Barack Hussein Obama tells Africa stop blaming Colonialism......

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in The Social Lounge
For it's problem..... This Hamite, i can't believe this guy this year more and more his shows his true colors.... I feel i was swindled, bamboozled, hoodwink from his ass.

Social Lounge do u agree or disagree, Africa still feeling the effects and still being occupied from european colonialism, Arab invasion and U.S. Intervention or Africa needs to stop blaming colonialism for its problem.

Should of made a poll

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1) was his full name necessary
    2) link?
  • waterproof
    edited June 2013
    Options
    2) link?

Is there's a problem using his full name...

2) the link is google, obama made this remark an hour ago in a speech overseas, on my phone right now don't feel like getting up and going to the PC or laptop
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited June 2013
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    2) link?

2) the link is google, obama made this remark an hour ago in a speech overseas, on my phone right now don't feel like getting up and going to the PC or laptop

you sound like a faux news reporters thats why

EDIT: what year you posting in bruh
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    this is from 2009
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/5778804/Barack-Obama-tells-Africa-to-stop-blaming-colonialism-for-problems.html

By Alex Spillius in Washington 12:28AM BST 09 Jul 2009
    Ahead of a visit to Ghana at the weekend, he said: "Ultimately, I'm a big believer that Africans are responsible for Africa.
    "I think part of what's hampered advancement in Africa is that for many years we've made excuses about corruption or poor governance, that this was somehow the consequence of neo-colonialism, or the West has been oppressive, or racism – I'm not a big – I'm not a believer in excuses.
    Mr Obama, the son of a Kenyan, added: "I'd say I'm probably as knowledgeable about African history as anybody who's occupied my office. And I can give you chapter and verse on why the colonial maps that were drawn helped to spur on conflict, and the terms of trade that were uneven emerging out of colonialism.
    "And yet the fact is we're in 2009," continued the US president. "The West and the United States has not been responsible for what's happened to Zimbabwe's economy over the last 15 or 20 years.
    "It hasn't been responsible for some of the disastrous policies that we've seen elsewhere in Africa. And I think that it's very important for African leadership to take responsibility and be held accountable."
    Mr Obama told AllAfrica.com that he chose Ghana for his first trip to the continent as president to highlight the country's development as a democracy.
    Providing glimpses of a speech to be delivered in Accra on Saturday, he explained: "Ghana has now undergone a couple of successful elections in which power was transferred peacefully, even a very close election."
    Mr Obama made it clear that Kenya's ongoing instability had ruled out his father's homeland as an initial destination, despite the euphoria it would have produced.
  • waterproof
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    2) link?

you sound like a faux news reporters thats why

EDIT: what year you posting in bruh

and you sound like chump, why you got to use his whole name....... let me see. people say John F. Kennedy, George Herbert Walker Bush, George W Bush, Rev Dr. Martin Luther King JR, but ? 's like you take offense of using Barack Hussien Obama.

Ol we comez to far and traveled to longs for ya to disrespect our first black president, ya hear, now SHOO on outta here with that mess and dont ever let me see ya fix ur mouf to say something about our president ya hear now shoo on outta here.
  • waterproof
    Options
    this is from 2009

i know the original quote for 09, but i was surfing oversea's world affairs news and it was reported that there was a news reporter asked him bout that comment and he still stands by it.

So there is seems a pattern on how the president views africa and african americans.

with that Africa comment and recent comments about black american males is he correct or he is out of touch and just talking that talk
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    yeah you're a little upset
  • waterproof
    Options
    Wow smh.....

@kingblaze84 i dont front at all, but you called it about Barack Hussien Obama all these events him and his admin is apart of and his comments about black americans and males, i sitting back and thinking is there a real difference between Barack and Bush
  • waterproof
    Options
    yeah you're a little upset

not at all, Mr. why you got to use his whole name... you the one was touched and cause some type of emptional response but whatever makes you feel better to redeem some type of manhood back i am for it
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprised he said this. It's the politically correct thing to say. Imagine if he had told the truth: "Obama's apology tour continues", "Obama blames US for African failures" etch etch.

It's also consistent with the ? he spits at Black folks to appease whites.

There's no question he wouldn't have said anything remotely similar to an Israeli newspaper, but y'all should know how the game to by now.

• waterproof
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Not surprised he said this. It's the politically correct thing to say. Imagine if he had told the truth: "Obama's apology tour continues", "Obama blames US for African failures" etch etch.

It's also consistent with the ? he spits at Black folks to appease whites.

There's no question he wouldn't have said anything remotely similar to an Israeli newspaper, but y'all should know how the game to by now.

i mean he's the President of the United States but dont come in our face and community talking about stop the whinning and kick off your house slippers and all that ? , and we go out and vote for you but you doing ? that hurt the very people you rode the backs on to get you 8 years in the house.

And i always knew the gov spied on us ? they be doing that ? for years but he doing that and some, just a lot of ? that i dont agree with
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yeah Obama's been a disappointing president in the end. No serious change in the long run, just more of the same. I won't say he's a horrible president or even a bad one, but his general actions and words these past few years really give me pause. I can't really say I'm surprised at the things he does now, he's become the very thing he always said he wouldn't be like, the 2nd coming of Bush. His 2nd term seems to be worst then his first one smh......
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree........

Personally he is a good brother........

However, his election exposes that he is a ? in the game.........

It does not matter who is in office.........

It is merely a figurehead position.............

African Americans figured this out due to Obama...........

The white people (female) will figure this out after the election of the first female president in 2016............

By that time (2020) it will be too late..............

• waterproof
    Options
    How far we really came, we voted for change and where is it, what in the hell is the congressional black caucus doing about all these civil rights violations, the high murder rates, the closing of our schools in the urban communities, I've been ignoring our affairs lately concentrating on self, but when i sit back and look lot of ? is getting worse. Are we numb and use to the ?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No doubt........

I have been saying that ? is fine because they are entertained.........

Playing games all day & getting fat off dollar menu ? ........

Thinking they gonna hit that lotto or a big lick in the future............

? out here lost in the smoke & mirrors............

*The American Dream*

When ? finally realize what happened........

It will be too late.............