Robert Kraft got Debo'd for his Super Bowl Ring

2»

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putin claims no memory of 'stealing' Super Bowl ring

(AFP) – 5 days ago

SAINT PETERSBURG, Russia — Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday that he had no recollection of allegedly stealing the Super Bowl ring belonging to the National Football League's New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.

Putin himself was unexpectedly asked about the incident for the first time by the US moderator of his appearance at a Saint Petersburg forum with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

"You know, I do not remember either Mr. Kraft or the ring," Putin said.

"They handed out some sorts of souvenirs. But if it is such a valuable thing to Mr. Kraft and his team, I have a proposal," said Putin.

"We will ask our enterprises to craft a really good, noticeable thing -- so it is clear that it is expensive, made of a good metal, with a rock -- so that this jewel is passed on from generation to generation in the team whose interests Mr. Kraft represents.

"I think that this would be the most intelligent... solution to such a difficult international problem," Putin said with a hint of a smile.

Kraft said at the US event that he had even told the White House he would love to get the 4.94-carat ring back from Putin because it meant so much to him and his team.

The ring is reportedly being kept in a special Kremlin library reserved for other gifts and Russian treasures.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iE7Kb9_zgVGsmapW-PfUkX2UU8cg?docId=CNG.c46ea94f63545ac6610804385744d47b.511

*Dead* This dude said he doesn't remember meeting him or the ring, contradicts that by acknowledging "they" offered "souvenirs," and then basically says, "I'll get you some Russian swap meet jewelry to compensate." OH, and I got your real ? in a library at KGB HQ.

This might be the most lowbrow G ? a political leader has ever done since Clinton getting sloppy toppy from fat ? .
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit this ? Putin is a ? A-1 goon.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Putin claims no memory of 'stealing' Super Bowl ring

(AFP) – 5 days ago

SAINT PETERSBURG, Russia — Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday that he had no recollection of allegedly stealing the Super Bowl ring belonging to the National Football League's New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.

Putin himself was unexpectedly asked about the incident for the first time by the US moderator of his appearance at a Saint Petersburg forum with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

"You know, I do not remember either Mr. Kraft or the ring," Putin said.

"They handed out some sorts of souvenirs. But if it is such a valuable thing to Mr. Kraft and his team, I have a proposal," said Putin.

"We will ask our enterprises to craft a really good, noticeable thing -- so it is clear that it is expensive, made of a good metal, with a rock -- so that this jewel is passed on from generation to generation in the team whose interests Mr. Kraft represents.

"I think that this would be the most intelligent... solution to such a difficult international problem," Putin said with a hint of a smile.

Kraft said at the US event that he had even told the White House he would love to get the 4.94-carat ring back from Putin because it meant so much to him and his team.

The ring is reportedly being kept in a special Kremlin library reserved for other gifts and Russian treasures.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iE7Kb9_zgVGsmapW-PfUkX2UU8cg?docId=CNG.c46ea94f63545ac6610804385744d47b.511

*Dead* This dude said he doesn't remember meeting him or the ring, contradicts that by acknowledging "they" offered "souvenirs," and then basically says, "I'll get you some Russian swap meet jewelry to compensate." OH, and I got your real ? in a library at KGB HQ.

This might be the most lowbrow G ? a political leader has ever done since Clinton getting sloppy toppy from fat ? .

Basically Putin said

Run_The_Jewels.jpg?resize=310%2C174