Official TITANFALL Thread

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we were all running yesterday but ? dont be taking invites lol
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    How the ? did this ? fall off after 1 week? Thats all the fanbois who loved the game have turned on it so quick, like BF4 quick

actually i know why...too much focus on the Titans
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seen I was playing with you last night. Enjoyed the minimal time I got to play. Didn't hear anyone speak though.

Will be on again tonight.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think something was wrong with the party. Seems like the voice chat just stopped. I couldn't even hear yall after a couple of matches. Then the ? kept coming in and out. But when in game chat the ? works fine.
  • The Prodigalson
    How the ? did this ? fall off after 1 week? Thats all the fanbois who loved the game have turned on it so quick, like BF4 quick

actually i know why...too much focus on the Titans

Who said it fell off? Where you get that from?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol. My bad, I know i'm bad about this ? . If i'm already in a match I usually won't leave midway if I get a invite, and by the time its over i've either forgotten about it or the lobby is closed/full. Or its people at my crib and I can't just be ignoring them.

I gotta start using Smartglass more for messages. This wasn't a big issue on the 360 because you could just send a voice message or use the chat pad to let ? know what was up.

I saw you hopped in a few of my games though. Thats wassup. I recorded a clip of you boding a titan that i'll have to upload later.
  • John_Blazini
    Karl. wrote: »

Seen I was playing with you last night. Enjoyed the minimal time I got to play. Didn't hear anyone speak though.

i guess my mic broke i was talking but i figured you was like ? this guy hahah
  • John_Blazini
    focus wrote: »

lol. My bad, I know i'm bad about this ? . If i'm already in a match I usually won't leave midway if I get a invite, and by the time its over i've either forgotten about it or the lobby is closed/full. Or its people at my crib and I can't just be ignoring them.

I gotta start using Smartglass more for messages. This wasn't a big issue on the 360 because you could just send a voice message or use the chat pad to let ? know what was up.

I saw you hopped in a few of my games though. Thats wassup. I recorded a clip of you boding a titan that i'll have to upload later.

you nh but we ran through those ? in last titan standing lol im aggressive as ? with the Atlas .. i think im gonna get a capture card and start recording ? ... too many funny ass games to be using 30 sec uploads .
  • Karl.
    edited March 2014
    Karl. wrote: »

i guess my mic broke i was talking but i figured you was like ? this guy hahah

Haha! I was talking too. Couldn't hear anybody else in the game though. May have been my settings. I don't know.
  • Karl.
    Sorry about ignoring invites yesterday. I was already in a party.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got a nasty clip of me stepping on three ? in a row in the stryder
  • kanggoodie
    ive been lurkin at a new forum, more unbiased than this one, and apparently the 360 version has been pushed back again
    Originally scheduled for release next week, the Xbox 360 version of Respawn Entertainment's mech shooter has been pushed back to April 8 (April 11 in Europe) to give port developer Bluepoint Games time to make it better.

The Titanfall 360 delay news comes from a post on EA.com from EA Studios executive vice president Patrick Söderlund, who says the game is fantastic, but not quite fantastic enough.

Now, I want to update everyone on Titanfall for Xbox 360 in development with Bluepoint Games. I've been playing the game a lot, and it is fantastic. But we see a few things that can be made even better, so we're giving Bluepoint a little more time to do just that and deliver an epic Titanfall experience for Xbox 360 players. Titanfall for Xbox 360 will now be releasing on April 8 in North America, and beginning on April 11 in Europe. The game will feature the same 6v6 gameplay, maps, modes, weapons and Burn Cards as the Xbox One and PC versions of the game.

Whatever the problems might be, they can't be too bad if they'll only take two weeks to fix. Xbox 360 gamers eagerly awaitingTitanfall's release can rest assured they'll receive a completely flawless product come April 8. There is so much confidence being bred here right now

it might be a plot just to sell more X1's lmao
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Grab an Xbox One Titanfall Bundle for $450
    While not advertised, special deal saves you $50.

Best Buy and Walmart are selling Xbox One consoles (including the Titanfall bundle) for $450 on their websites — $50 off the normal list price.

Over at BestBuy.com and Walmart.com, customers can pick up an Xbox One Titanfall bundle for the special price by adding it to their cart. The price shows up once you proceed to checkout. There's also the option for home shipping or picking up the Microsoft console at a nearby store.

Please note that this deal is unadvertised, and it's currently unknown how long the Best Buy and Walmart will offer the $450 price point for Xbox One consoles. As for Titanfall, IGN gave the Respawn-developed game high marks for its fantastic combat and enjoyable multiplayer maps. Though an Xbox exclusive, reports suggest the sequel will make its way to other platforms.

Let us know in the comments if the cheaper price gets you to jump ahead with the recently released system.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    New patch for Titanfall on Xbox One and PC rolling out; patch notes released
    By Keshav on March 22, 2014

A new patch for Titanfall has been released on Xbox One and PC; the patch is slowly rolling out, and Respawn has put the patch notes up of what the patch contains. The patch will finish rolling out tomorrow to all servers.

3/21/2014 Server Change log

Balancing adjustments and general changes

- The damage indicator from Electric Smoke is now much more noticeable
    - Search Drones will now show up in Classic Modes of Angel City
    - Arc grenade/mine effects no longer draw on friendly Pilots and Titans
    - Lowered the point value of defensive actions in Hardpoint mode and CTF.
    - Increased the score limit in Attrition
    - Flag Return points reduced
    - Flag Carrier killed points reduced
    - Explosives detonated by Dead Man’s Trigger are now slightly delayed
    - Explosives detonated by Dead Man’s Trigger now play a warning sound before exploding
    - Slightly decreased the damage of the Smart Pistol when not locked onto a Pilot
    - Slightly decreased the hip-fire accuracy of the Smart Pistol
    - Certain Burn Cards could be exploited to give multiple uses
    - Evac Dropships are now more responsive to Pilots entering them
    - Hacking a Mega Turret will now restore it’s health to full
    - Cluster Missiles damage reduced against Evac Dropships

Bug Fixes

- Titan could become stuck in the position he lands in
    - Auto-Titan wouldn’t stand up until you embarked into it
    - Several rare server issues restarting the game in to the lobby
    - Pilot could end up out of bounds while rodeoing a Titan as it is destroyed
    - Pilot could warp through certain locations when jumping off a Titan
    - Rodeoing a Titan that has been doomed by your SMR could ? you
    - Players being able to enter some geometry in Smuggler’s Cove
    - Titanfall will now give proper ? credit when it kills a Pilot embarking into their Titan
    - Minions in Attrition now continue to spawn until the Epilogue begins
    - Player couldn’t hack a Mega Turret console
    - Server would sometimes error when leeching a Spectre
    - Hardpoints sometimes awarded defense score to players not near the hardpoint
    - Rare issue when ejecting from a Titan
    - Server would sometimes error after a match while returning to the lobby
    - Double XP burn card sometimes not being applied properly
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    ive been lurkin at a new forum, more unbiased than this one, and apparently the 360 version has been pushed back again
    Originally scheduled for release next week, the Xbox 360 version of Respawn Entertainment's mech shooter has been pushed back to April 8 (April 11 in Europe) to give port developer Bluepoint Games time to make it better.

The Titanfall 360 delay news comes from a post on EA.com from EA Studios executive vice president Patrick Söderlund, who says the game is fantastic, but not quite fantastic enough.

Now, I want to update everyone on Titanfall for Xbox 360 in development with Bluepoint Games. I've been playing the game a lot, and it is fantastic. But we see a few things that can be made even better, so we're giving Bluepoint a little more time to do just that and deliver an epic Titanfall experience for Xbox 360 players. Titanfall for Xbox 360 will now be releasing on April 8 in North America, and beginning on April 11 in Europe. The game will feature the same 6v6 gameplay, maps, modes, weapons and Burn Cards as the Xbox One and PC versions of the game.

Whatever the problems might be, they can't be too bad if they'll only take two weeks to fix. Xbox 360 gamers eagerly awaitingTitanfall's release can rest assured they'll receive a completely flawless product come April 8. There is so much confidence being bred here right now

it might be a plot just to sell more X1's lmao

Imagine when you see the 360 version just to find out it's the same thing.
  • Karl.
    Glad they're upping the attrition score limit.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this game came and went?

Not really a hype thread considring the anticipation for the game...glad I didn't cop the XB1 just to play this ? .
  • Karl.
    Yea it's not all that to be honest. It's a lot of fun but nothing special. They need to add the new bots and weapons ASAP. I think they may have rushed this out.
  • John_Blazini
    I agree for mp only focus its seems half done ...if they want make this a house hold game they better get on it
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this ? .

Y'all tripping.

But some new guns is needed.

I tried to get back on ghost and the ? is too slow and that camping ? is annoying.
  • The Prodigalson
    ? still dope to me. It does however need more guns and titans. Just hit Generation 2.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? still dope to me. It does however need more guns and titans. Just hit Generation 2.

Im Generation 4 but I don't play as much as I could.
  • Karl.
    I'm still Gen 1.
  • kanggoodie
    They need more game modes sooner than later... a true SP as DLC would be dope too... the story behind this ? has GOAT potential. Especially with co op