Report: Aaron Hernandez BEING CHARGED FOR MURDER (UPDATED)

Options
SleepwalkingInJapan
SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is being questioned by police in connection with a possible homicide in North Attleboro, Mass., according to a report by SI.com and a local newspaper.

The SI.com report, which cites a Massachusetts State Police source with knowledge of the investigation, says Hernandez is not believed to be a suspect, but a vehicle rented in his name has become part of the probe.

On Monday, a jogger found the body of a 27-year-old Boston man in an industrial park clearing, less than a mile from Hernandez's home. It is unclear whether the victim died there or the body was dumped there, or whether there, but police are investigating the possibility of foul play.

ABC News said its sources say the dead man might be an associate of Hernandez..

Television trucks were parked outside Hernandez's home in North Attleboro on Tuesday.

The Sun Chronicle of Attleboro, Mass., reported that police identified a rented 2013 Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island license plates as a vehicle of interest. The newspaper also reported the vehicle is registered to Enterprise, and SI.com reported that a source said Hernandez's name is tied to the rental vehicle.

Local police have denied comments, and the Bristol County District Attorney's office said, "As the investigation is in its early stages, no further details about this case will be released at this time."

A fourth-round pick in the 2010 draft, Hernandez was named to the Pro Bowl in his second season. Last season he caught 51 passes and scored five touchdowns for the Patriots.

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember watching him and his brother play my high school back in the day (we were in the same conference) his brother actually coached the team in the town next to me and last year got caught stealing an opponents wrist band that fell off that had all the offensive plays on it lol. They were older than me but i know cats who partied with dude and said he been hella cocky since he got that NFL guap.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vladimir_putin_01.jpg

Putin's revenge for Kraft's snitchin'

Tried ta told y'all nikkas 'bout Putin.

Mista don't play.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the patriot way
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    We gon fnd out real soon whether they see this mulatto as more black or white

dumb statement. you always a ? to white ppl. Bob Marley was half-white....

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so i guess people were in his house at the time of the cops showing up and they were trying to leave once they saw the cops but police didn't let them leave. and there was also a box carried out as well by police.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/police-quiet-on-investigation-involving-aaron-hernandez/
    Source: Aaron Hernandez Not Ruled Out As Suspect In Homicide Probe

NORTH ATTLEBORO (CBS/AP) — New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has not been ruled out as a suspect in a homicide investigation in North Attleboro, a law enforcement source told WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson.

The source also said Hernandez is not cooperating with investigators at this point in the probe.

State Police detectives were back at Hernandez’s home Wednesday morning. They knocked on the door and no one answered. After making a brief phone call, they left and would not talk to reporters.

Police went to see Hernandez Monday after a jogger found the body of a man in an industrial park near Hernandez’s home.

The man was identified by his family Wednesday as 27-year-old Odin Lloyd of Dorchester.

Lloyd was a linebacker for the Boston Bandits, a semi-pro football team. He last practiced with them on Saturday. The Bandits are made up of former high school and college football players. Lloyd went to the O’Bryant School of Math and Science.

The man who made the grisly discovery did not want to be identified, but described what he found.

“I saw an African-American male, probably 25-35 years old, decently dressed,” the man told WBZ-TV. “He was stiff motionless, one of the police officers came back later and said it looked the guy had been shot somewhere else and dumped here.”

State and local police spent hours at Hernandez’s home on Tuesday night while other officers searched the industrial park.

Sports Illustrated reported that the link between Hernandez and the case was a rented Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island plates that police had been searching for.

The Sun Chronicle of Attleboro, Mass., said the SUV was registered to Enterprise and investigators wanted to analyze it for fingerprints.

On Tuesday night, some police officers stood on the front steps of Hernandez’s home and others could be seen inside. Some walked around the driveway and in the garage with flashlights. Before wrapping up their work for the night, one officer took a box out of the massive house.

“I am aware of the reports, but I do not anticipate that we will be commenting publicly during an ongoing police investigation,” Patriots spokesman Stacey James said.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has not been ruled out as a suspect? Ahhh ? i got a bad feelin abut this.

He better get that defense team ready. His lawyers bout to be on some:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28230-1355193175-1.gif
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    If my memory serves correct, O.J. was just "wanted for questioning" in the beginning too.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Got a baaaad feelin man.

I just googled for more info and found this old piece of "news" from April:
    New England Patriots wide receiver Aaron Hernandez may be in a bit of hot water. We received this tip and document anonymously that Aaron Hernandez is allegedly involved in some sort of shooting dispute. We can’t go into further detail at this point. We placed a call to the lawyer in question and he refused to comment, and promptly hung up — On a side note, Aaron Hernandez is under contract through 2018 with the Patriots. To See the Document continue reading

Doc2-500x352.jpg

http://www.terezowens.com/patriots-star-tight-end-aaron-hernandez-in-legal-trouble/#BuLf6VUi9L1WBhHI.99

Could be nothin, could be somethin...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea something stinking about this story
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patriots slowly crumbling.....
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Lol he supposedly shot some dude in the face outside Tootsies (strip club) in Miami 4 months ago.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Got a baaaad feelin man.

I just googled for more info and found this old piece of "news" from April:
    New England Patriots wide receiver Aaron Hernandez may be in a bit of hot water. We received this tip and document anonymously that Aaron Hernandez is allegedly involved in some sort of shooting dispute. We can’t go into further detail at this point. We placed a call to the lawyer in question and he refused to comment, and promptly hung up — On a side note, Aaron Hernandez is under contract through 2018 with the Patriots. To See the Document continue reading

Doc2-500x352.jpg

http://www.terezowens.com/patriots-star-tight-end-aaron-hernandez-in-legal-trouble/#BuLf6VUi9L1WBhHI.99

Could be nothin, could be somethin...

tmz.com/2013/06/19/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-lawsuit-gun-shooting-miami-strip-club/
    Aaron Hernandez Sued -- NFL Star SHOT ME in the Face | TMZ.com

New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was sued earlier this month for allegedly shooting a man in the face following an altercation at a Miami strip club ... TMZ has learned.

The lawsuit was filed in federal court in Florida on June 13 -- five days before investigators searched the NFL star's Massachusetts home in connection with a homicide investigation that appears to be unrelated.

According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Hernandez and Alexander S. Bradley went to Tootsie's Cabaret in Miami on February 13, 2013 ... and during the outing, the two men got into an argument.

Bradley claims ... After the dispute, both men left the club -- and got into the same car which was heading to Palm Beach. During the ride, Aaron allegedly aimed his weapon at Bradley ... and the gun discharged, striking Bradley in the face.

Bradley claims he suffered major injuries from the gunshot ... including the loss of his right eye.

Bradley also claimed he required major surgery to reconstruct his face ... which required plates and screws. Bradley also claims he suffered damage to his right hand and arm, which also required surgery.

There's more -- Bradley claims Aaron was not licensed to carry a firearm in the first place.

Bradley demanded more than $100,000.

But just 4 days after Bradley filed the lawsuit, the case was DISMISSED.

We reached out to Aaron's people for comment -- so far, no word back.

10:34 AM PT -- Sources connected to the case tell us ... Bradley's legal team only dismissed the case because there was an error in the paperwork ... and they FULLY plan to REFILE the lawsuit TODAY.

We're also told ... Bradley will argue that the bullet initially struck him in the arm and continued traveling through his body until it struck him in the face .... blowing out his eyeball.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Well Damn.

Aaron Hernandez is yungin' n' thuggin.

Is he Hoodie's muscle?

Let me find out Hernandez and Snoope Pearson puttin' bodies in the vacants.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all them cats should be arrested for leaving the damn vehicle near the scene of a dead body
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was he even arrested for shooting dude in the face???
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

Nope. Suit got dropped a few days after it was filed.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah sounds like it was settled out of court.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah sounds like it was settled out of court.

What was settled out of court. Attempted murder. Nah, they finna lockvdude ? up fo life.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a patriot so it should have been an ? probe.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It said something about the paper work not being right in the original suit. Not sure if they re-filed like they said they would.

I mean, you discharged a firearm that seriously injured a person. I mean was he even questioned by the police?

Florida got some ? up laws. Damn!