Comments

• afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Camilla is Australian tho
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Camilla crazy russian ass could get the d

All wrong shes Portuguese the ? is wrong with yall

Doesn't she have a Japanese last name though?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Camilla is Brazilian
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Camilla look like she got that good and she's down for whatever. I'd pound the ? out of that crazy lil ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    man idk why i just wanna lay up inside of Cooke while Cara is bussin it wide open watchin me layin the pie on Cooke
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll get the Telly for 3 days w/ Cooke. Non-stop ? for 72 hours.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doesn't she have a Japanese last name though?
    Brazil has a very high Japanese population.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ Wes trolling Johnny.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    dont like Wes and he caught feeling but also ? on Johnny withe the i got a truck,car, house paid for and have 30 business (which ive never heard of) line
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Wes and CT eat dirt.. they got some tough comp.. johhny is a bloated ? but overall its a tough look for them between the remaining teams
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    happy to see the best 3 teams make it to the final. the only other teams that deserved to be there were Leroy & Ty and/or Trey & Zach
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan and Marlon just might win, they the team in the best shape. After seeing Johnny throw up and Wes and CT tire out in finals before an upset is on the horizon
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan and Marlon just might win, they the team in the best shape. After seeing Johnny throw up and Wes and CT tire out in finals before an upset is on the horizon

Debatable, seeing that CT/Wes destroyed everyone in this challenge, which was physically taxing as hell.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I see it play out like this

1st CT/Wes
    2nd Marlon/Jordan
    3rd Johnny/Frank
  • gdatruth2.0
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »

Debatable, seeing that CT/Wes destroyed everyone in this challenge, which was physically taxing as hell.

yeah i think CT & Wes are the best/most well rounded team. CT got the muscle, Wes got the brain (cause you know there will be a puzzle, they both seem to have good stamina and swimming ability.

based on the last 2 episodes Marlon & Johnny dont have the gas tank to win it all and both em seem to be average to below average swimmers.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is there something about cutting through chains with a bolt-cutter that i'm just not getting?

this idiot was really trying to kick through some chains while holding a bolt-cutter. i was expecting him to just say ? -it and try to squeeze through and get strangled.
  • gdatruth2.0
    Options
    damn Diem got ? played. Seems like she was playing politics the whole season and got exposed at the end.

I'm for CT & Wes but imo it was foul that Diem helped get them to the final and once they made it they turned their backs on her.

and on the low Diem got some nice ?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    If i was on the show.. id be on some ? everyone ? as far as the politics go.. its do what you gotta do.. See people don't like competing as much as they try to wear that competitor face.. Id be like let the chips fall where they may.. and take my ass to the jungle if i had to you lose you lose.. aint no honor among thieves
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully Diem goes home. I can't stand her entitled I can do no wrong attitude. She got what she deserved and props to CT for messing with her mind...can't stand chicks like her always playing the victim card.

Camilla was rocking a Brazlian flag bandana. Guess she really is Brazilian.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    damn Diem got ? played. Seems like she was playing politics the whole season and got exposed at the end.

I'm for CT & Wes but imo it was foul that Diem helped get them to the final and once they made it they turned their backs on her.

and on the low Diem got some nice ?

They didn't play her. She admitted she said she wanted to face the stronger team, she just didn't think the stronger team was going to be Emily and Paula. Basically she talked ? and found herself in a position where she had to back it up. Anissa should feel a bit ? her partner all but flat out said if they had to go up against Paula and Emily in that last jungle they'd lose. Like some others on the show were saying she freaked out because she couldn't control the situation. Neither CT nor how the vote went and she freaked out
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    cooke wouldve got the business that night
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldn't even feel bad for diem they got carried thru the game by the vets alliance. She was just being a punk ? . Personally if I was in that situation is rather battle the best team in jungle try and take them out and actually have a chance at 1st place. None of those ? ? with Emily and Paula in a final challenge. These ? fighting for 2nd and 3rd place. ? weak. Rather battle it out and level the playing field for the final challenge.
    Ct a real ? for that ? btw.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Jordan and Marlon let Emily and Paula off easy.

They should've done them ? just like they did them when they voted them into the jungle all the time.

I would've been like "you're the strongest female team here, you've won the most comps, so...you should do well in the jungle. Good luck."

It would've been poetic justice if they got eliminated in the jungle because of Jordan/Marlon since they tried to stop them from getting into the finals by voting against them all the time.

Maybe they struck some type of deal with them in which they agreed to look after Jordan and Marlon next year or something.

Other than that, I would've told them to ? off.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Diem is a dumb ? . I hate her. I want her to die. She should lose.

LOSE!
  • playmaker88
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Jordan and Marlon let Emily and Paula off easy.

They should've done them ? just like they did them when they voted them into the jungle all the time.

I would've been like "you're the strongest female team here, you've won the most comps, so...you should do well in the jungle. Good luck."

It would've been poetic justice if they got eliminated in the jungle because of Jordan/Marlon since they tried to stop them from getting into the finals by voting against them all the time.

Maybe they struck some type of deal with them in which they agreed to look after Jordan and Marlon next year or something.

Other than that, I would've told them to ? off.

Yea man ? that..

but Paula and Emily were the most thorough team there they won alot.. it would have been ? up but i would have dropped they ? .. they wouldnt have gave a ? about us.. judging by their voting...