Ladies: any of you ever been teabagged?

englishdude
englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi ladies,

Was just wondering if any of your fine selves have been teabagged t some point in life? And how it made you feel about yourself?

By ? I don't mean when your sucking him of then take the ? in your mouth, I'm talking straight dunking them nuts in your mouth. If so how did it make you feel, get anything from it pleasure wise?

For those that haven't been teabagged ill drop a scenario for you to give your answers on how you would react.

Scenario: he's just finished ? your throat, you're on your knees teary eyes and makeup runnin down your face, he decides he wants to finish on your face so you got your eyes closed in anticipation for the money shot, before you know it he's squatting over your face with his ? in your mouth. How do you react?

The reason I ask is one of my mates said he teabags his chick and it made me wonder why that thought would even cross your mind when there's alot more pleasurable things that could be gettin on with. Not to mention squatting over a face is something only females should do IMO.....

Guys feel free to add stories if they had a humorous outcome.

Comments