Wrestling Gone Wrong...

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle

Damn @ Goldberg and Austin. It's like how do you know if they're really injured? It takes 'em a second to catch on.

Comments

• sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I remember people talking about before Brock even debuted about how he could do a shooting star press and ? . His first attempt on TV doing the move and he breaks his damn neck, smh.

Ever notice how some of the sloppiest wrestling you'll ever is always at the PPV events?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    I remember people talking about before Brock even debuted about how he could do a shooting star press and ? . His first attempt on TV doing the move and he breaks his damn neck, smh.

Ever notice how some of the sloppiest wrestling you'll ever is always at the PPV events?

Actually it wasn't his FIRST attempt, he did it before on WWF or E whatever and landed it.

A dark match. Nice landing.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    vibe86 wrote: »
    actually it wasn't his first attempt, he did it before on wwf or e whatever and landed it.

a dark match. Nice landing.

nice landing indeed
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i remember when sid vicious broke his leg....

all me and my ? could think about was..wat in ? name made him think a big boot off da top rope made sense...
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    damn how long broke been around
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Brock was doing SSP's on the regular in OVW.

When Big Show/The Giant was training, Kevin Sullivan was teaching him to do moonsaults. I think Giant went for one in one match and missed, I think he teased one after that but never again.

Sabu should have a "Wrestling Gone Wrong" all to himself.

You'll find tons of botches in the original ECW, dudes was going for broke back then