Cheating in a relationship..yall don't wanna know?

Options

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let's take out the STD factor, would y'all still want to know?

Nah, I wouldn't.

More males and females alike need to adopt that attitude.

Protect yourself and you should be good against MOST STDs.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The one ? @ my local CVS used to always give me that "Oh somebody's getting lucky tonight" wink whenever I bought rubbers. That ? 's awkward as hell, I buy a buncha miscellaneous ? along with em now though...
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yea I want to know. Hope she made the ? strap up. Health is my main concern at that point.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    The one ? @ my local CVS used to always give me that "Oh somebody's getting lucky tonight" wink whenever I bought rubbers. That ? 's awkward as hell, I buy a buncha miscellaneous ? along with em now though...
    lol always cop rubbers from adult entertainment boutiques. Instead of awkward u actually end up feeling normal for not buying any the other freaky/shameful ? that be in there.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would want to know so i could leave that adulterous ? .
  • Rock_Well
    Options
    Sometimes its not worth finding out.

Does more damage than it does prevent it
  • Rock_Well
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Ive been in this situation twice.

1st time shorty told me....she felt guilty and deaded it herself

2nd time I discovered the ? and shorty denied. What she didn't account for was that I had my auxiliary team at practice 3 times a week.

When she found that out we called it even and decided to give it another run

Dang she cheated twice and u still forgave plus stayed? that's pretty tough. but u know how some girls prolly look at it like a brotha only staying because they weak for them. smh
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who wouldn't want to know someone is betraying them and making them look like a fool?

Too many fish in the sea to be with someone who disrespects you G
    hell yea i want to know, so i can bounce, i have an ability to mentally ball ? up like a little piece of paper and throw it away
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    truth >>>
    even when it hurts... u want to live a lie, ? yourself...
    Let me know so I can get tested ? .
    Definitely gotta know, I'd rather live a life of honesty than a lie (it's too heavy keeping a secret let alone a lie)
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I would want to know so i could leave that adulterous ? .
    I always wanna know who ate my snacks

I always wanna know who dented my ride after I parked it

And I damn sure wanna know who tapped the mrs

Cosigned and GOATed to the fullest.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    Last time I didn't know I ended up on a strictly antibiotic diet. I'd prefer to know that the ? ain't being shared like a bottle of sprite.

u ? wit a ? thats allowin u to go in raw so easily should be ur first red flag..
    ? dont know u.. so she could give a ? about herself.. so how could she ever give a ? about u..

u shouldve seen that ? commin..
    yo bad.. cover that ? up..
    condoms + ? and u wont know the difference.. was it really worth it?? lol

? i was with her for over a year. What's crazy is she swore I was the one ? other females.

Add that to the tell-tail lists.

Yeah I wanna know.
    I got too many loyal woman that want a spot to be messin w a hoe as my woman
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Rock Well wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    lol always cop rubbers from adult entertainment boutiques. Instead of awkward u actually end up feeling normal for not buying any the other freaky/shameful ? that be in there.

Think I'ma just go to Costco and buy em wholesale...
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never got the Mario Winan way of thinking. I wanna know so I can do whatever I be doin without having to feel guilty. if I find out she cheating I probably wouldnt even let her know I know, ill just end up goin harder than she do when it comes to the side pieces so she can feel stupid when she finds out.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cry_zpsaf73daf5.jpg

Naw ? that what happens in tha dark does come to the light. So tell me and I can boot you or my house
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Of course, how else would I know to cheat on them out of spite?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that Mario Winans I dont wanna know ?

Im not going to b in these streets being dissed on the down low

if you dont wanna be wit the young adonis, then ? it let it be known then, dont be around the truth if you spreading lies

I let all the chicks in my life know this from the get go, the door is always there, Im not holding u hostage, walk out that door and be gone

if you want

just know, you will never find another ? like yours truly
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I almost hit a chick for cheating. I cried instead.

I was 16. I was a little ? , I should have slapped her. ? that.

That filipino ? smashed the entire senior basketball team, 12 graders. How the ? did I not know? It makes me so mad thinking about it.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word, i hate it when my property does ? I dont like
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    I almost hit a chick for cheating. I cried instead.

I was 16. I was a little ? , I should have slapped her. ? that.

That filipino ? smashed the entire senior basketball team, 12 graders. How the ? did I not know? It makes me so mad thinking about it.

you broke character ! start over !
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the-more-you-know-o.gif

with that said...

break up anthems:
    wildflower - ghostface
    domestic violence - rza/bobby digital
    peep game - stack bundles
    good to me - 50 cent

side dude anthem:
    hows it goin down - dmx

cant think of any simp anthems...

? i was with her for over a year. What's crazy is she swore I was the one ? other females.

an overlooked red flag. if you're honestly not doin anything to justify the allegations then theres def too many players on d field...

Every time you let a man run in you raw you taking a chance and every time a man runs in any female raw he's taking a chance.

Unless you and the man are going to get tested together and you keeping tabs on one another 24/7 there is no way of knowing whether your mate is being honest or not.

Whether you in a relationship or not every time unprotected sex takes place there is always a chance there.

most trifflin chicks i kno to this day are ones already in a relationship (from married to living together with someone)
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Rock Well wrote: »
    It the situation where your other cheated and you had no clue about it...

would you rather not know about it ever? why

Or you rather find out the truth, and know everything...even if was some time ago? why

Hard to get upset about something you aren't aware of occurring. Ignorance literally is bliss here. I wouldn't want to know for one I would ? off as ? , ? going out the door forget* you even know who I am, for two its crushing. So part of me says ya wanna avoid feeling that. But another part doesn't want to be in the dark about something like that, like ? you kinda want to know if your partner is ? other people.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    But two what are you gonna do if ? if all ? up in the relationship. One person feels cheated already somehow of something(affection, communication, sex etc...) and decides to step outside of the relationship after trying to get there partner to turn around.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol mario winans i dont wana know if your playing me keep it on the low ass ?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    And to think some cheat without using protection and then come home and give their s/o raw sex.

Happens all the ? time; on a daily basis . ..

That's why I don't believe in that term called "trust"
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

Of course, how else would I know to cheat on them out of spite?

you're playing, but I think many people would be more angry at the fact that they practiced restraint the whole time over the actual cheating.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    That's a good point to ponder Kat.