So I Saw Tracy Mcgrady at a restaurant today....

Options
alejandro
alejandro Members Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
He was by himself eating a burger with a fruit cup seating at the corner. Did not seem to happy. Which made me wonder if he was still upset that he hasn't won a NBA Ring. He will join the greats that haven't won a ring like Miller, Ewing, Iverson, Carter, and etc.

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at putting him in the same boat as reggie millier and patrick ewing he was not nearly as great as they were
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i woulda asked him some questions lol @ him being in a random burger king tho
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should've asked him why was a ? ? for going to the spurs trying to piggyback for a ring
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Options
    VC or T-Mac? Who had the better career?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

McGrady had the slightly better career
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dang I remember when people wher arguing who was better t Mac or Kobe,
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you look him directly in his crooked eye?

I heard you can see the future if you do.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

T-Mac was better in his prime...but VC had more longevity. I'd give VC the slight edge.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited July 2013
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol at putting him in the same boat as reggie millier and patrick ewing he was not nearly as great as they were

in his prime before da injuries he was a betta scorer then Reggie lets not front on da mac in here

lol coulda woulda shoulda at the end of the day he did not have the longevity or consistency. If I was 6-8 and had the same speed and effort i have at 5-9 i coulda been an College Basketball player. You can always say if this or if that. Point is t-mac even when he was such a better "Scorer never played more than 10 nba playoff games. If he was such a good "scorer" he would have made it allot farther than he did.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

in his prime before da injuries he was a betta scorer then Reggie lets not front on da mac in here

Bruh. Ewing CARRIED the Knicks to multiple deep playoff runs.

Tmac isn't in their stratosphere.

His deepest playoff run had him impersonating Forrest Gump

forrest-gump-bench-1.jpg

i didnt mention Pat Ewing tho im talkin strictly Reggie lls
  • BlackAX410
    Options

lol coulda woulda shoulda at the end of the day he did not have the longevity or consistency. If I was 6-8 and had the same speed and effort i have at 5-9 i coulda been an College Basketball player. You can always say if this or if that. Point is t-mac even when he was such a better "Scorer never played more than 10 nba playoff games. If he was such a good "scorer" he would have made it allot farther than he did.

when ur playoff averages was 28ppg 7rpg nd 6apg it aint ya fault it aint like T-Mac shrunk durin da playoffs dats wat yall gotta understand dude could do everything on da court was extremely versatile he just had an unfortunate injury riddled career
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh. Ewing CARRIED the Knicks to multiple deep playoff runs.

Tmac isn't in their stratosphere.

His deepest playoff run had him impersonating Forrest Gump

forrest-gump-bench-1.jpg

i didnt mention Pat Ewing tho im talkin strictly Reggie lls

Same goes for miller, he led his team to the finals and about 6 ECF only to lose to classic teams you see on 2k...
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »

I say Vince Carter... he still averagin' 10+ ppg.

hell no. Longevity wise yea but t-mac was better than vc period. I agree though he shouldn't be mentioned with ewing, miller, etc. even though he should've been better than both of them. Everything with t-mac=hypothetical
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? overrating Patrick Ewing.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just scorer? T-mac was better than Reggie Miller at everything minus 3 point shooting
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

Just scorer? T-mac was better than Reggie Miller at everything minus 3 point shooting
    & Free throw shooting, using picks, getting to an opponents head and having a longer more consistent career, other than that you right bruh.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

when ur playoff averages was 28ppg 7rpg nd 6apg it aint ya fault it aint like T-Mac shrunk durin da playoffs dats wat yall gotta understand dude could do everything on da court was extremely versatile he just had an unfortunate injury riddled career

his playoff averages are around 22 ppg overall and again he never made it past the 2nd round he doesn't come close to reggie and ewings value and skill they are hall of famers t-mac should never be one