Fellas serious question about marriage and hoes.. real answers please.

Options
Real Lady2
Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm wondering why it's so much tensity between women.. I'm coming 2 the conclusion that the women who are really the hoes have the better images because no one is claiming them or fighting over them.. therefore they can be with 50+ men and no-one will know because none of the men will confess to ? them.. so therefore the hoes feel like the real women because they have the cleaner reputations..

The real women are the minority and it's like 5 men trying to marry 1 woman.. and this causes a bad reputation. It may be the only 5 men she ever slept with, and they all will brag about her, because they feel that she's hard to get or marriage material.. They start fighting and she get the hoe reputation.

Now the real hoes get jealous because no-one is bragging about sleeping with them or trying to marry them, so they spend their days gossiping about other women who men are claiming.. Again they feel superior at the same time because they are not being talked about at all. However they are miserable because they want to be talked about..

so why isnt more men wifing the hoes? If they are good enough to sleep with, and some men prefer their loose nature, over women who seem more conservative, they may stero type women like that as uptight bourgie, stuck up, phoney boring...etc.

Some Men like the nature of the hoe but will not marry her, and I wonder why because if more hoes get married it will be less cat fights within the female gender..

so men why are u not bragging about the hoes u sleep with to everyone why keep their names hidden, but say the names of the ones u want 2 marry and ? their image up???

Why are men ashamed to be with hoes but at the same time give them such good images, rewards and praise.. why are u bashing the ones u want to marry because another man says he wants to marry her?

I need a explanation..

I've been strong in the race, but I just want to inform u guys this is why a lot of women are ? , because it's a misconception in our gender, that men treat ? better.. They feel accepted by more men being that way.. & they often do not want to be wives because they feel the wives are the outcast.. the one who get cheated on by the ? ...Eventho men say they dont love ? , ur action speak louder than words, and it don't look that way to women.

The reason why I'm strong is because I have family male influences, that warned me this is how some men think an told me not to let them brainwash me that Iam a ? .. Sexually experienced Iam ? Iam not..Having multiple partners at once and do not know who the baby daddy is, naw thats not me. lying about who's the daddy naw that aint me. I was hidden from my father for 18 years and I wouldnt do that to my child. Eventho my mother never lied 2 me about the situation, still I didnt know my father until I was 18.. However I still had a father figure, and was taught the truth.. it may have been raw truth but it was truth. Some of these women are really fatherless, and all they are taught by is their peers, and it really look like MEN LOVE ? .

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So men need to marry these hoes to stop cat fights?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    I'm wondering why it's so much tensity between women.. I'm coming 2 the conclusion that the women who are really the hoes have the better images because no one is claiming them or fighting over them.. therefore they can be with 50+ men and no-one will know because none of the men will confess to ? them.. so therefore the hoes feel like the real women because they have the cleaner reputations..

The real women are the minority and it's like 5 men trying to marry 1 woman.. and this causes a bad reputation. It may be the only 5 men she ever slept with, and they all will brag about her, because they feel that she's hard to get or marriage material.. They start fighting and she get the hoe reputation.

Now the real hoes get jealous because no-one is bragging about sleeping with them or trying to marry them, so they spend their days gossiping about other women who men are claiming.. Again they feel superior at the same time because they are not being talked about at all. However they are miserable because they want to be talked about..

so why isnt more men wifing the hoes? If they are good enough to sleep with, and some men prefer their loose nature, over women who seem more conservative, they may stero type women like that as uptight bourgie, stuck up, phoney boring...etc.

Some Men like the nature of the hoe but will not marry her, and I wonder why because if more hoes get married it will be less cat fights within the female gender..

so men why are u not bragging about the hoes u sleep with to everyone why keep their names hidden, but say the names of the ones u want 2 marry and ? their image up???

Why are men ashamed to be with hoes but at the same time give them such good images, rewards and praise.. why are u bashing the ones u want to marry because another man says he wants to marry her?

I need a explanation..

I've been strong in the race, but I just want to inform u guys this is why a lot of women are ? , because it's a misconception in our gender, that men treat ? better.. They feel accepted by more men being that way.. & they often do not want to be wives because they feel the wives are the outcast.. the one who get cheated on by the ? ...Eventho men say they dont love ? , ur action speak louder than words, and it don't look that way to women.

The reason why I'm strong is because I have family male influences, that warned me this is how some men think an told me not to let them brainwash me that Iam a ? .. Sexually experienced Iam ? Iam not..Having multiple partners at once and do not know who the baby daddy is, naw thats not me. lying about who's the daddy naw that aint me. I was hidden from my father for 18 years and I wouldnt do that to my child. Eventho my mother never lied 2 me about the situation, still I didnt know my father until I was 18.. However I still had a father figure, and was taught the truth.. it may have been raw truth but it was truth. Some of these women are really fatherless, and all they are taught by is their peers, and it really look like MEN LOVE ? .

write a 16 about it.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if a woman gives the ? to more than 1 ? she a hoe

Being a hoe isnt a bad or good thing, its just an adjective to describe a person that had sex with more than 1 person
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read the first paragraph and first half of the second. Some silliness fam.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye yooooo I'm tired of you ? throwin shade at real lady..she aint here tryin to stunt or play make believe..she drops that ? that makes ya soul burn slow

Show her sum respect you ? monkeys
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U can have a old lady but them hoes they for everybody
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    1 or more u a hoe u must don't know the definition the book of Proverbs describe her
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all nobody brags about being in something a lot of ? been in. No cool points for that. Second ? don't want a hoe we want a freak there is a difference. Third no one wants to marry a hoe cause if it is truly in her nature to get around then it would be pretty stupid to try and build a life with her. Some ? are into that type of thing but not me. The only praise ill give a hoe is if she isn't hiding the fact that that's what she's about. Personally I don't ? wrong with sleeping around. No judgement if you honest. I hold no respect for shark hoes tho.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO i saw the title....and knew what time it was
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    Read Proverbs it has good explanation of her nature even tho o like sexy clothes I don't think u can prevent some men from ? but a ? carries herself lustfully

http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/proverbs/prov12.htm
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    First of all nobody brags about being in something a lot of ? been in. No cool points for that. Second ? don't want a hoe we want a freak there is a difference. Third no one wants to marry a hoe cause if it is truly in her nature to get around then it would be pretty stupid to try and build a life with her. Some ? are into that type of thing but not me. The only praise ill give a hoe is if she isn't hiding the fact that that's what she's about. Personally I don't ? wrong with sleeping around. No judgement if you honest. I hold no respect for shark hoes tho.
    Well that's why I'm cool with some hoes cause when they truthful but some men call u a hoe by your company. I don't judge them but most of them are that way because it look like men are easy on hoes. Men don't fight over them or get mad at them
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottom line....You can't turn a hoe into a house wife
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye yooooo I'm tired of you ? throwin shade at real lady..she aint here tryin to stunt or play make believe..she drops that ? that makes ya soul burn slow

Show her sum respect you ? monkeys

250px-Superman.jpg
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rock_Well
    Options
    can't answer for every man. i don't think many guys with sense is gonna marry a known harlot. a reformed harlot is different. i'm sure some men don't mind marrying one that left that type of behavior in the past.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady let Nas down.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly dont know a whole lot of ? rushing to get married in 2013 period. Hoe or not, ? ain't seeing much benefit in marriage these days. " Gotta thank the little homie Nas for that tho..."
  • Rock_Well
    Options
    i'm down to get married. only if i'm internally convinced i have the coldest bytch in the WORLD.
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    I Don't deeply inside want nas nor am I m in love with a man I never met
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    Well that's why I'm cool with some hoes cause when they truthful but some men call u a hoe by your company. I don't judge them but most of them are that way because it look like men are easy on hoes. Men don't fight over them or get mad at them

Sound like you saying hoes are hoes cause dudes let them. If so that is true.