Pretty girls = easier to get along with

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    i'm real easy to get along with, i doubt that has anything to do with my looks tho
    concieted ass post is concieted

well sir i do not know what a "concieted" is, but as you can see, i'm more of an intellectual snob lol

dont u ever correct my spelling when Im calling u out....ever
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty girls = stuck-up, conceited, big-headed and difficult.

? is a pretty girl? This ? is so relative it's outdated...a girl can be pretty to you but ugly to me as you judge by physical attributes but I judge by character...next.

^^^And also, THIS!!^^^
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty Girls is a subjective term anyway, its a very long range of whats considered beautiful

just like that one poster said what can be pretty to you can be ugly to me, just like how J Cole album put me to sleep alot of ? dig it

Pretty Girls can be the most conceited, Uppity, superficial, ridiculous, absurd, unrealistic, sensitive, irrational, damn right crazy ass ?

Or they can be down to earth, laid back, chill, understandable, loyal, respectable, fun and just cool to be around

but you never know what you are going to get or run into

but then again isnt that the beauty of life?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you're already unattractive the worst thing you can do is refrain from smiling cause that just makes you more unattractive
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they usually are friendlier.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty girls who like to party and that are wild as ? I've always got along with really well. But they always seem to be horrible at anything other than drinking buddies.
  • Paul Hate.
    The meanest ? i know is average to ugly as ? .
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young, ratchet ? are usually the meanest, no matter how ugly/pretty they are
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread reminds me of an episode of 5150 radio show with d ? corey holcomb.

This chick calls in carrying on talking all loud and trying to be a guest on d show. results in corey asking her to come to d station to confirm her looks cuz he was convinced that she wasn't all that just based off her attitude alone...(for those who listen to his show know who im talkin bout)

Turns out she was built like a honda pilot - even her baby father called in to co-sign ish!

regarding the t/s - wont say its an absolute but it is an indicator at times
  • Paul Hate.
    Idk i agree with threadstarter ugly ? always yapping tryning to ? with ? heads and ? just clown ? ? most cases.

Average ? is undercover with it but if she feels you can leave her at any moment for some other chic especially a better looking girl,that bicth gonna make u miserable son.

Bad ? at least look good and are femenine acting i would deal with her b.s.better anyways.they more confident in there looks.

• Paul Hate.
    Best combo on a ? is a seven in the face and a ten in the ass dept.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't stand a ? that thinks every other female on planet earth is a ? .

EVerywhere they go, she a ? , that ? is a ? . I be like ? damn i didn't know there were so many ? on planet earth.
  • Paul Hate.
    I rarley bump heads with pretty ? its always blah whatever looking girls or whack ? got something to say,cant take a joke,cant have a disagreement gotta turn into argument.

All that wtf u looking at,mind ur business,teethsucking ? is from subpar to whatever looking ? from my thirty years on this earth.

I gotta enough game to pull bad ? so i do.never catered to a regular looking ? less she was real cool or down for me.

• Paul Hate.
    i hate a ? ugly ass ? that thinks every ? is after her.

Thats what i ? hate ...ugly bicthes calling dudes ugly or pretty ? not that pretty or whatver.

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my experience the finer a woman is the more difficult a woman is to deal with.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they all can get cursed out just the same
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cause ugly girls get this inferior feeling when they speak to a ? ...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol from these posts alone. I can tell yall ? gets noooo ? . :(
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women (30+) are easier to get along with.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    i'm real easy to get along with, i doubt that has anything to do with my looks tho
    concieted ass post is concieted

well sir i do not know what a "concieted" is, but as you can see, i'm more of an intellectual snob lol

Out alot of women, Kai doesn't talk about her looks but moreso her intelligience factor. That's her biggest selling point and it should be for any normal human being. That's our greatest gift, but these loser ass gene polluting fools want to being every animal except the animal that they are which is "human".

I'm gonna go back and listen to Richard Dawkins and Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson great idea discussion.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In this era of simping regular chicks and gassing them up on twitter, its up in the air. Now you can talk to a pretty chick and have a better chance.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i know too many strippers to comment...
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Muhannad X wrote: »

Why is this? Why are pretty girls easier to get along with? Is it because men and people in general treat them better because they look good? Sound off...

Because ppl in happier circumstances gonna be in better moods.
    The pretty ? in the club getting attention from all angles, leave the club getting attention from all angles. Her life might not be where she want it in other areas but socially she thriving. Ain't ? to chop it up randomly, it's what she used to. ? happy socially, she havin it her way.

Now that ugly ? aint getting that premium treatment. She in the club getting passed over. She probably only get stepped to by desperate ? right before the club close like the ? of last resort, so socially she starving and getting scraps.
    ? bitter socially, life's rough.

The above is speaking on the surface level tho, all bets are off when you really get to know the person.

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Young, ratchet ? are usually the meanest, no matter how ugly/pretty they are

This.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real ? ? . I don't get along with fat or ugly ? .

They are deplorable human beings, who have no place in this world.