Fellas stop telling your girl that she's the first U hit RAW

2»

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    pralims wrote: »
    fukk that....im making her feel special

make her feel like shes the chosen one...? i married her....thats all she needs to know

@pralims you is the only the ? that make sense in this thread, these muthafucka cant even grasp the ? ....

Just thread is not just bout hitting ? raw, this is thread for the fellas who been with they girl for along time, ? might be even their wife and had kids, but at one point of time which many women do, they will ask their man are they the first they hit raw and how many ? they been with and how many he hit raw.

That's what female's do, us males we don't even want to know that ? , how many ? she let inside of her or who she let hit raw...

something to laugh about the crazy ? us dudes do or go through, but these want to be cool ass ? acting like they aint never did some foolish ? , or seen some foolish ? and try to impress muthauckas

if you aint never did some type of ? when you was young, that you can look back and laugh at then muthafucka you aint lived.... this is what ? do all the time, you hear this ? in the barbershop, you listen to this ? when Ghost Face Killa talks about ? the bed on a girl in 4th grade, and what comedians do and ? do when we chill, part of our culture....

but these internet ? , SMH...

? this is donkey aka Act Fool bka the barbershop ? and ? try to ? hard these days...SMH
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    without incriminating myself
    that massage ? opened up new doors for a playa
    the worst part was I wasnt een trying to smash

and cant knock your hustle for the fellas that do that and got play do that ? I aint even mad at you, but let these cool ass internet ? tell it.....you can tell the fake from the real, ? live their life through IC, Twitter, Facebook, reality shows but try to act like they...they be on some other ? , real talk...