Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tara's bootyhole is gravy
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shea Davis making a cameo this season, shun is unstoppable.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Tara's bootyhole is gravy

How you know?

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True Blood,dexter,Breaking bad yessss
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I stopped watching after that Fairy ? . I'm trying to catch up tonight but if its wack no more love
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, ? fell off hard on here. No sticky and the topic gets no love.

Tonight's episode wasn't bad, but it still seems like they are trying to throw too many storylines in at once.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never watched this show for how good it is, just liked the babes. sucks Luna is dead cause she was hot. Warlow is gonna be the GOAT vampire.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I'll let you know after i watch the download tomorrow..
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that was a damn good season premiere! Whole bunch of ? jammed in one episode. Looks like they're sticking to the main storyline now. This gone be a nice season.

Alcid outchea pimpin

billith ? slapped the ? out of nora lol that was crazy how she flew in like that. I did not expect that.

I'm loving this warlow storyline

LOL at them fairy kids

lillith with the g.o.a.t ? and bush once again!!!

they need to bring my ? roman back though, he was g.o.a.t. gone too soon
    S05E04_Roman.png

(Nope) wrote: »
    Shea Davis making a cameo this season, shun is unstoppable.
    That ? gun gone go blam! shun, word to muhva B. Once he pop pop pop, pop pop pop, even billith gone drop drop drop, drop drop drop , naaaaah mean.

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Correct me if im wrong but is warlow the same vampire from the buffy the vampire slayer movie?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    only reason i'm watching is b/c i'm already 5 seasons in....episode was not good last night...soon as Jason got in the car me and my girl both new dude was Warlow

hopefully they can wrap this show up with a bang
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is this the final season?
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Young Werewolf Chick is Nice
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    only reason i'm watching is b/c i'm already 5 seasons in....episode was not good last night...soon as Jason got in the car me and my girl both new dude was Warlow

I don't think that was Warlow. I think that was his great grandad or something. I think Warlow is the guy with the long hair and beard. In the preview I thought I heard the old guy say something like he's been watching over them for years.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »

I don't think that was Warlow. I think that was his great grandad or something. I think Warlow is the guy with the long hair and beard. In the preview I thought I heard the old guy say something like he's been watching over them for years.

Huh? Dude pretty much said he was Warlow.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well who is the guy with the long hair and beard? And, why would the ghost of Jason's parents be just sitting in the back seat chilling, especially after displaying their hatred for vampires? And if I'm not mistaken, in the previews, Sookie and/or Jason was sitting around talking to that old dude like he wasn't a threat. Not saying it's not Warlow, just not convinced yet.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alcide gives pack eukanuba and billjack. Eric ? sookie in ? and ass till she squirts fairy quandrum. Bill tells jessica if it don't smell like ? he don't want it. Nora removes sand from pams cooch and tells Tara to twerk somthin. Warlow put Lillith on the track that ? is to bring home 1500 a day.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2013
    Options

I think that was just what he wanted him to see. I loved that scene though, it felt like the first season. At first you thought it was just some random vamper that picked him up. The weirdness and the spooky looking old dude and jason just jumping in the car was some vintage true blood ? . LOL at the door just opening by itself and jason ? just jumping in.
    texas409 wrote: »
    Seems like it. They got the ? of vampers and everything is being reviled now. I'm thinking season 7 is gonna be it. Only thing left to explore is the fairies.

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alcide's new bish >>>>>>>
    I need a chick with that mentality
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think that was just what he wanted him to see. I loved that scene though, it felt like the first season. At first you thought it was just some random vamper that picked him up. The weirdness and the spooky looking old dude and jason just jumping in the car was some vintage true blood ? . LOL at the door just opening by itself and jason ? just jumping in.
    texas409 wrote: »
    Seems like it. They got the ? of vampers and everything is being reviled now. I'm thinking season 7 is gonna be it. Only thing left to explore is the fairies.

Jason never was the sharpest tool in the shed, its a wonder he's survived this long. is that really his parents ghost he's seeing or is he tripping. he didn't notice them when he was in the car with warlow.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo6_250.gif
    tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo3_250.gif
    tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo2_250.gif

dont know who this chick is....
    tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo1_250.gif
    tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo5_250.gif
    tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo4_250.gif

but smash
  • intlhak
    intlhak Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo6_250.gif
    tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo3_250.gif
    tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo2_250.gif

dont know who this chick is....
    tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo1_250.gif
    tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo5_250.gif
    tumblr_moclxmqHFi1rdovqoo4_250.gif

but smash

She kind of look like the ? from eve's bayou

• PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Look like the little girl from my wife and kids.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol that is her
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is the little girl from eves bayou