Virginia woman smashed teen boys after her partner plied them with alcohol (With...Picture)

Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

A 38-year-old woman was arrested twice for allegedly sexually assaulting four young boys at her Virginia home after her boyfriend bought them alcohol.

Police alleged Crystal McBride abused the four boys, who were reportedly friends with her teenage child, at her Waverly Drive, Virginia Beach, home on two separate occasions.

Her boyfriend James Owens Jr, 39, allegedly bought alcohol for the boys who were aged between 13 and 14.

The couple is allegedly known for entertaining teenage boys at alcohol-fueled parties at their home.

Police say McBride had sex with two children and performed sexual favors on two others on two separate occasions in May and June.

Another three boys at the house may also have been abused, according to police.
WAVY.com reports one of the boys' mothers called Virginia Beach Police Department’s Special Victims Unit claiming her son had been sexually abused by a woman known to the family.

Neighbors reacted with horror to the news, shocked that a mother in their area would prey on young boys.

Michele Paciello, who used to be friends with McBride, said she did not appreciate how the woman acted around her teenage son.

'I look back now and I’m not surprised,' she told wtkr.com.

'But I’m still like is this really happening.

'I just didn’t think it was appropriate for a 30-year-old woman to dress like that and act very flirtatious and going a little overboard sometimes and that’s when I kind of eased my way out of the friendship.'

Jon Tari, who knows the couple and lives nearby, said: 'They seemed like nice people. Shocked.'

The couple was arrested on Wednesday - although McBride was arrested a second time on Thursday after further allegations emerged - and have now been released on bond.

McBride faces four counts of custodial Indecent liberties, three counts of carnal knowledge, and two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Owens, who also reportedly has a child, has been charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

article-2351793-1A94C189000005DC-696_306x423.jpg

Comments