Fellas serious question about marriage and hoes.. real answers please.

Options

Comments

• Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its nothing wrong if its their choice I just feel alotta pretend they don't like them and won't marry them because they fear criticism. So they come across good women and mistreat them because they really are in love with a hoe.

Some men fall inlove with good women but fear its a hoe like they confused. When other men see u confused they assume she's a hoe because u are unsure. So men are giving the real hoes the upper hand because they are confused about love
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all nobody brags about being in something a lot of ? been in. ray-j.jpgNo cool points for that. Second ? don't want a hoe we want a freak there is a difference. Third no one wants to marry a hoe Halle-Berry-Movie-Wallpapers-3.jpgAmber-Rose.pngth?id=H.5056212626049776&pid=15.1cause if it is truly in her nature to get around then it would be pretty stupid to try and build a life with her. Some ? are into that type of thing but not me. The only praise ill give a hoe is if she isn't hiding the fact that that's what she's about. Personally I don't ? wrong with sleeping around. No judgement if you honest. I hold no respect for shark hoes tho.

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men don't actively look for female hoes to marry.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This isn't complicated. Man wasn't mean't to be in relationships. We're pack animals, so we're programmed to have a pack of females to breed us puppies.

So now we these marriages, and are expected to be with only ONE females the rest of our lives. Look, I could love a woman, and still feel ? after other women too. Why can't we go back to the days of concubines. the wife can have the status, and the financial bond, but the man can still be satisfied in the bedroom, because we know most women decline in that area once married.

it's like Game of THrones. I can have my Queen, but also side maid servants too.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    First of all nobody brags about being in something a lot of ? been in. ray-j.jpgNo cool points for that. Second ? don't want a hoe we want a freak there is a difference. Third no one wants to marry a hoe Halle-Berry-Movie-Wallpapers-3.jpgAmber-Rose.pngth?id=H.5056212626049776&pid=15.1cause if it is truly in her nature to get around then it would be pretty stupid to try and build a life with her. Some ? are into that type of thing but not me. The only praise ill give a hoe is if she isn't hiding the fact that that's what she's about. Personally I don't ? wrong with sleeping around. No judgement if you honest. I hold no respect for shark hoes tho.

That ? a lame and it's evident so is Eddie Winslow for that matter.

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This isn't complicated. Man wasn't mean't to be in relationships. We're pack animals, so we're programmed to have a pack of females to breed us puppies.

So now we these marriages, and are expected to be with only ONE females the rest of our lives. Look, I could love a woman, and still feel ? after other women too. Why can't we go back to the days of concubines. the wife can have the status, and the financial bond, but the man can still be satisfied in the bedroom, because we know most women decline in that area once married.

it's like Game of THrones. I can have my Queen, but also side maid servants too.
    Maybe something like this would have saved Robb

• PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    who is this wack hoe?
    does she ever post anything close to real
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    I Don't deeply inside want nas nor am I m in love with a man I never met

I'll b back in MD next week... let's make a baby...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember someone on here said amber rose looks like a tennis ball

I was crackin the ? up reading that
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    nah .... this is wrong tho

hoes are hoes because they get smashed and no one wants to wife. there are SOME girls with good reputations but are actually hoes or have been smutted out, then there are some good girls period

i love sillyme's logic because its always figurative LOL but nah ... this one is wrong.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of men are married to hoes and dont even know it or she was a former hoe that finally wanted to settle down.

only thing she can offer you if good head and kids.her ? aint about ?
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoes and ? are 2 different things and most times ? confuse ? with hoes..

A ? is a ? bucket ? always chasin a nut..

A hoe is ? for material gain..

Truth is most chicks live a ? life bcuz they like ? just like ? like ? ..they may ? random ? or ? themselves out to the same 2 guys while a hoe is gonna ? any eligible candidate willing to sponsor her..

The double standards ? move with is comical...? go out and ? damn near anything that gets their ? hard but expect a ? to remain virtuous even tho her panties are soakin wet and her ? is throbbing ready to get beat up..

Discretion is what seperates the well known ? from the down low ? ..like it was aready stated, these ? outchea wifin up ? /reformed ? and dont een kno it..

Everybody wants the "ideal" mate and anything that isn't considered acceptable is deemed "hoe"...but truth is we're all ? in some form or another and it's best to just rock with who makes you happy and gives you want you want and not what you think others expect you to have..
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options

Truth is most chicks live a ? life bcuz they like ? just like ? like ? ..they may ? random ? or ? themselves out to the same 2 guys while a hoe is gonna ? any eligible candidate willing to sponsor her..

The double standards ? move with is comical...? go out and ? damn near anything that gets their ? hard but expect a ? to remain virtuous even tho her panties are soakin wet and her ? is throbbing ready to get beat up..

Discretion is what seperates the well known ? from the down low ? ..like it was aready stated, these ? outchea wifin up ? /reformed ? and dont een kno it..

Everybody wants the "ideal" mate and anything that isn't considered acceptable is deemed "hoe"...but truth is we're all ? in some form or another and it's best to just rock with who makes you happy and gives you want you want and not what you think others expect you to have..

guys are ? but get off females dude.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »

guys are ? but get off females dude.
    Lmao okay then bruh bruh
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    You know on here I'm a suspect hoe because people think I'm the good girl
    I had a bad girl reputation but was never a hoe so its not like I fake men out like I'm good
    I always broke the rules but never broke them like a hoe.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what would bragging about these hoes do for me?
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    Do men know they throw females like me in the bracket with women who had 50 or 100+ sex partners? That is why I get offended.
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    I'm finger counting.
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    A jump is someone who ? a lot of men instantly not someone who sleep on the first night
    Most men can't remember their jumps nor share stories about them this is why they come out with better reputations
    No one remembers them or they ashamed to share stories.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah can I get recap???
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    A jump is someone who ? a lot of men instantly not someone who sleep on the first night
    Most men can't remember their jumps nor share stories about them this is why they come out with better reputations
    No one remembers them or they ashamed to share stories.

do you still ? wit ol boy you was messing wit a year or so ago???

• Real Lady2
    Options
    Da young ? flipped on me last year. After a v.I.p party. But we still tied. I think a snake got in his head. Why would I get him killed? He should watch the ? or ? that told him dat ? ." Playing yo gotti are u my enemie or friend"
  • Real Lady2
    Options
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    http://ask.fm/RealLady1Love/avatar

Imma hoe oh come on guys so I set ? up 2 get killed? Yeah I since lostery