Would this be evil if zeb and his tag team did this?

r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
Would it be tasteless if the WWE Wrote a story line were Zeb Colter Praises George Zimmerman an american hero and said he did the right thing protecting american Citizens from thugs like Trayvon and had segments were zeb and his tag team go around harassing black and Hispanic teens . Do you think that would be tasteless or do you think that would fit zeb gimmic?

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they'd have to wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    jono wrote: »
    I think they'd have to wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

• mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised at a subtle jab, like someone walking around in a hoodie, and Zeb making a comment like "be careful before we stand our ground" or something along those lines if they were in Florida.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    It would be Hassan all over. Its WWE PG Era.. not Attitude Era.

Now old ECW maybe played with even tho ECW never went the racial route either. I think the Jim Cornette territories in the Deep South you ever really got into racial ? ? ask new jack.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    r.prince18 wrote: »
    Would it be tasteless if the WWE Wrote a story line were Zeb Colter Praises George Zimmerman an american hero and said he did the right thing protecting american Citizens from thugs like Trayvon and had segments were zeb and his tag team go around harassing black and Hispanic teens . Do you think that would be tasteless or do you think that would fit zeb gimmic?

How about all that, then have Zeb "accidentally" end up putting a cap in JTG's ass. Then have him hire Otunga as his attorney to prove his innocence and that he's not a racist all the while still acting racist with Otunga.

And since JTG's career has been shot dead already, they could use the storyline as a way to finally give that ? the devours.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd riot, rally and demand the return of the nation of ? to deal with it appropriately
  • UncleSlip
    UncleSlip Members Posts: 9
    It's always fun to dream up a new Nation... Would Simmons and D-Lo be involved? Who would take the lead?
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless The Rock was involved, The Nation would be jobbed out with the quickness by The Shield, The Wyatts, or just by Cena himself
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    The Rock, Henry, The Usos (i guess?),Kofi, Xavier Woods (Consequences Creed in TNA now a huge FCW/NXT talent), and Teddy has the mouthpiece, and Booker T as their cosigner. Damn we've been requesting a new Nation way b4 the last incarnation of DX ... Wonder if Brodus Clay is 1% black? He could be Kama...
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya, he'd get the Abraham Washington treatment.....Then again, the fact that he is a legend, he may get the Michael Hayes treatment
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    New Nation of ?

Manager Booker T
    booker-t.jpg

David Otunga (The Lawyer)
    070612-blogs-what-the-flick-david-otunga-1.jpg

Leader Mark Henry (off experience)
    mark_henry_wwe.jpg

Big E Langston would be the new Ahmad Johnson
    BIGE_langston_04082013jg_0048_crop_650.jpg?1369415761

Kofi Kingston & R Truth (new tag team champions)
    Kofi-Kingston-wallpaper_display_image.jpg

R-Truth8.jpg

Ezekiel Jackson
    EzekielJackson19_display_image.jpg?1322718924

Bonus: Cryme Tyme
    tumblr_m2r7unnVk51qzj5dwo1_500.gif

On their first match, all them ? should beat the ? outta Cena for swagger jacking black people.
    5luSL.gif