RKO From Hell 2 Bourne Or Sweet Chin Music From Hell 2 Shelton....You Be The Judge...

2»

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    I don't see how anyone can say the SCM was harder to pull off. Evan Bourne had to get his placement JUST right while Randy Orton had to get his timing JUST right. S-Dot wasn't flipping in mid-air.

The placement of the flip ain't ? because it's a forward flip. He had all the time in the world to aim where to place the flip since Orton was already laying. All Orton had to do was sit up and catch his head and fall back.

Now, if Bourne did a Phoenix Splash or a simple moonsault, a high moonsault, and Orton caught him in midair, I'd give it more props. It was a good looking spot, but the SCM was better and much tougher to pull off with the springboard and kick in midair. It just got watered down when HBK started doing it to Kane and others who jumped off the top rope.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Da Viper pulled a similar move on Calito off the top rope. With that being said it took EXTREME time for Bourne to sell the move like that.

Plus im RKO biased.....

RKO wins this one
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    HBK on Shelton..that was nice...rko on bourne was nice as well though.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i'll pick hbks kick to shelton.......................but not by much. Also that match was one of the best matches in RAW history, part of the gold rush tourney. the RKO was done well, but like most of yall said, the camera angle ? it up kinda
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Ur right that match was a MOTY candidate..... ? superb