Naruto needs to end while it can

2»

Comments

• glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    proof?........

EDIT: I take that back, spoilers are confirmed.

They are tagged as confirmed, but others are saying they aren't. /shrug.

Source: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64083
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Yea, I read the manga's on bleachexile but Naruto finally meets his mother, I think her names minato or is that the father, eh anyway, he learns how to have full control of the fox with the help of Killerbee (the black guy that raps all the time and is also a jinchuuriki host like naruto) and he drains all of the fox's chakra so granting him full authority and also making him ALOT more powerful but he still can't control the powers quite yet. I don't know where Kabuto is but he'll come into play somewhere in the manga. Sasuke's still playing rebel gone wrong and ? Lee beat that shark fin soup dude with some new crazy ass attack. I didn't know that Naruto's father can also teleport so I'm pretty sure Naruto's gonna learn that ability which can go with the rasengan's and sage mode which also makes him faster than Sasuke.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I agree it needs to end. IMO the manga and the storyline in general sucks. Ever since Jiraiya and Itachi died, it ain't been the same. Then Sasue and Naruto got all these wack powers from nowhere and they still ain't ? with J-man or Itachi.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    I agree it needs to end. IMO the manga and the storyline in general sucks. Ever since Jiraiya and Itachi died, it ain't been the same. Then Sasue and Naruto got all these wack powers from nowhere and they still ain't ? with J-man or Itachi.

Wow, you can't be serious, Naruto right now is stronger than Jiraiya and he's almost surpassing his father. Sasuke on the other hand, I don't really know about because Itachi practically let him ? him and then gave him his powers.
  • DarkRaiden
    edited September 2010
    Wow, you can't be serious, Naruto right now is stronger than Jiraiya and he's almost surpassing his father. Sasuke on the other hand, I don't really know about because Itachi practically let him ? him and then gave him his powers.

I still see no proof that Naruto can touch Jiraiya, and imo Jiraiya would destroy Naruto in a fight and stand a good chance against the 4th. Jiraiya's jutsus, his taijutsu, strength, intelligence, etc.>>>>>>>>>>Naruto's.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited September 2010
    I still see no proof that Naruto can touch Jiraiya, and imo Jiraiya would destroy Naruto in a fight and stand a good chance against the 4th. Jiraiya's jutsus, his taijutsu, strength, intelligence, etc.>>>>>>>>>>Naruto's.

Naruto>>>Jiraiya.
    fact.
    Pain killed Jaraiya and Naruto beat Pain.
  • DarkRaiden
    edited September 2010
    Naruto>>>Jiraiya.
    fact.
    Pain killed Jaraiya and Naruto beat Pain.

No Pain killed Jiraiya cause he lacked info,and Pain admitted that Jiraiya >Pain.

Naruto had intel, knew Pain's secret, and ? Pain(Deva) was incapacitated when he got there. Plus Pain was tired from destroying the village and he still pinned Naruto down and said something like "Don't worry I won;t ? you Jinchuuriki." Pain had him dead, but didn't do it b/c he needed the Kyuubi. So tired Pain>Naruto and Jiraya >Pain, so Jiraiya>Naruto.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010
    No Pain killed Jiraiya cause he lacked info,and Pain admitted that Jiraiya >Pain.

Naruto had intel, knew Pain's secret, and ? Pain(Deva) was incapacitated when he got there. Plus Pain was tired from destroying the village and he still pinned Naruto down and said something like "Don't worry I won;t ? you Jinchuuriki." Pain had him dead, but didn't do it b/c he needed the Kyuubi. So tired Pain>Naruto and Jiraya >Pain, so Jiraiya>Naruto.

You're right about that but in away both Naruto and Pain had been incapacitated being that Naruto had to deal with repressing the Jinchuuriki and that was his biggest flaw. Given the opportunity that he now has complete control over the fox and in addition to Jiraiya's new abilities with his, he's alot stronger than Jiraiya would have ever been, the question is, is naruto stronger than minato? Sasuke has his own abilities added to Itachi's most powerful move with a little bit of Orochimaru which shows he's alot stronger. Jiraiya and Itachi are alot older than Naruto and Sasuke, remember that and also they weren't as strong as them two at that age so their really is no comparison. Naruto and Sasuke will be alot stronger than those before them.
  • DarkRaiden
    edited September 2010
    You're right about that but in away both Naruto and Pain had been incapacitated being that Naruto had to deal with repressing the Jinchuuriki and that was his biggest flaw. Given the opportunity that he now has complete control over the fox and in addition to Jiraiya's new abilities with his, he's alot stronger than Jiraiya would have ever been, the question is, is naruto stronger than minato? Sasuke has his own abilities added to Itachi's most powerful move with a little bit of Orochimaru which shows he's alot stronger. Jiraiya and Itachi are alot older than Naruto and Sasuke, remember that and also they weren't as strong as them two at that age so their really is no comparison. Naruto and Sasuke will be alot stronger than those before them.

I agree that Jiraiya wasn't as strong at 15, but he' stronger now(not dead obviously) and that's what matters. And yes, Itachi was stronger than Sasuke at 15, he killed the entire Uchiha clan, beat Deidara in like 2 seconds, beat Orochimaru, and had Madara scared of him by this time. Itachi always was and always will be stronger than Sasuke.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited September 2010

Jaraiya=Dead
    Naruto=Alive
    Naruto completed Sage training
    Jaraiya did not.
    Naruto>>>Jaraiya.
  • DarkRaiden
    edited September 2010
    Jaraiya=Dead
    Naruto=Alive
    Naruto completed Sage training
    Jaraiya did not.
    Naruto>>>Jaraiya.

Jiraiya has Swamp jutsu that defeated Giant Snake, Naruto does not
    Jiraiya = infinite sage mode with Ma and Pa, Naruto = limited sage mode
    Jiraya has hair defense and offensive (both A-rank I believe) Naruto doesn't
    Jiraiya has fire toad stomach summoning(jutsu used on Itachi and Kisame), Naruto doesn't
    Jiraiya has a quote from Pain saying he would have won, Naruto has a quote comforting him that he won't die against Pain
    Jiraiya was considered for Hokage, Naruto still isnt
    Jiraiya has a 9 in speed, Taijutsu, and strength, and intelligence, Naruto has like a 6 for these stats.
    Jiraiya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited September 2010
    Jiraiya has fire toad stomach summoning(jutsu used on Itachi and Kisame), Naruto doesn't
    Jiraiya has a quote from Pain saying he would have won, Naruto has a quote comforting him that he won't die against Pain
    Jiraiya has a 9 in speed, Taijutsu, and strength, and intelligence, Naruto has like a 6 for these stats.

the student always surpasses the master and Naruto did it when he defeated Pain.
    Al these things you say Jaraiya has he had.
    dude is dead and cant compete with Naruto currently.
    Dude mastered Sage mode(Jaraiya couldnt even at such an old age).
    Plus dude controlls the fox now.

Its simple logic that if i can do something you in our profession, i am better at what we do.
    Same applies for the ninja world Naruto lives in.
  • DarkRaiden
    edited September 2010
    the student always surpasses the master and Naruto did it when he defeated Pain.
    Al these things you say Jaraiya has he had.
    dude is dead and cant compete with Naruto currently.
    Dude mastered Sage mode(Jaraiya couldnt even at such an old age).
    Plus dude controlls the fox now.

Its simple logic that if i can do something you in our profession, i am better at what we do.
    Same applies for the ninja world Naruto lives in.

But Naruto didn't defeat Pain even with extra help that Jiraiya lacked. He lost then the Fox broke him out. Jiraiya was Kage candidate, Naruto isn't even looked at, hell Kakashi was looked at before Naruto. Plus Jiraiya can seal the fox that naruto controls, Jiraya's Sage mode is better cause it's infinite, he has jutsu which I described that Naruto lacks. He's smarter,stronger, faster. He's better period. And him being dead doesn't mean Naruto is better. Six Path Sage(created moon, seal Ten tails) is dead but Naruto ain't near him. 4th is dead and Naruto ain't near him, Itachi is dead and Naruto aiin't near him.

Jiraiya>>>>>>>>>>Naruto in Seals, Jutsu, Speed, Strength, intelligence, experience. Jiraiya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto period.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited September 2010
    But Naruto didn't defeat Pain even with extra help that Jiraiya lacked. He lost then the Fox broke him out. Jiraiya was Kage candidate, Naruto isn't even looked at, hell Kakashi was looked at before Naruto. Plus Jiraiya can seal the fox that naruto controls, Jiraya's Sage mode is better cause it's infinite, he has jutsu which I described that Naruto lacks. He's smarter,stronger, faster. He's better period. And him being dead doesn't mean Naruto is better. Six Path Sage(created moon, seal Ten tails) is dead but Naruto ain't near him. 4th is dead and Naruto ain't near him, Itachi is dead and Naruto aiin't near him.

Jiraiya>>>>>>>>>>Naruto in Seals, Jutsu, Speed, Strength, intelligence, experience. Jiraiya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto period.

First off, Naruto defeated Pain.
    The Fox can no longer be sealed/controlled by anyone but Naruto.
    Naruto remains a teen and Jariya as a teen was not looked at as candidate to be Hokage.
    That decision has nothing to do with sills but instead wisdom andexperience.
    But even some of the people wanted Naruto to be Hokage after defeating Pain.
    Infinite Chakra and iving is better than being dead,

All those Jutsus are useless against Naruto anyway.

So if current Naruto battled Jaraiya before he died Naruto would win.
    Hell even Sasuke right now will beat Jaraiya before he died.
    Naruto controlling the foxes chakra>>Sage mode.
    and right now Naruto>>>4th when he died.
  • DarkRaiden
    edited September 2010
    First off, Naruto defeated Pain.
    The Fox can no longer be sealed/controlled by anyone but Naruto.
    Naruto remains a teen and Jariya as a teen was not looked at as candidate to be Hokage.
    That decision has nothing to do with sills but instead wisdom andexperience.
    But even some of the people wanted Naruto to be Hokage after defeating Pain.
    Infinite Chakra and iving is better than being dead,

All those Jutsus are useless against Naruto anyway.

So if current Naruto battled Jaraiya before he died Naruto would win.
    Hell even Sasuke right now will beat Jaraiya before he died.
    Naruto controlling the foxes chakra>>Sage mode.
    and right now Naruto>>>4th when he died.

Jiraiya can SEAL i's chakra as in Naruto can't use it no matter how much control he has.
    And Swamp= Naruto sinks and is stuck or dies.
    Toad stomach = Naruto is stuck, trapped and dies. Jiraya wins easily.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited September 2010
    Jiraiya can SEAL i's chakra as in Naruto can't use it no matter how much control he has.
    And Swamp= Naruto sinks and is stuck or dies.
    Toad stomach = Naruto is stuck, trapped and dies. Jiraya wins easily.

its easy to go through the toads stomach for Naruto though.
    A chakra blst and dude is through it.
    Who cant jump over a swamp or use Chakra to walk over it?
    And Jaraiya cant seal something Naruto controls.
    He may have been able to seal some of it earlier but now he wouldnt be able to.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010

All of this means nothing because Jiraiya had better jutsu than even Minato and Kushina, yet they were stronger than him. Kushina sucked at jutsu and that's why it's not naruto's specialty. ? and Rock Lee do not use jutsu at all and yet they've been doing thus fine throughout the anime. Naruto is the underdog for a reason but yes he is stronger than Jiraiya and thus the reason why Jiraiya passed the message on to him. Jiraiya took out one of pain's character's and died, Naruto took out the rest of them easily with the use of less jutsu and just using his rasengans and sage mode. Naruto, hands down is stronger. Sarotobi, the 3rd hokage possessed more jutsu than alot of the other character's but I guarantee some of them can take him out. In manga storylines, they always take a character with the most flaws and build him up, that's just how it goes, they did the same with Goku in Dragonball Z when all the other Saiyans were a hell of alot stronger than him but it's just character development.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Either way, this doesn't matter because Sasuke would murk Naruto, even if he has the Fox under control. Did you not see how Sasuke absolutely ran up on the feudal lords at the Kage Conference? Not only did he b*tch out the feudal lords, and ? Danzo, he then betrayed Karin like it was nothing. That's the difference between Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto might be strong, but he's hot-headed and emotional. If you ? Hinata and Sakura, he'll just go wild again. Sasuke's an assassin; he'll wipe out you and your entire village while thinking about what he's gonna have for lunch. Naruto has way too many friends that can be touched, Sasuke would have a field day.

Plus, for all that power, Naruto still is powerless against genjutsu. So unless someone is there to wake him up when Sasuke starts mentally torturing him, any fight still won't end well.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Either way, this doesn't matter because Sasuke would murk Naruto, even if he has the Fox under control. Did you not see how Sasuke absolutely ran up on the feudal lords at the Kage Conference? Not only did he b*tch out the feudal lords, and ? Danzo, he then betrayed Karin like it was nothing. That's the difference between Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto might be strong, but he's hot-headed and emotional. If you ? Hinata and Sakura, he'll just go wild again. Sasuke's an assassin; he'll wipe out you and your entire village while thinking about what he's gonna have for lunch. Naruto has way too many friends that can be touched, Sasuke would have a field day.

Plus, for all that power, Naruto still is powerless against genjutsu. So unless someone is there to wake him up when Sasuke starts mentally torturing him, any fight still won't end well.

I can wat to see what Sasuke's EMS abilities will be. I wonder if EMS just lets him perma spam MS abilities, or will he get some new abilities.

oh yeah, Naruto chapter 510 is out. It came out extra early this week. Probably because One Piece is still on it's month long break.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81065970/1
  • DarkRaiden
    edited September 2010
    All of this means nothing because Jiraiya had better jutsu than even Minato and Kushina, yet they were stronger than him. Kushina sucked at jutsu and that's why it's not naruto's specialty. ? and Rock Lee do not use jutsu at all and yet they've been doing thus fine throughout the anime. Naruto is the underdog for a reason but yes he is stronger than Jiraiya and thus the reason why Jiraiya passed the message on to him. Jiraiya took out one of pain's character's and died, Naruto took out the rest of them easily with the use of less jutsu and just using his rasengans and sage mode. Naruto, hands down is stronger. Sarotobi, the 3rd hokage possessed more jutsu than alot of the other character's but I guarantee some of them can take him out. In manga storylines, they always take a character with the most flaws and build him up, that's just how it goes, they did the same with Goku in Dragonball Z when all the other Saiyans were a hell of alot stronger than him but it's just character development.

Kushina is NOT stronger than Jiraiya and I'm not even sure if Minato is either. And I'm not talking about how many jutsu he has I'm talking about effective jutsu. Naruto has none(one rasengan), Jiraiya has many. And Jiraiya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? and Lee combined. And also the 3rd was said to be the strongest hokage, and if this is true then that means him>>>>>>>>>>>4th, and that he>the 1st, who beat Madara. So those tons of jutsu helped him out alot. And what about Jiraiya's speed advantage? Or strength advantage? Or the fact that he's smarter and has better strategies and can seal the 9 tails (like Minato did to Madara, took it out of his control and Jiraiya>Minato in seals presumably). Jiraiya is superior in every important battle stat, he would stomp Naruto as he can't escape the Toad stomach(especially by a measly chakra blast) or the swamp(can't walk on top of swamp or it wouldn't be an A-class jutsu, tied with rasengan and chidori).

And Jiraiya also >>>>>>>>>>>>Sasuke, as does Itachi. Sasuke and Naruto(NAruto especially) suck as characters and are supposed to be strong and have yet to show it).
  • ItzGravitation
    edited September 2010
    Kushina is NOT stronger than Jiraiya and I'm not even sure if Minato is either. And I'm not talking about how many jutsu he has I'm talking about effective jutsu. Naruto has none(one rasengan), Jiraiya has many. And Jiraiya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? and Lee combined. And also the 3rd was said to be the strongest hokage, and if this is true then that means him>>>>>>>>>>>4th, and that he>the 1st, who beat Madara. So those tons of jutsu helped him out alot. And what about Jiraiya's speed advantage? Or strength advantage? Or the fact that he's smarter and has better strategies and can seal the 9 tails (like Minato did to Madara, took it out of his control and Jiraiya>Minato in seals presumably). Jiraiya is superior in every important battle stat, he would stomp Naruto as he can't escape the Toad stomach(especially by a measly chakra blast) or the swamp(can't walk on top of swamp or it wouldn't be an A-class jutsu, tied with rasengan and chidori).

And Jiraiya also >>>>>>>>>>>>Sasuke, as does Itachi. Sasuke and Naruto(NAruto especially) suck as characters and are supposed to be strong and have yet to show it).

Sasuke would murder Jaraiya. no need to get into that.
    Dude has the perfect Sharingan.

The 4th>>>Jaraiya. Which is why he was able to fight Madara and win.
    Jaraiya couldnt even take Pain.

? uses no Jutsu so off the muscle dude killing Jaraiya(not overall but just period)
    Using the Kyuubi's power Naruto would easily get through a toads stomach.