Ill never watch this ? again.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? taras happiness
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Tera being poisoned by her mom was waaaaaay too obvious. She's been irrelevant this whole season. Her mom denounced her as a monster, but now she's on this forgive me by feeding on me ? ? Come on.

Eric getting offed like that would be HILARIOUS just to see all the chicks on facebook write stupid long eulogies about it on some Twilight bs.

Warlow jumping bad. No. Bill jumping simp. No. The vampires living all the live long day with Hep V when Eric's sister bit in a day? No. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I contract Hepatitis through a blood transfusion or a ? needle, I'm not going to be more Hepatitis-y from the transfusion.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do agree Eric getting killed like that would be funny because of the groupies but storywise that ? was garbage. a complete copout. like he cant fly and get out the sun, he's done it before but now he's got cement in his ass and lost his ability. yeah ok.

smh got damn Sookie is supernatural ? ... ? really hard to watch
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they had 9 damn near perfect eps and ended with this BS?

Eric better not be dead

That ending sucked, but the scenario they left off on seems cool

When did the spell get lifted off Alcide and Sookie, when Eric died?(Which I'm sure isn't the case)

I wish there were more eps
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    the funeral added nothing to the story unless it's some sort of build up for next season. Again Warlow was irrelevant in the show. what was the purpose of bringing him in? Bill did nothing this entire season as well. I would rather they just showed Lillith every episode walking around in blood. That was more exciting. Eric handling business was nice though. Sookie needs to be written off the show. This chick gnawed at her wrist like she was opening a bag of lays..the hell is going on here

I get the reason for focusing on the funeral. It's what shows like this do. Terry has been a character since the 1st season and a beloved character to other fans that are not in The IC(Its not always about us muthafukkas) so they gave time for fans to mourn Terry also.

Warlow was irrevelant? How do you think Eric was able to walk in the sun?
    Bill did nothing? WTF? What show are you watching homie? Bill is trying to be Dracula Christ, and you say he did nothing all season?
    Dude lemme tell you something, the show revolves around Sookie. The books series is called The Sookie Stackhouse Novels, so if Sookie gets in the way of your plug pulling, maybe you need to find a new show to perv off to.....

Terry ain't never been ? though.he didn't deserve all the praise

Hoyt was more important and he just left and nobody cared
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    jaxn wrote: »
    the funeral added nothing to the story unless it's some sort of build up for next season. Again Warlow was irrelevant in the show. what was the purpose of bringing him in? Bill did nothing this entire season as well. I would rather they just showed Lillith every episode walking around in blood. That was more exciting. Eric handling business was nice though. Sookie needs to be written off the show. This chick gnawed at her wrist like she was opening a bag of lays..the hell is going on here

I get the reason for focusing on the funeral. It's what shows like this do. Terry has been a character since the 1st season and a beloved character to other fans that are not in The IC(Its not always about us muthafukkas) so they gave time for fans to mourn Terry also.

Warlow was irrevelant? How do you think Eric was able to walk in the sun?
    Bill did nothing? WTF? What show are you watching homie? Bill is trying to be Dracula Christ, and you say he did nothing all season?
    Dude lemme tell you something, the show revolves around Sookie. The books series is called The Sookie Stackhouse Novels, so if Sookie gets in the way of your plug pulling, maybe you need to find a new show to perv off to.....

Terry ain't never been ? though.he didn't deserve all the praise

Hoyt was more important and he just left and nobody cared

Hoyt got ? on by everybody... I woulda either left or found an M4 and went to work like that sniper that got Terry.
  • intlhak
    intlhak Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Options
    I didn't like they had Bill go toe to toe with a 5000 year old vampire. Bill shouldn't have been able to touch warlow let alone stall him enough for everyone to be able to escape fairy land
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude was made around at starting 10000 BC i think, so really he was ALOT older than any other vampire ever.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    The Tera being poisoned by her mom was waaaaaay too obvious. She's been irrelevant this whole season. Her mom denounced her as a monster, but now she's on this forgive me by feeding on me ? ? Come on.

Eric getting offed like that would be HILARIOUS just to see all the chicks on facebook write stupid long eulogies about it on some Twilight bs.

Warlow jumping bad. No. Bill jumping simp. No. The vampires living all the live long day with Hep V when Eric's sister bit in a day? No. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I contract Hepatitis through a blood transfusion or a ? needle, I'm not going to be more Hepatitis-y from the transfusion.

eric's sister was given a different version of hep v
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where can I watch true blood free on the net? I don't have premium and I missed the season finale. anybody know any sites where I don't have to sign up or download?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I'm so glad Alcide and Sookie finally hooked up. B/c if they went thru another season of her & Bill, TV would've gotten thrown out. But DAMN that hefa is local human blunt. Hefa gets passed around more than weed! Who hasn't sexed that hefa yet??

Smh @ the vampire orgy on the front lawn. Another unnecessary nude scenes.

Am I the only one who felt weird watching that scene w/Tera and her mama??

All hell is probably gonna break loose next season.

Smh @ the producer finding any excuse to have Eric naked...n/h. Really?

Still smh @ Sam so-called falling in love, right after his damn chick died, and also becoming mayor.

Smh Jason still catching L's wit ole girl. Then again maybe this is kinda his punishment from sex.

Smh @ the Adopt-A-Vampire program.

The ending ok. Did get ? off how they left things.

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who is that beautiful specimen in your sig?
  • IamMonster
    IamMonster Members Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Damn I'm so glad Alcide and Sookie finally hooked up. B/c if they went thru another season of her & Bill, TV would've gotten thrown out. But DAMN that hefa is local human blunt. Hefa gets passed around more than weed! Who hasn't sexed that hefa yet??

Smh @ the vampire orgy on the front lawn. Another unnecessary nude scenes.

Am I the only one who felt weird watching that scene w/Tera and her mama??

All hell is probably gonna break loose next season.

Smh @ the producer finding any excuse to have Eric naked...n/h. Really?

Still smh @ Sam so-called falling in love, right after his damn chick died, and also becoming mayor.

Smh Jason still catching L's wit ole girl. Then again maybe this is kinda his punishment from sex.

Smh @ the Adopt-A-Vampire program.

The ending ok. Did get ? off how they left things.

Wow
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so they just gonna turn the vampires into zombies now....? was traxh
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jus noticed somethin

the church scene showed atleast 50% blax.

the past 5 years they have made it seem like the town only had 3 blax total(not counting eggs)
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    jus noticed somethin

the church scene showed atleast 50% blax.

the past 5 years they have made it seem like the town only had 3 blax total(not counting eggs)

Nah they just didn't show the blacks. It was always known they had a healthy black population ever since they introduced that black preacher and his church.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    There was 2 minutes i swore i was watching a target commercial.. Eric is really dead tho? nooooooo
  • M.A.D.E.
    M.A.D.E. Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options
    Apparently Erics not dead and Tara's mom ain't poisoning her.

TVLINE | Alexander Skarsgard — will he be back for Season 7?
    I can tell you that Alexander Skarsgard is going to be a part of the next season of True Blood. He will be a series regular.
    RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Coming Back? What’s on the Bubble?
    TVLINE | That will be a huge relief to fans.
    I am aware! I’m not going to take Alex Skarsgard out of people’s living rooms.
    TVLINE | I’m guessing Eric won’t suddenly be alive and well in the Season 7 premiere.
    No. That would be a cheat, wouldn’t it? That would be an incredible cheat. Pam has gone off in search of Eric, and maybe she’s going to be the one to find him, y’know?

TVLINE | Are you looking at Season 7 as a reset of sorts for Bill?
    Absolutely. We don’t want Bill to be an a—hole. Whereas the show that I love watching most right now, Breaking Bad, Walter White is on a downward trajectory with the consequences of his actions. The question we’re going to be asking this coming season is: Can Bill be forgiven? Because he made his intentions clear. One thing that I noticed – and I probably shouldn’t read as much as I’ve been reading, but I have been, in terms of audience reaction – is the idea that characters can’t change. I will put to bed one thing for you: this idea that Lettie Mae is trying to poison Tara? It’s absurd. That is genuine. And I realize that on our show, because it’s been so incredibly plot-driven for the past several years, you insert a Big Bad and then have the characters react in the way we expect them to react. That’s sort of what’s been going on. When we let characters change, when we let the show be character-driven, I think people don’t know what to do with that. So with Lettie Mae and Tara, not to say that everything is going to go great, but the conflict is not going to be she’s poisoning Tara. By the same token, I think Bill doesn’t have a trick up his sleeve this time. I think he’s genuine. The real question is about forgiveness.