Cheating in a relationship..yall don't wanna know?

Options
124»

Comments

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously, my thing is if the person get away with it and the other have no clue about it they need to just keep going bout they business and dont question it.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if im still gonna be with her, then yea....if not ? it
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    So let's take out the STD factor, would y'all still want to know?

Of course, how else would I know to cheat on them out of spite?

you're playing, but I think many people would be more angry at the fact that they practiced restraint the whole time over the actual cheating.

of course, people hate it when others profit off them.

Word to the prisoner's dilemma.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    I almost hit a chick for cheating. I cried instead.

I was 16. I was a little ? , I should have slapped her. ? that.

That filipino ? smashed the entire senior basketball team, 12 graders. How the ? did I not know? It makes me so mad thinking about it.

Post her pics.

Better yet, a link to her FB or twitter.

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Did Mario Winians create this thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTLLQU1jnXs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Of course I would want to know that I was disrespected in the relationship so I can end it and move on.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes. idc if it was ongoing or just one time. i wanna know.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive been married since I was 20..hell yea I want to know. .I aint never lived the single life..I think id go crazy if I got a chance at freedom
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let me find out!
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet some of y'all wouldn't even believe it if someone told you. ? be like, Rico. Getting mad as hell and start tripping. Pull his pistol out and told me stay up out his business. Told me he'd ? me if I ever ? his ? . And he ain't paid me yet for them last 5 chickens. Rico mama know my mama. Rico family. He got heart. Rico murk so many ? , but his weakness is a brawd. Now Rico ? Tammy cause he wanna payback Kiesha, Kiesha wanna pay back Rico, Me not give no ? bout neither....

I've left women for less. Warn a ? , then wash your hands of it.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I bet some of y'all wouldn't even believe it if someone told you. ? be like, Rico. Getting mad as hell and start tripping. Pull his pistol out and told me stay up out his business. Told me he'd ? me if I ever ? his ? . And he ain't paid me yet for them last 5 chickens. Rico mama know my mama. Rico family. He got heart. Rico murk so many ? , but his weakness is a brawd. Now Rico ? Tammy cause he wanna payback Kiesha, Kiesha wanna pay back Rico, Me not give no ? bout neither....

i'm a die hard yo gotti fan.
    rico was a hoe. rico didn't want to believe the truth kuz he was ? whipped. see bolded.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options

rico was a hoe. rico didn't want to believe the truth kuz he was ? whipped. see bolded.

and u missin a line in the song..

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Off top, I can't recall the whole verse. It's missing lines and worded differently. But you got the point.