The Challenge: Rivals II

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My goodness will this ? die already! Smh.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Hi. Yeah I still post here. Lets just handle this now, I got ? . But as for WHY we keep coming back? How many of y'all can HONESTLY AND LEGALLY say u make a teachers salary in a month of "work". For those who don't watch the show, cool. But stop acting like we wrong for making money. Anything else and ur sounding real hater like. *backs to lurking

So who are the biggest hoes n the house?

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyrie... As long as you and the other black casts are separated you will continue to get ? ... Stop trusting them white folks and step up your own alliance...

Can you give us commentary after every episode?
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ocelot my ? , how u been folk? But yeah man I know. I'll let things out when the show airs.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi. Yeah I still post here. Lets just handle this now, I got ? . But as for WHY we keep coming back? How many of y'all can HONESTLY AND LEGALLY say u make a teachers salary in a month of "work". For those who don't watch the show, cool. But stop acting like we wrong for making money. Anything else and ur sounding real hater like. *backs to lurking

Alright this makes sense, then.

How ugly is Paula in person, yo?
  • Triple B's
    Options
    Paula not really ugly. I mean I'm not going there but not ugly
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf this ? needs his own thread!!! So we can ask him ? lol
  • Max.
    Options
    Ay how do u feel about the way the make black people look on the real world? Or u dont wana ? yo money up
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @ Max dude... Fall back dun. You acting like a male groupie, making threads and ? .

If he was going to give you spoilers he can't anymore since dude's who produce the show will probably get tipped off about what's happening, and ? up his contract money.

You're making ? too hot.
  • Max.
    Options
    @ Max dude... Fall back dun. You acting like a male groupie, making threads and ? .

If he was going to give you spoilers he can't anymore since dude's who produce the show will probably get tipped off about what's happening, and ? up his contract money.

You're making ? too hot.

? they made threads before ? ..n he told people n the past about the show n answere questions
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? and prostitutes do.... So in a way you ? yourself out on reality TV so I guess y'all are one in the same.

Don't karate chop me bro

• Triple B's
    Options

? and prostitutes do.... So in a way you ? yourself out on reality TV so I guess y'all are one in the same.

Don't karate chop me bro

LMFAOOOOOO! Oh we are all ? one way or the other
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who smashed who. Run down the list.
  • Triple B's
    Options

Who smashed who. Run down the list.

More fighting then ? ..... And the only confirmed hook up.... U dont wanna know. Just watch
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad Ty don't spoil this ? , I like his "after show feedback", back stories and ? .

One thing, though, Wes fell off huh?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like how they stay clowning Tyrie......yo it's time for u to hulk up and snap some necks
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like how they stay clowning Tyrie......yo it's time for u to hulk up and snap some necks
    No then he's going to have to deal with the angry black man stereotype.

I'm hoping tyrie or Leroy can make it to the end.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Im watching its been a decade or so and the same ? on the show. For some reason i wanna fight CT tho. Maybe TripleBs can set that ? up.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Im watching its been a decade or so and the same ? on the show. For some reason i wanna fight CT tho. Maybe TripleBs can set that ? up.
    you don't want no problems bruh... you saw what happend to Adam.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What you go do jail him for abusing reactions, ? you'll get your ass kicked
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now that the NBA season is over this only 'sport' worth checking for until football kicks off.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    you don't want no problems bruh... you saw what happend to Adam.
    and when he used johnny as his backpack

• Max.
    Options
    Anybody got that CT fight