Soooo this true ladies ?

2»

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True ? . These women don't know what they desire and I gave a complete list of what type of woman, that I desired within reason and no conflict. When women live in emotions not feelings they can't describe what they are talking about because it's something that doesn't have any logic or realistic expectations. If they were to paint a picture it would look like this.

-clown-1333204986.jpg

cause the only type of man they get with are clown type dudes, who don't talk life seriously. The only type of man that fits their profile is literally "The Joker" from Batman who is literally insane. So take this as a teaching lesson, women are insane and who need to be force to take medication for their chemical imbalances in their brain.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »
    I figure it's just like men, the want a woman who's got it all.
    you sound reasonable

? of this thread

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    When women live in emotions not feelings they can't describe what they are talking about because it's something that doesn't have any logic or realistic expectations.

Sounds like someone I know.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    When women live in emotions not feelings they can't describe what they are talking about because it's something that doesn't have any logic or realistic expectations.

Is this person offline or online?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh this is a human trait

We all love to complain about ? when it's in a flowchart stage.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »

Is this person offline or online?

The one I'm referring to is online, but I know a few like this offline as well.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? are some unstable creatures