What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Italian Senator Calls Italy's First Black Minister an "Orangutan"

fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Man every day I begin to hate white people more and more. Crackers been really showing their true racist ways this week in particular. I swear white folks are demons walking this Earth.
ROME, July 14 (Reuters) - A senior parliamentarian in the anti-immigration Northern League party has likened Italy's first black minister to an orangutan.

Cecile Kyenge, an Italian citizen born in the Democratic Republic of Congo, has been the target of repeated racial slurs since her appointment as integration minister in April.

Roberto Calderoli, vice president of Italy's Senate, said on Saturday at a political rally in the northern town of Treviglio, "I love animals - bears and wolves, as everyone knows - but when I see the pictures of Kyenge I cannot but think of, even if I'm not saying she is one, the features of an orangutan."
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/14/roberto-calderoli-organutan-cecile-kyenge_n_3594320.html
sully

Replies

• IceManKamIceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear Europe is general is pretty racist...people assaulting soccer teams and throwing racial slurs like crazy out there
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    everyone is racist
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Italians should be one of the last people to be racist....there was a quote some where from a white man saying they are worse then blacks lol
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh. Italy is a racist country anyway. Case and point all the black players that play pro basketball and in serie a!!!
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprise element: 0

This is Italy bruh...matter of fact, the world. You know black folks is on the bottom of damn near everybody's list...including Africans.

Nobody respects pushovers...

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to rebuild and fight to rebuild our lands. They are a scavenger people, always stealing someone's culture and identity.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• NYETOPnNYETOPn Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's her wingspan measurement, though?
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just white people being white people
    rocket-2.gif
    KINGECChef_Taylor fuc_i_look_like
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit that gets me is they (whites) a say some shit like that then turn around and apologize like they didnt mean it then wonder why people label them a bigot/racist.
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

fuc_i_look_like
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubletee wrote: »
    Shit that gets me is they (whites) a say some shit like that then turn around and apologize like they didnt mean it then wonder why people label them a bigot/racist.

yea i know. Like their opinion suddenly changed overnight. Smh, if u gon be a racist, own up to that shit don't be pussy bout it
  • cannonspike1994cannonspike1994 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these fucking ape ass crackers.
  • wharwhar Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Why am I on the hook for some assholes in Italy?
    bambu
  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whar wrote: »
    Why am I on the hook for some assholes in Italy?

Your honesty & dedication to find the truth has earned you a pass.............

Any time I mention white folks or crackkkers......

Know that you & your tribe are exempt...............

Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.

• xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet we don't hesitate to buy expensive ass italian clothing, we give them our money even though most of them can't stand black people
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx

Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

RIP Chinx Drugz
    bambu
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Yet we don't hesitate to buy expensive ass italian clothing, we give them our money even though most of them can't stand black people

Blacks have too many masters to serve and don't even own none for themselves.