Do you think Lebron will be a Kobe or Jordan? (rings)

Options
Ear2DaSt
Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do you think he will win 5-6 championships?

Comments

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who knows? Let the ? career play out bruh....................................................

Inb4 the move................................................
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He didn't shoot like neither if Spurs would of had a real scorer..
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He will be a Lebrom
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^

I a'int hit that face WTF?

Jordan?

=)) =))
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he'll probably have better stats but a better overall he not as good as jordan.mj had ? shook on the court while ? is constantly testing lebron and calling that ? out on his sensitivity.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    he'll probably have better stats but a better overall he not as good as jordan.mj had ? shook on the court while ? is constantly testing lebron and calling that ? out on his sensitivity.

/thread

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nigguhs still refuse to give Bron his props? He could win 10 rings in a row and average 40 ppg 20 rpg 15 apg and nigguhs would still be like "maaan I don't know....he missing something". smh
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this... makes a lot of sense.
  • Kmac_222
    Kmac_222 Members Posts: 29
    Options
    Lebron better than Kobe, but i dont know bout mj. If this was an individual game, rings would matter, but this is a team game, you could be better than mj but still not get all those rings if you gotta ? team or organization
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kmac_222 wrote: »
    Lebron better than Kobe, but i dont know bout mj. If this was an individual game, rings would matter, but this is a team game, you could be better than mj but still not get all those rings if you gotta ? team or organization

explain this
  • Kmac_222
    Options
    Lebron gives you more bang for buck, hes an all around player. He can literally play any position on the floor and actually be effective. He also doesnt need to jack up shots or constantly have to have the ball to make plays. He actually helps his teamates when they are having bad nights, he makes his teamates better. Lebrons defense is way better than Kobes as well. Kobe might be more "clutch" but thats about it.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron gives you more bang for buck, hes an all around player. He can literally play any position on the floor and actually be effective. He also doesnt need to jack up shots or constantly have to have the ball to make plays. He actually helps his teamates when they are having bad nights, he makes his teamates better. Lebrons defense is way better than Kobes as well. Kobe might be more "clutch" but thats about it.

You don't know ? about basketball.
  • Kmac_222
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Lebron gives you more, hes an all around player. He can literally play any position on the floor and actually be effective. He also doesnt need to jack up shots or constantly have to have the ball to make plays. He actually helps his teamates when they are having bad nights, he makes his teamates better. Lebrons defense is way better than Kobes as well. Kobe might be more "clutch" but thats about it.

You don't know ? about basketball.

Lol, so Lebron not better than Kobe, please enlighten me on my lack of basketball knowledge
  • ericb4prez
    edited June 2013
    Options

when has he ever played center...... and bron does need the ball to make plays otherwise he wouldnt play point forward most of the time yall ? be killin me
  • ericb4prez
    edited June 2013
    Options
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    i remember when bron went on his 6 games straight of 30 on 50% shooting and it reminded me when kobe broke jordan record of 11 straight 35+ point games and i was trying to figure out why ? was hyping
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    i remember when bron went on his 6 games straight of 30 on 50% shooting and it reminded me when kobe broke jordan record of 11 straight 35+ point games and i was trying to figure out why ? was hyping

Kobe was shooting like forty times a game
  • Kmac_222
    Options
    Lol @ all the mindless kobe dickriding.
  • ericb4prez
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

Kobe was shooting like forty times a game

he actually only shot the ball 40 times in 1 out of those 13 games and went 19 for 41

edit- and he only shot less than 45% in 2 games
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Lol @ all the mindless kobe dickriding.

? you jus said bron can play all 5 positions
  • ericb4prez
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ill say 1 last thing and im done the ? was avg 42 a game on 30 shot attempts during the streak