So I Saw Tracy Mcgrady at a restaurant today....

2»

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nikkas win a few games on 2k with a player back in the day and you can't tell'em ? about that player no matter how trash they become. smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    So tmac was eating one of those new lunchables??
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lol at putting him in the same boat as reggie millier and patrick ewing he was not nearly as great as they were

in his prime before da injuries he was a betta scorer then Reggie lets not front on da mac in here

lol coulda woulda shoulda at the end of the day he did not have the longevity or consistency. If I was 6-8 and had the same speed and effort i have at 5-9 i coulda been an College Basketball player. You can always say if this or if that. Point is t-mac even when he was such a better "Scorer never played more than 10 nba playoff games. If he was such a good "scorer" he would have made it allot farther than he did.

when ur playoff averages was 28ppg 7rpg nd 6apg it aint ya fault it aint like T-Mac shrunk durin da playoffs dats wat yall gotta understand dude could do everything on da court was extremely versatile he just had an unfortunate injury riddled career

his playoff averages are around 22 ppg overall and again he never made it past the 2nd round he doesn't come close to reggie and ewings value and skill they are hall of famers t-mac should never be one

they are NOW cuz of his past couple playoff apperances lls look at his numbers on them trash Magic teams he had like a 40 point game in a game 7 i believe like i said he didnt shrink yall trynna play T-Mac like he wasnt a top 5 scorer for a long period of time
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at putting him in the same boat as reggie millier and patrick ewing he was not nearly as great as they were

in his prime before da injuries he was a betta scorer then Reggie lets not front on da mac in here

lol coulda woulda shoulda at the end of the day he did not have the longevity or consistency. If I was 6-8 and had the same speed and effort i have at 5-9 i coulda been an College Basketball player. You can always say if this or if that. Point is t-mac even when he was such a better "Scorer never played more than 10 nba playoff games. If he was such a good "scorer" he would have made it allot farther than he did.

when ur playoff averages was 28ppg 7rpg nd 6apg it aint ya fault it aint like T-Mac shrunk durin da playoffs dats wat yall gotta understand dude could do everything on da court was extremely versatile he just had an unfortunate injury riddled career

his playoff averages are around 22 ppg overall and again he never made it past the 2nd round he doesn't come close to reggie and ewings value and skill they are hall of famers t-mac should never be one

they are NOW cuz of his past couple playoff apperances lls look at his numbers on them trash Magic teams he had like a 40 point game in a game 7 i believe like i said he didnt shrink yall trynna play T-Mac like he wasnt a top 5 scorer for a long period of time

Nobody is tryin to hoe Tmac, but you're tryin to make a case that he belongs in the convo of great players that never won a ring like Ewing,Iverson,Miller,Barkley ect.. when he doesn't belong in that class.. each of those players led their team to finals at least once, Tmac never led his team out the 1st round once, yea those magic teams were bad but those rocket squads he had should've atleast went 2nd round
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

the eastern conference was a joke during t-mac's reign and it wasn't like his teams were charlotte bobcats he had vince for a little bit in toronto and still in orlando the team was decent. If you switch miller or barkley or ewing out for t-mac they would have done better than t-mac. He not on their level. He was good but not on their level.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »

Nobody is tryin to hoe Tmac, but you're tryin to make a case that he belongs in the convo of great players that never won a ring like Ewing,Iverson,Miller,Barkley ect.. when he doesn't belong in that class.. each of those players led their team to finals at least once, Tmac never led his team out the 1st round once, yea those magic teams were bad but those rocket squads he had should've atleast went 2nd round

go back to my original quote all i said was durin his prime his game was betta then Reggie Miller everything else in da bolded wasnt said by me lls
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    question now is did he see you
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and lol @ Reggie Miller leading any team anywhere

1st round, 3rd round doesn't matter

how we condeming T mac for not winning. a title with Bob Sura as his 3rd best when Bron needed Bosh
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you switch miller or barkley or ewing out for t-mac they would have done better than t-mac.

Lol. Dumb ? logic.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? that claim T-Mac as one of the goats are like the boxing fans that thought Ricky Hatton was the real deal.
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭

the eastern conference was a joke during t-mac's reign and it wasn't like his teams were charlotte bobcats he had vince for a little bit in toronto and still in orlando the team was decent. If you switch miller or barkley or ewing out for t-mac they would have done better than t-mac. He not on their level. He was good but not on their level.
    darrell armstrong
    Tracy mcgrady
    mike miller
    horace grant
    andrew declerq

...you trynna tell me that REGGIE MILLER would go further with THAT team than tracy???? that was a ? team man
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets not overrate reggies teams.

He had Haywood Workman as a point. You know, Eric Snow prime.
    Dale and Antonio Davis couldn't shoot freethrows or score. literally were walking rebounds.
    Jalen Rose, who thought he was a pg, when he was a sf, then when he got to play pg,
    promptly moved his ass back to pg
    and Rick Smits was not as good as the center Indiana has now.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ether44mag wrote: »

darrell armstrong
    Tracy mcgrady
    mike miller
    horace grant
    andrew declerq

...you trynna tell me that REGGIE MILLER would go further with THAT team than tracy???? that was a ? team man

You actin like reggie is a scrub bro, last i checked many consider him the GOAT 3pt shooter and off ball player.. plus reggies lvl of play always rose in the playoffs and offense is only half the game, reggie is one of the best in nba history @ gettin under players skin and takin them out their game with his trash talking
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how were his plates aligned in relation to each other?
    was one directly in front of him and the other damn near at the edge of the table so he could see it
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    alejandro wrote: »
    He was by himself eating a burger with a fruit cup seating at the corner.

Who the ? eats a fruit cup with a burger???

screen_image_130119.jpg
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think you talkin about @MrJR
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    ? that claim T-Mac as one of the goats are like the boxing fans that thought Ricky Hatton was the real deal.

Every time there's a t-mac thread you always coming with a hater remark..smh

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which eye saw you first?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    major pain wrote: »
    mcgrady_2.jpg

I know that ? him off when he saw that.

I heard ? -eyed muhfuggas can see just fine and they think their ? is normal until they look in a mirror.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all terrible i swear! lol
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw Tracy McGrady at Autozone the other day trying to get his tires rotated on his wheelchair

Hilarious!
  • ThatPigskinGuy007
    ThatPigskinGuy007 Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    If i saw him at a restaurant, i woulda ? wit oh boy head and said "What up Mr. Western Conference Champ!!!!!!!"