I wonder

Options
Purr
Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
with all of the talent on the ic that we have and different perspectives, why have we not started an app, web-based business, non-profit, and etc (based on seeing this as a close knit group of people)?

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder bread is ?

Kids>>>
  • Trollio
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got to find some good programmers on here
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    well today getting on is pretty easy these days, its' that my name came out before I did..and that was very very very unplanned and a bad thing that happened.. I always wanted to be the star that just pop out of nowhere and show the world I was talented.. but people like nas messed that up with me.. all these rumors go out there and all people know is the rumors and they hardly care if I got talent, or what type of music do I make.. They just think I'm dating people to get money or they think I'm tryin to get a rigged up deal, and get people to write for me.. I had a legitimate underground career in the beginning. It's not that I had a better life but I started off with a better career direction. I had a lot of mature positive influence around me in the beginning. but I went for a negative turn and some how been put in the box with nicki minaj. I was a jazz poet I don't know how this happened, but the rumors played a good role in destroying my positive image. Not saying that I'm better than anyone, but I think I'm compared the wrong way and for the wrong reason. I was not prostituting, or jiggilooing...

and some people feel because I'm connected to people who are already famous, I should come out thru them, but it's some ? going on behind the scenes that isnt right, and I don't feel comfortable coming out that way. I can directly come out by myself, like I was doing in the beginning.. I had already blueprinted my path & my image.. Thats what they didnt like about me, people want to tell me how to image myself, I already have my image in mind. I know what type of person I am from the streets, and I'm not a prostitute.

It's going to be quite easy to do it by myself, I just want to make sure the scene is clear and the rumors are dead.. and I want people to know I had no dealings with nas, because it actually in danger me in the game.. it make me look like a 2 timing snake up 2 no good, which causes confusion in my real love life.. & people think I'm a sad broken hearted girl. when I'm not. I'm use to ? I'm going thru..I been had ties with this certain person, and I'm use to him flippin and going delusional.. he'll come around he got to see who's lying for himself.. I don't do brainwashing, I'm not trying to fool people, I let them learn on their own. One day they will apologize.

getting on is easier now than ever before if you got talent tho.. it's like they are thirsting for the next big stars, it's that alot of people find it dangerous, because it's too much shenanigans in the industry..people are setting people up in the game, up 2 not good. It's a lot of rotten ? going on thats the hold up.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wheres the ic talent u speaketh of
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how about get some real friends and start a business, ? these racist pseudo intellectual sockpuppet crackers
  • Purr
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    how about get some real friends and start a business, ? these racist pseudo intellectual sockpuppet crackers

I'm the last one you need to be telling to get some real friends. ? ill slap you for talking outside of your neck with that foolishness.

I was just asking. ? .
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    hey man i aint no ? , my id good in the streets famo
  • Purr
    Options
    hey man i aint no ? , my id good in the streets famo

proof ? ?!
  • Purr
    Options
    @perfect you so bad post thd check stubs bruh
  • Trollio
    Options
    chuck at her wedding
    Wedding%20Bouquet.gif
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Posters likely to do those things should have a group of people around them capable of such feats.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have an idea............

A few decent looking females on here..........

Let's start an ? service...........

• Black Boy King
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    @perfect you so bad post thd check stubs bruh
    aint no paper trail ? , just a room full of old hundreds

and you find a 50 in there then im ?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a good concept. We have people from all walks of life and all over the world.

The network would be amazing for a startup company.

? we just need to find a product and push it.

We can start with something simple.

We can offer up and coming artist or semi known artist marketing in areas they normally wouldn't reach

internet and street level promotions

If all else fails ? is the key we can start an ? service and corner the mark
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    with all of the talent on the ic that we have

Lmao what?
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great idea, but remember what happened when we did the IC mixtape series.....
    hundreds of ? signing up just to drop a verse. You'll be flooded with people not truly
    apart of the community, who just wanna be down all the sudden
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm the last one you need to be telling to get some real friends. ? ill slap you for talking outside of your neck with that foolishness.

I was just asking. ? .

He a ? Chuck we were a block away from each other when he was in North Carolina & he wasn't even tryin to box
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I came in here just to post this.. damn you..
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    because the IC ain't ?

By a lot of people's posts, it doesnt seem like yall are about ?
  • Purr
    Options