Pretty girls = easier to get along with

Options
Muhannad
Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
I'm 30+ and ever since I was a teenager I noticed pretty girls or even decent looking girls tend to be easier to get along with than ugly or less attractive girls. If I see a woman with an 'attitude' 9 out of 10 she ain't attractive or just ugly.

I remember one time at the club 10 years ago I almost got into a fight with a ugly girl because she tried to ? me from getting with her friend. Her friend was fine, a blonde looking like Jessica Simpson before the baby. She was approachable and looked like she was having fun. Guys tried to get at her all night, bought her drinks, tried to get her digits etc. Meanwhile her friend, a darkskin, overweight girl with weave and a hat on, was looking angry all night. Probably because she was sour no'one was trying to give her any attention. While I was talking to her friend this b*tch had the nerve to cut us off in the middle of the conversation talking about they had to leave. I told her to fall back because we were talking and she tried to talk back to me. I got heated but friends I was with and a bouncer I knew difused the situation.

Why is this? Why are pretty girls easier to get along with? Is it because men and people in general treat them better because they look good? Sound off...

Comments

• vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe they have a negative outcome on whatever they try to do, while good looking females already know the power they have
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They were treated kindly all of their lives and told they were pretty and if they acted nice, they were told they were a good person. So the less attractive women are usually treated like ? . Like how if someone is really dark skin and they are treated like ? due to their dark skin than they treat others like ? .
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    So pretty girls are easier to get along with?

2s6vvhx.jpg
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    It's a person by person case IMO. I met a lot good looking women with good personalities and vice versa.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Fat/overweight girls >>>>> in terms of their getalongwithability outside of a few pretty girl exceptions...

They get bitter as ? when they realize you are 100% not into them sexually. Had to brush one off completely after they got all up in my face over some ? that has nothing to do with me.

• Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as you can talk and have a good personality, you can get along with any female. By doing that, you can pull out whatever personality she has and see if you wanna deal with it. I get along with any female because I know how to talk. It's not about her personality alone. You gotta do your part too
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to see your definition of good looking first
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting theory....
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pretty girls act cool everyday b

• Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive meet beastly hoes who were ?

ive meet bad ? who were ? , usually depends on the individual person i have noticed
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    It's a person by person case IMO. I met a lot good looking women with good personalities and vice versa.

See the above in bold.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw ts is confused. Ugly ? are definitely easier to talk to than pretty ? . Ur just an ? like me and can't find any value in speaking to a female ur not at all attracted to which in turn makes it seem more difficult but it really isn't.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    They were treated kindly all of their lives and told they were pretty and if they acted nice, they were told they were a good person. So the less attractive women are usually treated like ? . Like how if someone is really dark skin and they are treated like ? due to their dark skin than they treat others like ? .
    I see what you're saying but I'm not touching the darkskinned part because that's not what the thread was about.

If you hung with fine women long enough you know they always get stuff offered to them. Like when they buy groceries some dude offers to buy them their groceries out of the blue. Dudes buy them drinks when they're clubbing and they get in free and don't have to stand in line etc. Less attractive girls don't get that. Maybe that makes them bitter inside.

@Jamaica ofcourse we can't generalize, but from my experiences fine women are really easier to get along. Whenever I don't like a female 9 out of 10 she's unattractive to me. Whenever I think a woman is obnoxious, loud, unladylike etc., she's unattractive to me. Maybe it isn't as black & white as I stated in the op. It might have something to do with the fact men take less ? from unattractive females.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Secure chicks are easy to get along with. I know plenty of non traditionally attractive chicks that don't got that inferiority complex and to be honest they could get it.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigduece69 wrote: »
    I can't say that's a legitimate argument, cause some of the nicest females I've ever met were not that attractive and the most evil chick I've ever seen was bad as ? . A pretty woman is easier to get along with because men are willing to put up with more due to the fact that she is attractive.

This.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant cosgin this ? for it isn't true

that falls along the lines of judging a book by its cover, and u know what happens when ? do that

look at Naomi Campbell

or that ? Ochocinco headbutted

Diana Ross

the list goes on and on
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a ? lie.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The t/s is co-signing posts that contradict his OP. WTF?
  • Muhannad
    Options
    @bigduece69 is right. You tend to put up with more from fine chicks. Still I noticed fine women tend to be more secure and less selfconscious. Less hangups and issues generally speaking. I think that plays a major factor in why genuine dimes are easier to get along with.
    s.free wrote: »
    Naw ts is confused. Ugly ? are definitely easier to talk to than pretty ? . Ur just an ? like me and can't find any value in speaking to a female ur not at all attracted to which in turn makes it seem more difficult but it really isn't.
    You think so? In my experience dimes are easier to talk to and to get along with. I rarely club but dimes are way more approachable than 5's and 6's if your game is strong enough.
    If you see a genuine dime with a foul attitude something happened to her, something went wrong.

I agree with the bolded part...
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u sound like u been listening to tariq nasheed
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The t/s is co-signing posts that contradict his OP. WTF?

20645d1113503053-damn-i-miss-change-heart-so-does-game-owned.jpg