do the homie
    do the homie
    do the homie
    do the homie" ~gangstalicious~
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    It's best to know y our surroundings ? . yall ? playing playstation wit ? and don't know it...lol

Beenie Segel rubbin up Peedi crak in that youtube freestyle. jus sayin'''? is fruitty in the game for no reason.

How many jailbirds ? u know haven't done some suspect ? at least once...

• Paul Hate.
    Options
    I'm sad to say the inventor of gangsta rap and one of my favs is clearly a ? ...Schooly d.eric sermon gotta b ? he tries to hard to deny it so does bussa.

• Paul Hate.
    Options
    Idk about dre and easy but so many cats come out and diss em as being homos it's crazy..I think prodigy is somehwat ? I thought ha a a few times as a kid like why does he act so super gangster not even he west coast gangbangers act that hard.

Now he came home and he seems like a cat that got turned out in prison.idk..he seems off to me always has been ..

I think kanye and diddy are def bi,too many people called made ? or bi for me not to Beleive it...

Hold up maze did get caught with a boy in all remember....
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Idk about dre and easy but so many cats come out and diss em as being homos it's crazy..I think prodigy is somehwat ? I thought ha a a few times as a kid like why does he act so super gangster not even he west coast gangbangers act that hard.

Now he came home and he seems like a cat that got turned out in prison.idk..he seems off to me always has been ..

I think kanye and diddy are def bi,too many people called made ? or bi for me not to Beleive it...

Hold up maze did get caught with a boy in all remember....

I actually agree with all of this. Kanye West is my fav artist but it's well known that he's from a single mom household and the ? has some very feminine tendencies and tries to play it off like "you ? just don't see the genius"
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    "I bang ? in Bangkok" -ludacris in area codes
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Suck ? in Hong Kong" - Ludacris in area codes
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    I'm sad to say the inventor of gangsta rap and one of my favs is clearly a ? ...Schooly d.eric sermon gotta b ? he tries to hard to deny it so does bussa.

It's been around about Erick Sermon and Busta...but Schooly D?
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    Check out some Schooly d interviews dude is clearly ? .