White Jogger attacked by black teenagers in the name of TM.

2»

Comments

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't no self-defense laws in Black on Black crime. One ? dies, the other ? goes to jail.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ain't the way to go about it. Attacking random people is not cool, they had nothing to do with it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jogger?

how do we know?

he could have been running from a crime.

those upstanding young men most likely stopped the ? of a 4 yr old boy but more importantly stopped them from getting ? an killed
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~:> Ya'll are chickens
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they better than me

cause i shot at the cracka and missed
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of Batman The Dark Knight Returns after Batman had beaten the Mutant leader and all of the former followers were doing things in the name of Batman
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Eight black people were killed in just three days in Philadelphia. So will these "Trayvon Warriors" (no disrespect to him or his family) run down on random ? in the hood?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Eight black people were killed in just three days in Philadelphia. So will these "Trayvon Warriors" (no disrespect to him or his family) run down on random ? in the hood?

FYI - It's done everyday. Which is the reason for a lot of black on black crime - payback.

Can we stop with that ridiculous question now in it's many forms?
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »

FYI - It's done everyday. Which is the reason for a lot of black on black crime - payback.

Can we stop with that ridiculous question now in it's many forms
    ?

No and for the reason you stated. There's black on black crime on a REGULAR basis, but the only time people wanna' get up and start protesting ? is when it makes the national news. That ? is corny. If people are going to go crazy over one black life lost, what about the 1,000+ combined that we lose every year?

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

Can we stop with that ridiculous question now in it's many forms
    ?

No and for the reason you stated. There's black on black crime on a REGULAR basis, but the only time people wanna' get up and start protesting ? is when it makes the national news. That ? is corny. If people are going to go crazy over one black life lost, what about the 1,000+ combined that we lose every year?

People don't only protest when it makes the national news. That's the current lie devils are telling.

I've been part of enough local demonstrations to know this factually.

You really think ? is going on in ? ' hood everyday and they don't know about it ? Some people demonstrate, get with the councilman, pastor, file complaints, press charges, and ? ery' ? ' day. Just because these devils have no clue about this, they assume nobody else does either.

Those crackas are the same ones belittling Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson for the numerous times they organize when there's an injustice.

If you want to blame somebody for ? not making the national news, blame the ? ' media because I'm sure the local victims who it happened to, their loved ones, and their friends are NOT the reason you didn't hear about the ? .

This ? ' argument is straw man at it's best - as if motherfuckas are supposedly happy that Black on Black crime occurs but upset when white on Black crime occurs. And even in that ? argument, like the ? said earlier, the Black murderers usually do time so it doesn't compare.

Once again, that argument is wack.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why the ? am I posting in here.
  • JYo79
    JYo79 Members Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    But black ppl won't shot a cop in the name of Sean Bell,Oscar Grant or any other black male that was shot by police!
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    ? happened in Baltimore too. Some young cats jumped and robbed some old Hispanic cat "In the name of Trayvon" smh
    we're running a classy state here
    Du_Du wrote: »
    they did the same ? last week in the name of shelia dixon
    which is just wrong. Sheila Dixon doesn't want you committing hate crimes, she wants you kicking back and enjoying some gift cards that were meant for the needy
    Those crackas are the same ones belittling Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson for the numerous times they organize when there's an injustice.
    look, current Zimmerman situation aside, i am pretty sure there's SOME profit motive that keeps Sharpton and Jackson continually outraged
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Whites gonna white..
  • janklow
    ^ Whites gonna white..
    i guess this is your way of saying dudes like Jesse Jackson cannot be criticized because... wait, why is that again

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no real feelings on the issue of whites being hurt for any reason, i do however feel sorry for those young black men who are going to end up in jail for the attack.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    ^ Whites gonna white..
    i guess this is your way of saying dudes like Jesse Jackson cannot be criticized because... wait, why is that again

this is my way of saying people chiefly white people love this rubber stamped talking point when these cats get out in front an put light on situation ... you would think they are billionaires ...with how many times i heard this garbage ass ? ... people say this ? to marginalize/trivialize what they do...foh with this ?
  • janklow
    this is my way of saying people chiefly white people love this rubber stamped talking point when these cats get out in front an put light on situation ... you would think they are billionaires ...with how many times i heard this garbage ass ? ... people say this ? to marginalize/trivialize what they do...foh with this ?
    so you're telling me this is NOT how Jackson/Sharpton fund themselves? i mean, look, if you think it's a net positive, fine, that's why i said "there's SOME profit motive" with the emphasis on "some."

further, let's note the irony in complaining about a "rubber-stamped talking point" with a dismissive rubber-stamped talking point of "Whites gonna white.."