Pastor I.V. Billards needs your help to buy him new blades for his helicopter to preach the word.

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a razor blade. I'm finna cut up.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this dude's house has seven more baby houses???

FOH... He obviously has the money himself. Make him pay for it.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The biggest obstacle to black uprising in society is the Church! So far brainwashed it's upsetting.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The biggest obstacle to black uprising in society is the Church! So far brainwashed it's upsetting.

very interesting....

please continue...what do you mean?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I went to Church on Sunday for the first time in about a decade. I swear all the pastor was talking bout was donate to this...donate to that...At one point he was like the Lord doesnt want you to just donate 5 dollars...i was like foh...
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This ? 's sub-houses are prolly worth 500k, cottdamn
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

very interesting....

please continue...what do you mean?

1/2 of all homes in sub-saharan Africa has a picture of a blue-eyed blonde Michael Angelo painting of his model on their wall that they pray to every night expecting the sky to open where he gallops down on a chariot to ? them to paradise. Meanwhile these same people will flock to mansion-like churches every sunday and coff up their last pennies to these annointed men of ? who drive around in mercs n bmws while their children stay hungry. It's disgusting! Every 4th block in Africa is a church...
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word to Evander Holyfield brainwashing is real outchea. I'm definitely in the wrong line of work.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If people would study their bibles, people would see the prophetic scriptures being fulfilled before their eyes. Sadly, the people of ? perish for a lack of knowledge because they refuse to study to show themselves approved unto ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If people would study their bibles, people would see the prophetic scriptures being fulfilled before their eyes. Sadly, the people of ? perish for a lack of knowledge because they refuse to study to show themselves approved unto ? .

Right! There should be no way a person without a connection to the church should know the bible and verses better than a Christian and know Christian history better than you. This is what you are and you should know who you are and know what goes on in that book.

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    funny thing about this thread is

just last month, after relentlessly nagging us to check out her church
    my lady's mother FINALLY got us to go with her on Mother's Day, a "gift" which I (naively) thought would be a good ideal, my lady not so.

and I tell you what,

Never and all my life has my intelligence and common sense been so insulted AND assaulted
    than when I heard the "Elder" Pastor get up on that stage and literally justified him having to drive a 2013 S-Class.....how he HAD to have a Louis Vuitton hand bag.....how he HAD to have tailor made suits.....how he HAD to fly 1st Class ....on his vacation to Hawaii

why you ask?

Because it ? 's will. HIS blessing. And they will be repercussions if he were to EVERY deny ? 's blessings for him.

• a.mann
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Now I may be paraphrasing here,but whether online or IRL, I'm not a guy known for using over blown exaggerations or hyperbole to make a point.

This is really what he basically was saying to the congregation, who obediently clapped and cheered with praises of "Ahem!!!"

I set there stunned in disbelief . Once I realized this wasn't a episode of PUNK'D
    I politely got up and excuse myself to the restroom, which wifey followed with a smug look of satisfaction and triumph , as she been telling me for years her mother's church was like a cult. I thought she only was being over dramatic.

I was wrong. Soooooo wrong.

And I tell ya, the place was laid out. State of the art sound equipment, flat screen TVs everywhere, a gift shop and ATM inside (no ? )

Even till this day....just thinking back, I known if I had utter ONE word of disagreement or criticism ....well I doubt I 'll be conveying this to y'all now.

Yeah...it like THAT....scary....
  • a.mann
    Options
    if you are a man of ?
    you suppose to be humble in you appearance and lifestyle
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    "What sorrow awaits the leaders of my people--the shepherds of my sheep--for they have destroyed and scattered the very ones they were expected to care for, says the LORD." Jeremiah 23:1

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOW DNT GET ME WRONG..JUST CAUSE UR A CHRISTIAN DOESNT MEAN THAT U AINT SUPPOSED 2 LIKE, WANT AND HAVE NICE THINGS..? SAID HE WILL OPEN UP THE FLOOD GATES AND POUR YOU OUT A BLESSING...BUT I THINK HE HAS BEEN BLESSED 2 THE POINT TO WHERE HE CAN PAY FOR THIS HISSELF..
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    funny thing about this thread is

just last month, after relentlessly nagging us to check out her church
    my lady's mother FINALLY got us to go with her on Mother's Day, a "gift" which I (naively) thought would be a good ideal, my lady not so.

and I tell you what,

Never and all my life has my intelligence and common sense been so insulted AND assaulted
    than when I heard the "Elder" Pastor get up on that stage and literally justified him having to drive a 2013 S-Class.....how he HAD to have a Louis Vuitton hand bag.....how he HAD to have tailor made suits.....how he HAD to fly 1st Class ....on his vacation to Hawaii

why you ask?

Because it ? 's will. HIS blessing. And they will be repercussions if he were to EVERY deny ? 's blessings for him.

14t8qrb.jpg

t7jq6c.jpg
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude's house has 6 satellite houses. his electric bill has got to be insane.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2013
    Options
    In the Babylon prophecy found in the book of Jeremiah, ? indicts the leaders of His people for leading the flock astray. The pastor led apostasy is one of the reasons why judgment is coming upon Babylon the great.

"My people have been lost sheep. Their shepherds have led them astray and turned them loose in the mountains. They have lost their way and can't remember how to get back to the sheepfold." Jeremiah 50:6

It's all right there in the word! You have to study the Bible in order to understand what is going on. ? tells us everything before it happens! He knows the end from the beginning after all. But that's why ? raises up faithful men to preach the word of ? so that a remnant can be saved! Not many people will make it in the days to come. But those who have ears to hear will hear what the Spirit says. Amen.
  • a.mann
    Options
    there is absolutely nothing wrong with having nice (expansive) ?

I like nice ?

but don't justify the need for it, and especially in the name of the Lord

how you driving a luxury coupe, while members of your congregation struggling to pay rent on time? Yet faithfully giving tithe to fund and substance your lavish lifestyle
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So are those mini houses or what?
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the Babylon prophecy found in the book of Jeremiah, ? indicts the leaders of His people for leading the flock astray. The pastor led apostasy is one of the reasons why judgment is coming upon Babylon the great.

"My people have been lost sheep. Their shepherds have led them astray and turned them loose in the mountains. They have lost their way and can't remember how to get back to the sheepfold." Jeremiah 50:6

It's all right there in the word! You have to study the Bible in order to understand what is going on. ? tells us everything before it happens! He knows the end from the beginning after all. But that's why ? raises up faithful men to preach the word of ? so that a remnant can be saved! Not many people will make it in the days to come. But those who have ears to hear will hear what the Spirit says. Amen.
    ? calm the ? down, and take that anglo-saxon out ur avi u heathen
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    yeah... this is about as despicable as it gets
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    American christianity disgusts me all these people preach about is money,sex or the end of the world

? off with that ? .
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard about this the other day and I didn't know what to make of it. but to SEE a NEWSLETTER about that is disgusting.

THIS is why I don't like mega-churches. It turns your attention away from the true intention of what a pastor is supposed to be. I wish my pastor would do something like this. i'd cuss him clean out and dare somebody to say something to ME.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if this preacher has considered if he is actually doing more harm than good in his so called ministry.