Cheating in a relationship..yall don't wanna know?

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    truth >>>
    even when it hurts... u want to live a lie, ? yourself...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I highly disagree with Mario Winan's "if you're playing me, keep it in the low" mess.

I'd always rather know.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who crying in the bathtub?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely gotta know, I'd rather live a life of honesty than a lie (it's too heavy keeping a secret let alone a lie)
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I'm bored so I'm a instigate some ? here.

Females and males alike in here talking about they want honesty but then turn around and cheat on their woman or man and don't be truthful about their actions.

So you want honesty when someone is stepping out on you, but when you doing your dirt you don't want to be honest with your significant other huh?

Oh ok.
    that part..
    also im sure the majority dont want to know they s/o is cheatin.. i mean they want to know.. but they dont want to know..

people are gluttons for pain..
    jus want to know so they can feel miserable lookin at they s/o everyday after they took them back. lol
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »

Females and males alike in here talking about they want honesty but then turn around and cheat on their woman or man and don't be truthful about their actions.

So you want honesty when someone is stepping out on you, but when you doing your dirt you don't want to be honest with your significant other huh?

Oh ok.
    that part..
    also im sure the majority dont want to know they s/o is cheatin.. i mean they want to know.. but they dont want to know..

jus want to know so they can feel miserable lookin at they s/o everyday after they took them back. lol

They want to know but then when they find out they on that emotional Carl Thomas ? .

Some broad ? every Tom, ? , and Harry is one thing, but a broad just having a one time ? up is better off keeping that to herself.

Back when I was single I was on both sides of this I was the cheater and I had been cheated on and speaking from experience its better to keep that ? to yourself.

Telling on yourself does nothing but bring forth attitudes and hurt "feelings."
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Let me know so I can get tested ? .

This.

And to think some cheat without using protection and then come home and give their s/o raw sex. The mere thought is disturbing :-&
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh ok.
    that part..

They want to know but then when they find out they on that emotional Carl Thomas ? .

Some broad ? every Tom, ? , and Harry is one thing, but a broad just having a one time ? up is better off keeping that to herself.

Back when I was single I was on both sides of this I was the cheater and I had been cheated on and speaking from experience its better to keep that ? to yourself.

Bruh you just brought up some bad memories. Lol.
  • CapitalB
    Options

Oh ok.
    that part..

yeh.. people tend to forget that they're dating OTHER PEOPLE.. who are prone to error JUST LIKE THEM..
    like u said.. a hiccup here and there.. its best to keep that ? to urself.. but if the ? is habitual it'll come up anyway..

i never was the cheatin type tho..
    i was the type to never give a girl a title outside of friend.. cause wit titles come responsibilities... like answerin questions and keepin my ? in my pants.. and i wasnt wit that ? ! hahahaha

so i jus kept ? in they place and tell them to mind they business ..and if it got out i was ? wit someone else id hit them wit the "ur not my girlfriend tho" lol

that and/or i told every girl i ? wit i had a girlfriend so id have excuses..
    but lemme shut up.. im givin lames too much game. lol
  • Crude_
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

Oh ok.
    that part..

Bruh you just brought up some bad memories. Lol.

It happens to the best of us bro when you deal with enough relationships.
  • Crude_
    Options

Oh ok.
    that part..

yeh.. people tend to forget that they're dating OTHER PEOPLE.. who are prone to error JUST LIKE THEM..
    like u said.. a hiccup here and there.. its best to keep that ? to urself.. but if the ? is habitual it'll come up anyway..

i never was the cheatin type tho..
    i was the type to never give a girl a title outside of friend.. cause wit titles come responsibilities... like answerin questions and keepin my ? in my pants.. and i wasnt wit that ? ! hahahaha

so i jus kept ? in they place and tell them to mind they business ..and if it got out i was ? wit someone else id hit them wit the "ur not my girlfriend tho" lol

that and/or i told every girl i ? wit i had a girlfriend so id have excuses..
    but lemme shut up.. im givin lames too much game. lol

This ? is the gospel on this especially the bolded.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Last time I didn't know I ended up on a strictly antibiotic diet. I'd prefer to know that the ? ain't being shared like a bottle of sprite.

u ? wit a ? thats allowin u to go in raw so easily should be ur first red flag..
    ? dont know u.. so she could give a ? about herself.. so how could she ever give a ? about u..

u shouldve seen that ? commin..
    yo bad.. cover that ? up..
    condoms + ? and u wont know the difference.. was it really worth it?? lol

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last time I didn't know I ended up on a strictly antibiotic diet. I'd prefer to know that the ? ain't being shared like a bottle of sprite.

u ? wit a ? thats allowin u to go in raw so easily should be ur first red flag..
    ? dont know u.. so she could give a ? about herself.. so how could she ever give a ? about u..

? i was with her for over a year. What's crazy is she swore I was the one ? other females.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Everything you posted is the truth besides the last line boss! Eating candy with the wrapper on <<<<without wrapper (You'd eventually taste the flavor but yea you catch my drift)
  • CapitalB
    Options

Everything you posted is the truth besides the last line boss! Eating candy with the wrapper on <<<<without wrapper (You'd eventually taste the flavor but yea you catch my drift)

lol.. i dont eat candy.. but i got'cha..
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm paranoid about getting STDs so yeah I'd wanna know.

:| Don't wanna wake up with blisters all over my ? and face. ugh
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let's take out the STD factor, would y'all still want to know?

• sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

Nah, I wouldn't.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, I wouldn't.

LOL

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yep
  • Crude_
    Options
    I'm paranoid about getting STDs so yeah I'd wanna know.

:| Don't wanna wake up with blisters all over my ? and face. ugh

Every time you let a man run in you raw you taking a chance and every time a man runs in any female raw he's taking a chance.

Unless you and the man are going to get tested together and you keeping tabs on one another 24/7 there is no way of knowing whether your mate is being honest or not.

Whether you in a relationship or not every time unprotected sex takes place there is always a chance there.

I still stand by what I said but I would hope that my mate would have enough courtesy to make the guy wear a condom if she was cutting out.

My wife and I were together for a while before she let me hit raw and even then she didn't let me hit raw until I reproduced some test results.

Cheating happens people need to be real with themselves and know their mate is prone to a lot of the same mistakes they are.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope.

I always wear condoms and I know they are cheating