WHAT IS THE TRUTH ABOUT ? ?

2»

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    .IRS. wrote: »
    I personally don't, but I meant physical "things".

Like what other things other than physical?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    define truth

and define ?

cause if i answer without knowing what you mean by these then i might make an ass of myself
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »

Consciousness.
  • Bodhi

Consciousness.

Oh ok. IMO consciousness cannot come before physicality; it is the result of physical activity. It is in the same way certain things are needed to be present before a fire can burn.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one knows what consciouness is where it comes from or what creates it.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Consciousness.

Oh ok. IMO consciousness cannot come before physicality; it is the result of physical activity. It is in the same way certain things are needed to be present before a fire can burn.

0o0o0o, what a way to think, I need to go think about this, thank you Oceanic.
  • Bodhi
    You're welcome
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    What is the truth about ? ?

not into labels or "? " for that matter, but imho i would say pure unlimited, quanta particles of light..Light is Life. life is a force, an unlimited self-renewing inner G..
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the truth about ? ?

not into labels or "? " for that matter, but imho i would say pure unlimited, quanta particles of light..Light is Life. life is a force, an unlimited self-renewing inner G..

Peace khemist......

You into Atenism?????

Or purely "scientific"?????

• melanated khemist
    @bambu Peace. "preciate the science and knowledge you drop.

i dont follow or study Atenism but respect the philosophy and feel the Aten Sun Disk is a powerful Emblem.
    The symbol is not a reality, imo but a tool for our mind.

No, I Am not purely scientific i feel science and Khemetic Spirituality/Philosophy go hand in hand. I Dont think i will consciously ever put myself in a box, Spiritual, Religious, Atheist, Scientific, I Am all those and none of those.

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    @bambu Peace. "preciate the science and knowledge you drop.

i dont follow or study Atenism but respect the philosophy and feel the Aten Sun Disk is a powerful Emblem.
    The symbol is not a reality, imo but a tool for our mind.

No, I Am not purely scientific i feel science and Khemetic Spirituality/Philosophy go hand in hand. I Dont think i will consciously ever put myself in a box, Spiritual, Religious, Atheist, Scientific, I Am all those and none of those.

I asked because your post sounds very similar to Atenism............

It is a subject that I am continuously researching...........

I have learned that the Aten was not merely the symbol for the Suns power, but the embodiment of the suns rays(light)..........

Not really the sun disk.......

But, the suns rays, illustrated by the extended "hands of life" emitting from the disk.......

325px-Aten.svg.png

I think that an Atenist would say the same thing about light.......

"Light is Life. life is a force, an unlimited self-renewing inner G.."

"The Aten as the light of the Sun keeps the world alive. He creates the world again and again and this continually."

Great Hymn
    to the Aten

by Akhenaten
    ca. 1353 - 1336 BCE

III) THEOLOGY OF THE ATEN

life-giving nature of the Aten

68 Your rays nurse all fields.
    69 When You shine they live, they grow for You.
    70 You made the seasons,
    so that all that You made may come to life.
    71 Winter cools them, and heat makes them sense You.

I also have been studying the connections to Judaism............

"As the radicalisation of Year 9 (including spelling Aten phonetically instead of using the rayed solar disc) may be due to a determination on the part of Akhenaten to dispel a probable misconception among the common people that Aten was really a type of sun ? like Ra. Instead, the idea was reinforced that such representations were representations above all of concepts—of Aten's universal presence—not of physical beings or things."

So we see that the Aten was also a Tetragrammaton.............

It's a lot of info, I may make a thread later.......

And thank you for dropping eye opening information here...........

It is always appreciated..........

PEACE........

• melanated khemist
    ^^^ great drop

I agree its a lot of info, deep esoteric and mystical. I've seen some Rays with hands at the end holding the Ankh, some holding the Uas Scepter symbol. What intrigued me was seeing the Ankh pushed up to the nostril or mouth of the initiate or Akhenaten. I wanted to know the hidden meaning..... Any info you have to pass along would be greatly appreciated.

"Creation is a continuous process and the beings who are created are in the continuous process of becoming the truth. The seasons are part of the magnificent ecosystem that the all power has made. And yet, in all its beauty, in all its grandeur, it does not represent reality."

"The creation is an outward manifestation of a deeper reality. The Aton manifests itself into all forms, but in its true state is transcendent of form. That which is perceived is only a fraction, a small reflection of total reality. A portion of the Aton demarcated itself away from its true state and reduced in intensity until it coagulated as nature. If it were to reverse its projection, nature would recede back into the substantial reality, undifferentiated consciousness."
  • MYKROKOZMIK
    MYKROKOZMIK Members Posts: 15
    Truth is the ultimate state of being, when man and ? share the same space time and are one. then there will be truth. Anything else is intelligent speculation as we all have our own individual ideas and or relationship to Truth. We will never know truth in this world, well very few have ascended and yes these may just be tales, in mortal death your answers will be revealed and explained. Very few had the temperance to hold these secrets. IMO
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    The truth about ? is that it is currently just a word. Not everyone uses it some use other words to describe the most high. I feel that if the most high actually is all-knowing and has all power to do whatever he wants then he would reveal himself to every man in a way that the man could not deny him then he would let you know that now you are fit for judgement because I have revealed myself to you.

On the other hand, I feel like books such as the bible do such a horrible job of teaching about ? as opposed to introducing concepts such as judgement, rulers (which were lords), death, sins, and so forth that it sets your mind back by even reading it. So, the most high may or may not be someone that judges people, has days where he can't control his anger and other unwanted personality traits but a book has put all this in your head.

I think you have to step back from Christianity which is a religion that praises Jesus for dying for there sins and making eternal life possible if you are truly looking for understanding about ? so that you can get to know and praise him.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you unsure if Christianity is the truth, then you could always just believe in a Higher Power Or Creator, without the nonsense that religion can bring at times. Just be ? Conscious and thankful etc for what you have. I don't think you necessarily need to align yourself with a religion to be on the 'right' path.
  • Cock_Lesner
    Cock_Lesner Members Posts: 16
    Whats up yall..quick question. What is the truth about ? ? Im a christian but I dont wanna follow it if it aint true. I dont wanna believe in nuttin that aint true. I know people say its faith based but your faith might be wrong. The truth stands alone. If the truth is there isnt a ? I could live with that long asits the absolute truth...What do u believe in and how do u know it is truth?

Follow your heart ?
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    I follow Black Roots Science theology because it's the only thing that I have read that gives an explaination to why most people in the world are ? /sadomasochistic. BRS says that the Black Man and Women are ? simply because of the fact that when ? incarnated on Earth he took as his skin the color space/the ether. We are here on this Earth to create new things and to experience new things. In the color Black contains every color of the rainbow. From the body of the Black Man/Woman we created animals, plants etc.

One of the things '? ' had always wanted to experience was what it was like to be imperfect so about 44,000 years before the birth of Yahweh '? ' who was then divided into 1billion 8 million Black men and women began to degenerate their perfect bodies to prepare for a state of imperfection. When Yahweh was born 6,000 years ago he was preordained to bring about this state of perfection. Yahweh discovered the 'evil' part of our minds that was kept hidden. He set about to bring forth 'evil' into the world by creating the white races. He did this with the help of his wife who was also called Yahweh (Yahweh means king of the white races) and about 58,000 volunteers who would eventually be called the Elohim. They created the white races (Caucasians, Asians, Mongolians etc.) by repressing the dominate black gene in their bodies. The white races would rule over us for 6,000 years and every body in the world agreed to take part in it.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    I would read the bible for reference only. Do not believe in a biblical hell and try not to be fearful and conquer all of your fears. Belief in ? is hard but so is a belief in atheism. Atheism believes that the big bang emerged from a substance that they called 'nothing' (true story). Belief in ? is hard too simply because it's hard too imagine something that was never born and something that has always been there. I choose to believe in ? because the Universe and everything in it is just too perfectly put together to just happen by accident.