CyHi The Prynce Says G.O.O.D. Music's "Cruel Winter" LP May Arrive This Year

Options
DarthRozay
DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
CyHi The Prynce has said that he wrote on nine out of the 10 songs on Kanye West's Yeezus album. The G.O.O.D. Music artist says that another West-helmed project, G.O.O.D. Music's Cruel Winter album, may be arriving by the end of 2013. "We in negotiations with Def Jam," CyHi The Prynce says in an interview with Blogionista. "Sometimes they're extra slow. We're looking to put it out this year."

In addition to the follow-up to 2012's Cruel Summer, which spawned the hits "Clique" and "Mercy," CyHi The Prynce is also working on a mixtape and an EP. He also hopes to put out his Hardway Musical album at the beginning of next year.

Even though he's working with West, CyHi The Prynce says he's in no rush to release material and gain fans just because of his high-profile affiliations. "I'm trying to do it organically," he says during the interview. "I don't want to be that one-hit wonder guy that puts something on the radio and then another dude right after me come put another song on the radio. Then I'll be forgotten about. So, I like to build my fans organically, touch them, kiss the babies, shake hands. It'll be out soon."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.24480/title.cyhi-the-prynce-says-g-o-o-d-music-s-cruel-winter-lp-may-arrive-this-year?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+hiphopdx/news+(HipHopDX.com)

Comments