up: why not play his hardest in the Finals? I'll admit I ? on son something heavy, but he gets props for just saying, "? this wait for LeBron ? . You just do you! Umma do me! Watch me do me!" Hope they keep it up just to rain on the Spurs parade.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate wen ? say "he could dominate if he wanted too" not true. Wade is a great player. He is nice. Last game he played well because there weak ass dive offense was working. Meaning ? and Wade cut/dive hard to the rim. BOSHwas allowed to play like a big man and jumpers were falling. He won't play like that again this series. I will bet money. LeBron and Bosh will need to be 30 10 and 20 15 the rest of the way.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude coulda been done this.... He lazy and chose not too. No one can change my mind. Defense is effort and he was getting steals and blocking shots
  • woah316
    edited June 2013
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    He got tired of ppl calling him washed Wade

So translation: He plays hard when he wants to play hard.

Thats why its just hard to respect these ? man... Taking NBA finals / Playoff games off aint cool

It's simply the difference between being great, and being historic.... Wade doesn't really care about being a historic figure in the NBA.. and he proved in the game last night he could be a top 5 player ALL TIME if he really wanted to.... Yea, I said it.

But he doesn't care about that.

I'm glad I caught this before you edited it.Woat316 tweaking as usual this clown is a prisoner of the moment and says outlandish comments every day cuz of it

So if Wade Averaged 30 points, 6 assists and 5 steals for his career, he couldn't be a top 5 player of all time?

2006 wade had one of the top 3 finals runs in history... If he played like that for his career, he couldn't be a top 5 player of all time?

This ? emotions so strong for me (no ? ), he forgot to remind himself he has said Wade is better than Kobe (someone who many feel is a top 5 player of all time) for the last 3 years.

Woah316: making ? change they religion since 2010.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure if there is a rhyme or reason as to why he chose Game 4 to go off but he at least proved he can be the best player on the floor any random given night....just hope the trend continues tonight
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade playing like that reminds me of why Lebron James is overrated. Wade carried the team on his back and had a all around preformance. You couldn't see the "gap" between Wade or Lebrons talent. Rodman might as been right Lebron would of been average back in the day
  • woah316
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Wade playing like that reminds me of why Lebron James is overrated. Wade carried the team on his back and had a all around preformance. You couldn't see the "gap" between Wade or Lebrons talent. Rodman might as been right Lebron would of been average back in the day

Truthfully, when Wade is at his BEST, he is better than Lebron at his BEST ....

Real knowledgeable hoop fans know this (hence, why I said he could've been top 5... While the same people laughing at that, are saying Lebron will be #1.. lol)
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Dude coulda been done this.... He lazy and chose not too. No one can change my mind. Defense is effort and he was getting steals and blocking shots
    the ? wade is hurt. im suprised he had 30 in him honestly.
    I do agree he should show more effort tho.