Nelly on ESPN First Take speaking on Kobe & Dwight

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    ive asked dis before in here nd Kobe fans in here got emotional, which players has Kobe made betta? which wing players have stayed a long period of time nd thanked Kobe for workin wit em after practice or teachin em how to be professionals? its WIDELY reported Kobe didnt even talk to his teammates in da locker room Smush Parker sayin Kobe would sit at a separate table wit security at team dinners should explain it all

Its not the Shooting guards job to make ? better, Its the Point guards job to do that or if you are a point forward or something. Who the ? did Reggie Miller or Clyde Drexer or Allen Iverson make better?

I'm sayin tho... Smush put up career numbers playing with Kobe. Garbage before and after Kobe.

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive asked dis before in here nd Kobe fans in here got emotional, which players has Kobe made betta? which wing players have stayed a long period of time nd thanked Kobe for workin wit em after practice or teachin em how to be professionals? its WIDELY reported Kobe didnt even talk to his teammates in da locker room Smush Parker sayin Kobe would sit at a separate table wit security at team dinners should explain it all

Its not the Shooting guards job to make ? better, Its the Point guards job to do that or if you are a point forward or something. Who the ? did Reggie Miller or Clyde Drexer or Allen Iverson make better?

I'm sayin tho... Smush put up career numbers playing with Kobe. Garbage before and after Kobe.

Smush had no biz even owning a basketball or watchin it on tv let alone starting on the lakers
  • DR. JEK
    But your right Bean did have that ? playin good D
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yea btw.. what nelly meant by 3 of the best centers in the last 15 years = shaq, bynum(gasol tandem), and dwight
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess no more shows for Nelly at the Staples center
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just like steve nash said Dwhite never really fully accepted L.A. anyway, he kinda had that half-hearted smile, it's best that he just go.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Kobe wasn't blamed for "forcing" Shaq out or
    the 30 pt loss in Gm 7 to Boston?

And when you've bought the city 5 RINGS you damn right they'll blame the newcomers who can't adjust to the superstar that already put in the work and entrenched his name and legacy into the team already?(i.e. Bron was blamed for Miami losing to Dallas before Wade)

Nelly had some good points but S.A.S asked him two simple questions and made him look like a hater more than a reasonable unbiased person wit a solid valid argument....? was comical though
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    oh yea btw.. what nelly meant by 3 of the best centers in the last 15 years = shaq, bynum(gasol tandem), and dwight
    Bynum was a non factor in the finals but I see what hes saying
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Nelly back on ESPN keeping it realz.
    He's there for the entire show this time.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smush had no biz even owning a basketball or watchin it on tv let alone starting on the lakers

Wow

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH at how the media capes for Kobe, glad Nelly keeping it real.

Kobe sprains a pinky and they marvel how tough he is. D. Howard plays with a bad back and chest problems, and they act like he under performed. smh

I guess Howard should of had another superstar carry him to his rings so he could get a pass.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are an idiot.. but we knew this since 1996
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    How does a Thread on Nelly's opinion on Basketball generate 6+ pages and 144 Posts?

I mean this is ? ' Band-aid Rockin' Nelly and his opinion on Basketball

Dude got more credibility talkin' Baseball, seeing that he actually played and was decent
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    How does a Thread on Nelly's opinion on Basketball generate 6+ pages and 144 Posts?

I mean this is ? ' Band-aid Rockin' Nelly and his opinion on Basketball

Dude got more credibility talkin' Baseball, seeing that he actually played and was decent

Agendas.
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    listen. these ? is so called professional athletes. if u need another man to make you better what does that say about you. in the offseason Kobe putting in work while dwight vacationing. Cant blame him for ? not bettering their own damn selves. " Kobe dont make people better is weak as ? ". Man up
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody have the video of him from yesterday?? Oct 1st
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody have the video of him from yesterday?? Oct 1st

Here you go, video titles are the uploader's opinions, not mine:

http://youtu.be/dfTWKq7eqxA
    http://youtu.be/60F53IJCGi4
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I can find an unedited clip posted by an unbiased uploader, I'll post it.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    listen. these ? is so called professional athletes. if u need another man to make you better what does that say about you. in the offseason Kobe putting in work while dwight vacationing. Cant blame him for ? not bettering their own damn selves. " Kobe dont make people better is weak as ? ". Man up

Are you talking about last year or this year?
  • DR. JEK
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    SMH at how the media capes for Kobe, glad Nelly keeping it real.

Kobe sprains a pinky and they marvel how tough he is. D. Howard plays with a bad back and chest problems, and they act like he under performed. smh

I guess Howard should of had another superstar carry him to his rings so he could get a pass.

Caps for Kobe? ? is you on? Kobe is the most disrespected superstar maybe ever in sports! ? act like his prime when he was the best player in the league never even happened. Like it went from Micheals league straight to Lebrons
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nelly right tho..again
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe is like Tom Brady, he gone light it up during the reg season but no mo ships. His ships have sailed so to speak.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salute to Nelly... making Kobe Fans mad
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nelly got fake teeth?