I miss the KOTR

Options
jono
jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
The shittiness of tomorrow's PPV got me to thinking about how much I miss the Spring classic.

I've always been a huge fan of tournaments and th KOTR is by far my favorite. Even though I wasn't always thrilled by the winner (Mabel in '95 for instance) but I always enjoyed it.

It had so much potential and history, I hate that it died. Does anyone else miss the KOTR?

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Yes I do but if WWE doesnt care to dedicate a full PPV or a weekly tournament leading up to the finals, I have no interest in a half ass bi yearly event on RAW, even tho I thought it was dope when William Regal won it back in 2008.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn WWE ruins all their history and traditions. They always rebranding the June and July events anyway so they might as well go back to the KOTR. Payback is such a stupid PPV with meaning whatsoever.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man 2001 king of the ring is my favorite Kurt angle wrestling 3 times that night against edge,Christian and Shane McMahon and the crazy match Kurt and Shane had when he got thrown into the glass and landed headfirst on concrete damn.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always liked KOTR because it would match up wrestlers that u wouldn't normally see wrestle each other