Smooth instrumental ***Kisha***

G.Avant
G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let me know what yall think.

Comments

• DowntownDreams
    DowntownDreams Members Posts: 7
    This ? is different. I like it. Dig the melodies and the vibe. Keep with it man.
  • G.Avant
    This ? is different. I like it. Dig the melodies and the vibe. Keep with it man.

Was def going for a smooth type vibe with this one. I appreciate it man.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    The melody progession is weird sounding. If this is just going to be an instrumental, it may be alright.

Well, I might as well do it...

• Confezzed Noize
    Confezzed Noize Members Posts: 23
    G.Avant wrote: »

Let me know what yall think.

posts Yo! check out my site if you know anyone looking for some beats and music $15.00 Beats http://t.co/CAmybyEKXE R&B Beats - These are some of the sexy vibe'n instrumentals that will bring any R&B singer or rapper with a smooth flow to life. Every instrument is a taste full and blends with the music that is so flawlessly!!!
    Hip-Hop Beats - Guaranteed to make any rapper stand out even if the lyrics are sub par. Bring them to any battle or stage show and watch the crowd go nuts when they here your lyrics... I have been producing music for over 10 years and I know exactly what you are looking for.
    the formats of my tracks are setup for any writer or singer to go to work. www.confezzednoize.com
  • Confezzed Noize
    Confezzed Noize Members Posts: 23

Was def going for a smooth type vibe with this one. I appreciate it man.
    posts Yo! check out my site if you know anyone looking for some beats and music $15.00 Beats http://t.co/CAmybyEKXE R&B Beats - These are some of the sexy vibe'n instrumentals that will bring any R&B singer or rapper with a smooth flow to life. Every instrument is a taste full and blends with the music that is so flawlessly!!!
    Hip-Hop Beats - Guaranteed to make any rapper stand out even if the lyrics are sub par. Bring them to any battle or stage show and watch the crowd go nuts when they here your lyrics... I have been producing music for over 10 years and I know exactly what you are looking for.
    the formats of my tracks are setup for any writer or singer to go to work. www.confezzednoize.com
  • slim jay
    slim jay Members Posts: 12
    not the typical chord progression i guess, but i can dig it, no lie... it sounds like sumthing krit or curren$ywould spit on...

keep it up fam!
  • G.Avant
    slim jay wrote: »
    not the typical chord progression i guess, but i can dig it, no lie... it sounds like sumthing krit or curren$ywould spit on...

keep it up fam!

Yo appreciate it for real man. Something Krit or Currensy would spit on? I like how this thread getting play all of a sudden out of nowhere lol
  • slim jay

keep it up fam!

Yo appreciate it for real man. Something Krit or Currensy would spit on? I like how this thread getting play all of a sudden out of nowhere lol

its all good man! ill community aint a good place to post beats?

if u got time, check my soundcloud page, got some beats there: https://www.soundcloud.com/thatboykilso
  • G.Avant

keep it up fam!

if u got time, check my soundcloud page, got some beats there: https://www.soundcloud.com/thatboykilso

Nah it's not actually because as you probably can see the Fresh Produce subforum be dead and then if you try to post your ? anywhere else that gets traffic they clap it.... Well actually there is a producer thread in the reason that gets a lot more traffic, but you might have to search to find the thread. The reason is your best shot. they have a post your music thread in their too. That's what I'm bout to start using when I start back.

The beats are decent I'm definitely feeling that sample on On My Mind.
  • slim jay

keep it up fam!

Nah it's not actually because as you probably can see the Fresh Produce subforum be dead and then if you try to post your ? anywhere else that gets traffic they clap it.... Well actually there is a producer thread in the reason that gets a lot more traffic, but you might have to search to find the thread. The reason is your best shot. they have a post your music thread in their too. That's what I'm bout to start using when I start back.

The beats are decent I'm definitely feeling that sample on On My Mind.

thank fam, ill try to find those threads! keep it up and get back to producing!

peace!
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
  • G.Avant
    BarreGoff wrote: »
    I like it!!

thanks fam