What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Reasonable Doubt is not a classic.

ZigefreshZigefresh Posts: 233 ✭✭
It's a very good album but nobody was calling it a classic until Jay Z went on a crusade to convince cats it was a was a classic. When I played this album in my whip I had to adjust the base and treble several times due to the unevenness of many of the tracks. There are a few standout songs but the rest was ehhhhhhh.

Illmatic just shyts over this album and Jay Z has far better albums in his discography that are produced better, sound better and are more refreshing.

By the way, I'm not the biggest Jay fan but I do have a couple of his albums so, I know what time it is.
Bussy_Getta tompetrez3aneed123mc317CallMeWelvinblu197Turfaholicbuttuh_bnillerthekidlion_heartking hassanNoCanadiansEHKingJamalNothingButTheTruthMR.CJMorganFreemanKinggrumpy_new_yorkerLurker6onetoughmiraclerip.dillablackgod8139TRAYnohiphop1JaointernationalJabu_RuleSoloman_The_WiseVIBEachewon87BelovedAfeniilledout

Replies