The Challenge: Rivals II

191011121315»

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited September 2013
    i can't believe people are that shook of johnny. dude gets a pass all the way to the final every single challenge. they saw how out of shape he was & still let him slide. props to him i guess for controlling the game by doing nothing, but the rest of them who refuse to vote him in are disgusting.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    happy to see the best 3 teams make it to the final. the only other teams that deserved to be there were Leroy & Ty and/or Trey & Zach

They still never really showed how Leroy and ty lost...I think that was rigged

• gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Jordan and Marlon let Emily and Paula off easy.

They should've done them ? just like they did them when they voted them into the jungle all the time.

I would've been like "you're the strongest female team here, you've won the most comps, so...you should do well in the jungle. Good luck."

It would've been poetic justice if they got eliminated in the jungle because of Jordan/Marlon since they tried to stop them from getting into the finals by voting against them all the time.

Maybe they struck some type of deal with them in which they agreed to look after Jordan and Marlon next year or something.

Other than that, I would've told them to ? off.

Yea man ? that..

but Paula and Emily were the most thorough team there they won alot.. it would have been ? up but i would have dropped they ? .. they wouldnt have gave a ? about us.. judging by their voting...

It was almost some reverse psychology that Marlon & Jordan pulled that the way the game is played is ? up.
    They saved Paula & Emily because they were a good team when Marlon & Jordan went in twice because they were also a good team and threat. Its ass backwards thinking.
    I would liketo see the game get back to the point where teams are rewarded for doing well and not realy so heavily on the bs politics.
    What have Diem & Annissa done to make it to the final 4 other than play the game. They didn’t win any challenges and haven’t been in the jungle. Why do they deserve to be in the final more than a team like Cooke & Cara Maria who have done well but not connected.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Jordan and Marlon let Emily and Paula off easy.

They should've done them ? just like they did them when they voted them into the jungle all the time.

I would've been like "you're the strongest female team here, you've won the most comps, so...you should do well in the jungle. Good luck."

It would've been poetic justice if they got eliminated in the jungle because of Jordan/Marlon since they tried to stop them from getting into the finals by voting against them all the time.

Maybe they struck some type of deal with them in which they agreed to look after Jordan and Marlon next year or something.

Other than that, I would've told them to ? off.

Yea man ? that..

but Paula and Emily were the most thorough team there they won alot.. it would have been ? up but i would have dropped they ? .. they wouldnt have gave a ? about us.. judging by their voting...

I would like to see the game get back to the point where teams are rewarded for doing well and not realy so heavily on the bs politics.

Yeah, it needs to be as simple as having the bottom two teams in any competition compete against each other to stay in the game.

Then again, the political bs has been a huge part of the show for the past two seasons.

Gives it a kind of Survivor/Big Brother feel to it.

Maybe if they tweaked it a little bit it might help get rid of some of the inferior players.

Either get rid of the political ? and have the bottom 2 teams face each other..........or keep the politics in place.....but give the top two teams in a competition immunity from facing elimination that week.

That way you still get the twist of the politics, but it protects stronger players from being singled out just because they're not in the in crowd.

This would probably be more interesting because it would force people who are in alliances with each other to turn on each other earlier in the show.
  • gdatruth2.0
    There was a lot of ? girl action in the S*!T they should’ve shown special. Nanny is a stone cold freak. Looks like she hooked up/flirted with half the house. And Emily was straight guerilla stringing-arming chicks.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheIraq wrote: »
    If you got dude with half a hand on your team then YOU LOST...........................................

@theiraq sup w this now?
  • VIBE
    Men:
    Jordan Wiseley and Marlon Williams
    Frank Sweeney and Johnny Devenanzio
    CT Tamburello and Wes Bergmann

Women:
    Camila Nakagawa and Jemmye Carroll
    Cara Maria Sorbello and Heather Cooke
    Emily Schromm and Paula Meronek
    make it to the finals.

CT/Wes and Emily/Paula
    are the winners

@panchoyosancho

How'd you find this out?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to
    CT and Wes

Damn a Louie Anderson smacking up Frank. Dude got sensitive off twitter beef
  • gdatruth2.0
    edited September 2013
    after show was a complete ? . they amping that live ? and it aint work out at all

mtv poured gasoline on the fire proably gaver every ? backstage, had knight sit next to frank and act suprised when ? popped off.

only thing missing was the bell and the Jerry chants
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was funny when Knight smacked Frank. Would've been better if someone who could do damage laid that ? out.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And CT was making things uncomfortable. He was about to pop that host.
  • VIBE
    Knight is funny as ? .
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why didn't knight punch him?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    the Final challenge was wack
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knight is a ? .

Ct was lookin ? and European on the lil bit of the reunion seen

Johnny fat ass was carried by Mark Sanchez alot..

Cara gets frustrated to the point of paralysis way too much

Emily is on steroids
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knight is a ? .

Emily is on steroids

Lmao at Emily on steroids she looked jacked but there's just something about her that makes me want to ? her brains out.... Is there something wrong with me?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knight is a ? .

Emily is on steroids

Lmao at Emily on steroids she looked jacked but there's just something about her that makes me want to ? her brains out.... Is there something wrong with me?

No, I'd smash her too.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDB wrote: »
    Knight is a ? .

Emily is on steroids

No, I'd smash her too.

I thought I was the only one
  • VIBE
    Nah, Emily is crazy pretty, I'd smash too, but she'd probably body slam me through the bed.
  • VIBE
    Why didn't knight punch him?

Probably knew a slap wouldn't get him in much trouble.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Nah, Emily is crazy pretty, I'd smash too, but she'd probably body slam me through the bed.

? ass ? .