Skip Bayless Maybe The Most Hate Filled and Despicable Person On Earth

skpjr78
skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
I only watch his garbage ass show once a year and thats the day after Lebron hoist his annual championship trophy. The only reason I watch that garbage is to see that fool sit there with that idiotic look of FAIL written all over his face.

LBJ just won his second consecutive championship, second consecutive Finals MVP, and his fourth league MVP in the past five years and this clown still hates. On today of all days this buffoon went out of his way to criticize Lebron for a playoff loss against the Celtics 5 ? YEARS AGO!!!!!!!! Then he goes on and on and on about how terrible Lebron was his first 9 years as if averaging 27.6 pts, 7.2 boards, 6.9 assist while bringing a forgotten franchise back to relevance, is no big deal. This fool even criticized Greg Popovich for shaking hands and hugging Lebron and Wade after the game. This man can't control his hate and he is giving Rush Limbaugh a run for the most hateful peckerwood on Earth. SMMFH

th?id=H.4518139142866999&pid=1.7&w=269&h=180&c=7&rs=1
35918k.jpg
i-dont-always-watch-skip-bayless-but-when-i-do-its-after-lebron-james-wins-a-title.jpg
skipbaylessadviceonshuttingup.jpg

Comments

This discussion has been closed.