so why was wade so dominant last night?

Options
13»

Comments

• yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    What i find strange is that the heat play better as a overall team when lebron is more dominant but struggle more when wade is. You would think the team would still be playing effeciently regardless who captain of the ship.

If Lebron ain't the man it seems it gets to his mental...I hope I'm wrong tho cause it really shouldn't matter who is taking over
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    What i find strange is that the heat play better as a overall team when lebron is more dominant but struggle more when wade is. You would think the team would still be playing effeciently regardless who captain of the ship.

That's because if Lebron isn't having the best game, he halfway quits... Which is why you see him padding stats at the end of games that Wade dominated....

"It's only so long fake goats can pretend"
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny how the media shapes people mind. They say the brain acts like plastic.....Lebron needs to step it up. I witnessed first hand Lebron having trouble with JIMMY BUTLER a 2nd year player who barely played his rookie year and was logging insane minutes because of injuries
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got that Ray Lewis spray
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still ain't got Woah on ignore list?