Yo yall seen th Naked dude doing acrobatics & fighting & chasing random ppl at train station

Options
CirocObama
CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in The Powder Room
Yo ? is disgusting but yo yall cant even front how funny this is. Loool @ the damn near stripper moves hes doing right on people and ? .

Had to be a black dude to come to the defense too, smh. Wouldnt nobody go out & risk their ? if it was the other way around. I know he was trying to do his job but ? that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pse50YZsyck

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao!!!! Bruh on some good ass drug POPPIN his ? on a handstand n ? .
  • CirocObama
    Options
    LMAO @ the random ass dude with the bicycle just kicing his ass for no reason walking by @ 2:25.

? did a old school walk-by.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i saw it on wshh

i was wondering if he had been off his meds..
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    @cc_poncho explain yourself bruh.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @cc_poncho explain yourself bruh.

Aye though, don't @ me right now, I'm busy misinterpreting pm's....
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    WHAT ? IS PM'N YOU?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lost me at "naked dude"

did not click...
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got me literally laughing out loud. Hilarious!
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, props to the dude that saved that chick, standby mother ?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHAT ? IS PM'N YOU?

You...
  • CirocObama
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5N0U5PSi7Y

Them arresting him.

@money.power.respect.

Oh they posted it? Didnt see it.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    WHAT ? IS PM'N YOU?

You...
    Better be
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CirocObama yea..i didn't see the 2nd part tho. i'm glad they arrested him.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man that ? wasn't that crazy

He calmed the ? down as soon a the popo rolled up
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at the way women handle a crisis situation. Dat bish just cried lol. And yes a naked man bearing down on your a crisis situation.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    ? man I didn't know Ben Henderson was on them bath salts.
  • CirocObama
    edited June 2013
    Options
    haute wrote: »

Yeah but dude was definitely off some ? . You could tell that he enjoyed making people afraid of him. But the people who didn't run away that much or scream he didn't really do much ? too like the lil asian dude lmao.

? came fresh of a split & poppin the P & then jumped on some lil asian dude with dudes ? print on his jacket. Dude know he need to tell his family at the dry cleaning spot to burn that joint lmao. Ain't nobody finna wash the nakedness print away.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw this a week ago. This n*gga was p@ssy poppin'. It's easy to Judge from the sidelines but Iono if I would get involved if I saw this crazy n*gga. I don't wanna be fighting a n*gga with his d!ck out 'n sh*t unless I absolutely have to. I ain't got nothing to win and everything to lose and it's the other way around for this fool.

I think this fool was high on something or he was an arist performing something. I've seen people act crazy and then it turned out to be part of an act...
    haute wrote: »

I was about to say this.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have I seen this?

No.. No, I haven't.

And I have no plans of seeing it..

.. Not today... Not ever.

Can't believe the amount of men who actually admitted to watching that.

Some of y'all got some explaining to do.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? them stand by ? . Thats free reign to stomp the ? out a ? and get away with it Scott free ;) Let me see some ? ? like that round my way. I'm taking out every ounce of frustration i have on that ? . I mean im beating that ? for slavery, apartheid, all the christmas gifts i wanted as a child and never got, for that science teacher in grade 9 who said i wasnt gonna amount to ? , for that ? carly who did me ? me when i was 21, for vince carter and tmac leaving toronto, kobe dropoing 81, drake being drake having my city looking weak and having me have to duck ic threads, and for every ? ive wanted to ? but had to chill cause of my job or someone in my ear saying "bro its not worth it". Like ? you. Im going all the way in on this ? if I get the chance. Elbows, choke slams, guillotines n all that.
  • CirocObama
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    ? them stand by ? . Thats free reign to stomp the ? out a ? and get away with it Scott free ;) Let me see some ? ? like that round my way. I'm taking out every ounce of frustration i have on that ? . I mean im beating that ? for slavery, apartheid, all the christmas gifts i wanted as a child and never got, for that science teacher in grade 9 who said i wasnt gonna amount to ? , for that ? carly who did me ? me when i was 21, for vince carter and tmac leaving toronto, kobe dropoing 81, drake being drake having my city looking weak and having me have to duck ic threads, and for every ? ive wanted to ? but had to chill cause of my job or someone in my ear saying "bro its not worth it". Like ? you. Im going all the way in on this ? if I get the chance. Elbows, choke slams, guillotines n all that.

LMAO, you stupid.

But truth is, that's why nobody stepped in. Nobody wanna get close to a naked man unless they're forced to. So everybody figured he'd stop if they didn't give him attention.

Black dude wasn't tryna fight him either cuz the ? was out swinging his ? on people.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Yah id like to think I just elbow him in the back of the head when he wasn't looking. It was ? up that he could flips and ? tho.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Yah id like to think I just elbow him in the back of the head when he wasn't looking. It was ? up that he could flips and ? tho.

I would have waited for him to be mid flip then steam roll the ? out that ? mid air. That would leave his ? all ? up.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has a nice body. shame he's a nut.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options