so why was wade so dominant last night?

Options

Comments

• yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Wade playing like that reminds me of why Lebron James is overrated. Wade carried the team on his back and had a all around preformance. You couldn't see the "gap" between Wade or Lebrons talent. Rodman might as been right Lebron would of been average back in the day

Truthfully, when Wade is at his BEST, he is better than Lebron at his BEST ....

Real knowledgeable hoop fans know this (hence, why I said he could've been top 5... While the same people laughing at that, are saying Lebron will be #1.. lol)

Only dudes who can attest to this are the ones who watched the Heat games prior to 2011 to be honest... but it sure ain't popular opinion lol
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Wade playing like that reminds me of why Lebron James is overrated. Wade carried the team on his back and had a all around preformance. You couldn't see the "gap" between Wade or Lebrons talent. Rodman might as been right Lebron would of been average back in the day

Real knowledgeable hoop fans know this (hence, why I said he could've been top 5... While the same people laughing at that, are saying Lebron will be #1.. lol)

Only dudes who can attest to this are the ones who watched the Heat games prior to 2011 to be honest... but it sure ain't popular opinion lol

I honestly can't remember any 4 game stretch Lebron has had that was more impressive than wade in the 2006 finals...

Touch fouls or not... The man single handedly willed his team to a victory, by HIMSELF, as a washed up Shaq looked on.

Lebron couldn't win in Cleveland ALONE.... Instead he got swept.
  • yroholla
    Options

I honestly can't remember any 4 game stretch Lebron has had that was more impressive than wade in the 2006 finals...

Touch fouls or not... The man single handedly willed his team to a victory, by HIMSELF, as a washed up Shaq looked on.

I agree with the first two points...but to Lebrons credit the way the team was constructed was meant for regular season success...he played his heart out IMO but I guess if ppl gonna crown him he can't avoid the criticism that comes with it whether or not it was his fault....he made a very wise decision to go to Miami clearly
  • woah316
    Options

I agree with the first two points...but to Lebrons credit the way the team was constructed was meant for regular season success...he played his heart out IMO but I guess if ppl gonna crown him he can't avoid the criticism that comes with it whether or not it was his fault....he made a very wise decision to go to Miami clearly

Yea I'm not even talking about regular season....

I don't recall much of the Cleveland / Spurs finals, but all I know is he got swept... so, that means he simply couldn't do it alone.

On the other hand, I watched every game of the 2006 finals with my own 2 eyes... I saw Shaq was a liability, and should have been benched... But even with all that, wade single handedly won the title by himself.... with NO help...

So, anyone can dissect and take from that anything they want... But thats what it is.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Chill..idk about NO help. We had key contributions from dudes like UD, Gary Payton, Zo and Posey.
  • woah316
    Options
    Chill..idk about NO help. We had key contributions from dudes like UD, Gary Payton, Zo and Posey.

Lebron makes his teammates better, at least I thought...

He couldn't make them "Better" enough to steal at least one game?

Wade had no legitimate help.

Stop capin.
  • yroholla
    Options
    Chill..idk about NO help. We ha. key contributions from dudes like UD, Gary Payton, Zo and Posey.

Stop capin.

not gonna front...UD played great D onDirk for good stretches in those finals...Zo had big defensive plays and Posey was crucial on defense and from the 3...but ifu say Wade had no legit second option help then I agree with that
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Stop capin.

Lol @ caping. I'm a Heat fan, you simpleton. Wade LED them, but to say no help is ridiculous like most of the ? you say.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron is just better and stronger than Wade. Wade would have lost without LeBron when LeBron is on no one else needs to go off because LeBron swallows the opponent when he is killing.
  • woah316
    Options

Stop capin.

Lol @ caping. I'm a Heat fan, you simpleton. Wade LED them, but to say no help is ridiculous like most of the ? you say.

So I just want to get this right.... Wade had some help, but lebron LITERALLY had NO HELP, is that what you're saying?

I just want to understand the ? language you're speaking.
  • woah316
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Chill..idk about NO help. We ha. key contributions from dudes like UD, Gary Payton, Zo and Posey.

Stop capin.

not gonna front...UD played great D onDirk for good stretches in those finals...Zo had big defensive plays and Posey was crucial on defense and from the 3...but ifu say Wade had no legit second option help then I agree with that

Do I really have to say "wade walked on the court with 4 other people that did some things" ?

In the sense of the word that Duncan had help to win titles, Lebron had help to win titles, Kobe had help to win titles, Shaq had help to win titles.... Wade had NO HELP.... In that sense.

So yes, you understand (anyone who's not a hater CRAVING my attention like a ? on her period would)
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO, how did y'all CS ? put up with this ? ?

LMAO.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what's worse, Woah and his ridiculous post or the people who keep going back and forth with him
  • woah316
    Options
    I don't know what's worse, Woah and his ridiculous post or the people who keep going back and forth with him

Definitely the latter.
  • woah316
    Options
    Except when I pick the finals 2 years in a row (going on 3) ... Then the power of my words is simply unavoidable.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    @woah316

Sometimes you o'd.

Like that's what kills your credibility
  • woah316
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    @woah316

Sometimes you o'd.

Like that's what kills your credibility

You telling me this as if I care, lol.

I stated my opinion on something in this thread *one* time, someone replied...... Am I not supposed to come back and reply to their reply? That's "OD'ing?" .... I gotcha.

The bottom line is yall ? hold my opinion in the highest of high regards and are on my ? , no ? . That's the honest truth without bias. Let's just be frank about it.

• ohhhla
    Options
    Nah, it ain't that.

You know your ? but something it's a bit much.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

Then couldn't get out the 1st round for 3 straight playoff trips and led a team to 15-67 "by himself" while lebron has Never lost in the 1st round ever,the heat have went to 3 straight finals and it aint because of dwayne wade.The "wade is better than lebron" myth got destroyed these last 3 years.Lebron has been better his whole career he's also more durable,more consistent and went to miami and became the leader of wades team
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Lebron might technically be the best player in the league, but who is his competition.....durant? Dude needs to develop his defense. I know a grip of people who think Wade is better then Lebron. Lebron is the better passer though. Both can cut to the rim.....Lebron has mental issues and up until this year his jump shot was SUSPECT
  • woah316
    Options
    When the ? will the clowns learn? I'm ALWAYS right.... lolol

LOSS5mq.png
  • woah316
    Options
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is not far off.
    I'm not knocking Lebron but there was a time where Lebron didn't do anything better than Wade.
    He was just fortunate of never suffering a devastating injury and it could be argued he had better teams.
    He damn sure was a better defensive player in his prime than what they are hyping Lebron to be right now.
    Since ? get excited about the stats that ESPN posts about Lebron this is a better one for you
    "Wade is the first player in NBA History with 2000 points, 500 assists, 100 blocks, & 100 steals in one season."
    Reason why he didn't get mvp that year was because of their record.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What i find strange is that the heat play better as a overall team when lebron is more dominant but struggle more when wade is. You would think the team would still be playing effeciently regardless who captain of the ship.