if you get knocked out on worldstarr

Options
CraigMakaveli
CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
Is it safe to say your life is over?

Word of mouth is powerful

Like when dude got knocked threw the tv, aint no coming back from that.

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You might wanna move to a remote part of the country where Internet access is restricted.
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    damn I was fighting this lil young buck a couple of months back, and the ? snuck me, but I whipped her ass, I was wondering did anybody had their cell phones out.. anybody seen this on world star? I was searching thru world star I didnt find anything.. but I beat her head on the cement.. she marked my eye tho.. I was mad as ? . I dont fight little girls, but she put her hands on me first...I had 2 do what I had 2 do... at the end somebody snuck a kick in, and kicked me....people say I whipped her ass, I blacked out fighting because I couldnt believe she put her hand on me and thought I wasnt going to hit back, so I don't remember all I did, all I know I stomped her and beat her head.. but she sucker punch me on the steal ? ... it's nothing I brag about tho.. it was a ? fight you ask me, but I thought I saw somebody with their cell phone out.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma say i was ? an had like three sleeping pills an the ? knew it before hand.....an im still looking for him
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    id have to ? him

cause my hood will never let me forget

never
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I get knocked out on WorldStar, that muthafucka is getting killed on youtube.

*Yells out* Youuu Tuuube!!
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    damn I was fighting this lil young buck a couple of months back, and the ? snuck me, but I whipped her ass, I was wondering did anybody had their cell phones out.. anybody seen this on world star? I was searching thru world star I didnt find anything.. but I beat her head on the cement.. she marked my eye tho.. I was mad as ? . I dont fight little girls, but she put her hands on me first...I had 2 do what I had 2 do... at the end somebody snuck a kick in, and kicked me....people say I whipped her ass, I blacked out fighting because I couldnt believe she put her hand on me and thought I wasnt going to hit back, so I don't remember all I did, all I know I stomped her and beat her head.. but she sucker punch me on the steal ? ... it's nothing I brag about tho.. it was a ? fight you ask me, but I thought I saw somebody with their cell phone out.

gangsta...........
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get knocked out on worldstar and sumbody dyin...

No joke, no trollin, no shock statement...I will body the ? that uploaded the footage and the ? that knocked me out..making a ? an unsolved mystery is nothin in chicago and a ? will ? around and be another statistic ? with me
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    id have to ? him

never

This exactly how most ? ? go to jail. #truth #bruisedego
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    We in the "Worldstar age" so when you see ? with they phones out before and during a fight, fight like your life depends on it............. So you have to remember, ? get knocked out everyday b and you don't wanna be that ? .................. But real ? don't record ? like that for the world to see......... So most of the fight videos are recorded by ? and most of the ? that are fightin on those videos are ? too.............................................
  • NIKE...
    Options
    id have to ? him

never

most killers don't get caught b

• NIKE...
    Options
    The boy lil jojo was on that worldstar ? tryin to stunt on those gbe ? and ended up gettin merked less than a month later...

His Killer/s haven't been found
  • [Trillmatic]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    id have to ? him

never

most killers don't get caught b

Yes they do. The amount of ppl who would willingly talk to the police will blow your mind. Unless the hood know u merked dude, u will still get laughed off of each corner like u claim u would. If the hood finds out, someone gonna rat for a new flat screen ? . Stop it.
  • NIKE...
    Options
    @[trillmatic] Refer to my post above your last
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options

So I assume u are gbe then? Ratting on a gang known for violence is not the same as ratting on a ? who's swimming in his feelings after getting knocked out. Not the same.
  • NIKE...
    Options

So I assume u are gbe then? Ratting on a gang known for violence is not the same as ratting on a ? who's swimming in his feelings after getting knocked out. Not the same.
    nah i dont rock with none of them ? but I do know the murder game in chicago aint like it is in other cities..

That snitchin ? brings war on entire families outchea..I know more ? walkin around with bodies under their belt than ? convicted of catchin bodies...the gang culture in this city is mob based and ? know how to ? before knowing how to finesse a ? ..

I'm not sayin this as some weak ass attempt to glorify anything connected with violence..I been in this city all my life and the sad fact remains ? ? at will and majority of the time if a ? snitch, they won't testify...just from personal experience 2 ppl close to me beat murder charges bcuz of lack of evidence..for every cat locked up for murder, it's 3 runnin around free like air, shootin anything that cross em..from the westside to the southside all the way to ford heights, the murder game is nothin to ? outchea in it..
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah i dont rock with none of them ? but I do know the murder game in chicago aint like it is in other cities..

That snitchin ? brings war on entire families outchea..I know more ? walkin around with bodies under their belt than ? convicted of catchin bodies...the gang culture in this city is mob based and ? know how to ? before knowing how to finesse a ? ..

I'm not sayin this as some weak ass attempt to glorify anything connected with violence..I been in this city all my life and the sad fact remains ? ? at will and majority of the time if a ? snitch, they won't testify...just from personal experience 2 ppl close to me beat murder charges bcuz of lack of evidence..for every cat locked up for murder, it's 3 runnin around free like air, shootin anything that cross em..from the westside to the southside all the way to ford heights, the murder game is nothin to ? outchea in it..

Bruh Ford Heights WOAT..................................
  • NIKE...
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »

Bruh Ford Heights WOAT..................................
    lmao i'm already knowin tho

• [Trillmatic]
    Options
  • NIKE...
    Options
    If u say so b...u asked a question and I replied...if a gif is all u can come with then thats on u
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i would not give one ? if i was on worldstarhiphop getting knocked out

grown ? ?
  • CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

grown ? ?

Did you see this man get knocked out and threw a tv tho.
  • NIKE...
    Options

grown ? ?
    you better than me..I see too many losses on my end

1. I'm fighting

2. I'm being filmed

3. I got my ass beat

4. Everyday ? will see it and think they can pull it with me too..

nah b I'm not too grown to make a statement..let one ? get a pass and everybody else gonna want one too.. I rather play for keeps..

• Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

grown ? ?

Did you see this man get knocked out and threw a tv tho.

Post the video of that
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options
    If u say so b...u asked a question and I replied...if a gif is all u can come with then thats on u
    I've already said everything I need to say. Murdering someone cuz u can't fight is ? boy ? lol and there is a ton of jails filled with ppl like u.